Version 1.6.3

Report bugs and glitches you found
Blue_Bummer

Re: Version 1.6.3

Post by Blue_Bummer » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:46 pm

I'm beginning to think that the water object is very error prone. :? No idea if it helps to know but the water object is Wily Water 5.

gif pictures site

ZepperFang

Post by ZepperFang » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:00 pm

In this example, if Mega Man falls on the left side (see picture), the screen scrolling doesn't happen and it loses a life.
Note: it must be at left edge (hold left stick).

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:44 pm

When crafting my latest level I had to cut Crazy Razy from my design.... Because he started acting, well, crazy.

Playing as Bass, if there is a surface that the player can run across above Crazy Razy, Crazy Razy on the lower surface below will shake violently like he's going through withdrawals or something.

Happy APPY

Post by Happy APPY » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:56 pm

Blue_Bummer wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:46 pm
I'm beginning to think that the water object is very error prone. :? No idea if it helps to know but the water object is Wily Water 5.

gif pictures site
I mean I also just randomly get teleported into the ceiling, very random. The collision in this game is the buggiest i've ever seen oof. Just saying this cause i want to make sure its known that the game has horrible collision sometimes. :lol:
On the topic of collision... i hear that weapons like scramble thunder don't disappear like Search Snake does when going down a wall into a floor... so it has to be a Search Snake problem. (in MM3 search snake bug doesn't occur)
I just thought since were talking about collision i'd bring up... another collision bug.

Titangamer2327

Post by Titangamer2327 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:02 pm

The bug caused a fatal code error upon trying to load my level so I can play it and upload it. The weird thing is I test played it multiple times. I was up all night making this...I know I can beat it because I kept on playtesting it and tweaking it until I could do so...The error said something about rails... this level had a lot of platforms on rails...probably has something to do with that. that's my best guess as to what's going on...error report is in the attached images.

If for some reason the images don't work the error report can be found below as well

of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object objCrashLiftRail:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [3328,2640] out of range [3313,-1] - -5.placedSomething(100356,106498640)
at gml_Object_objCrashLiftRail_Alarm_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_objCrashLiftRail_Alarm_0 (line -1)

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Titangamer2327 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:02 pm

If for some reason the images don't work the error report can be found below as well
Images links fixed.

Titangamer2327

Post by Titangamer2327 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:12 am

Oh thank you I didn't see this until just now but thank you

AzureBlueZoroark

Post by AzureBlueZoroark » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:13 am

umm, sorry for interrupt, last time i see the same error from befoe and i got my account null and when i use another one, is fixed, But right now, my account is fully nulled forever, when i use another account i create, my account get nulled from the beginning, when i keep creating my account over and over, it get nulled, is like my game null my system of account and i cant play games online ever again, because im totally nulled forever, i make an account over and over, and it still get nulled, now what im gonna do now, is like the game nulled me, is still this error not to report, but now i got a huge one, like before, all my accounts, the old and new ones, they get nulled:

of Async Event: HTTP
for object objHTTPControl:

ds_list_size argument 1 incorrect type (string) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Object_objHTTPControl_Other_62
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_objHTTPControl_Other_62 (line -1)

Jevedor

Post by Jevedor » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:44 pm

Something that makes you go hmmmm

super arrow isn't destroying the super arrow block, lol.

Kiranger

Post by Kiranger » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:12 pm

This is a very minor thing and I'm almost sure you devs and such already noticed, but just in case, this enemy makes some weird jumps.

DestroyerOfDestruction
Discord: BigMaster#4335

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Jevedor wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:44 pm
Something that makes you go hmmmm

super arrow isn't destroying the super arrow block, lol.
That is unlikely to be fixed due to heavy potential collateral damage.
Crossing a dangerous river

Putuk

Post by Putuk » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:20 pm

Dunno if anyone ever mentioned it, but I've had an issue with the Magma Bazooka before.

The game crashed when I charged it while jumping into a horizontal boss door from above. Granted, the level that was a part of was VERY large and took me a whole hour to complete.