Version 1.7.0

Report bugs and glitches you found
RetroGamerAaron

Re: Version 1.7.0

Post by RetroGamerAaron » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:22 pm

After you play a level (whether it's one of your levels or a level online), the next level you load in the level editor will be playing the music from the last level you played.

Awesome Cat

Post by Awesome Cat » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:24 pm

Buster wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:21 am
Fire Man's waves can be redirected endlessly, and so this can happen...

I suggest a hard cap of 4 waves per one Fire Man as well as a lifetime of uuuh 5 seconds is placed on them to prevent this from happening.

p.s. Fire Man's desperation move from PU when
I agree
Fake Man and a Cat

NMario84
Discord: NMario84#6935

Post by NMario84 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:59 pm

Roll can take double damage during hit invincibility if you cancel out of the dodge roll on an enemy.

Also, Whether or not you consider this "FIXED" is up to the developers, but it BROKE these levels.
https://postimg.cc/JG5ktj7S
Just a few buds hangin' out

Awesome Cat

Post by Awesome Cat » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:44 pm

NMario84 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:59 pm
Roll can take double damage during hit invincibility if you cancel out of the dodge roll on an enemy.

Also, Whether or not you consider this "FIXED" is up to the developers, but it BROKE these levels.
https://postimg.cc/JG5ktj7S
The devs have never expilicitly stated that this GLITCH intentional.
Which means it is simply the level creators fault for sing a glitch as a mechanic. :roll:
Fake Man and a Cat

bountɥking

Post by bountɥking » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:20 am

I mentioned this bug in the 1.6.3 thread, and it's kinda been fixed? ...for the most part anyway.

The player can still glitch into walls and shoot up while being pushed by rain under certain circumstances, but it's not nearly as bad as it was in 1.6.3 as it only works if the player's feet are about one tile below the top of the wall. So not exactly something that needs urgent fixing, so it's still there technically but not something that's too much of a problem anymore. Splitting my walls up into separated tiles was how I prevented this bug from shooting the player off the screen back in 1.6.3, so that why I still noticed it. I just need to turn them back into solid walls again to keep it from happening.

NMario84

Post by NMario84 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:24 am

I don't know where to report about site bugs, but on the main page, ALL the options in [Explore] Tab do NOT seem to be working.
My guess is that this has something to do with moving over to different servers?

HabaneroUndrsyn

Post by HabaneroUndrsyn » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:52 am

I found a few.
First one happens if you use Wheel Cutter on a 1x1 block with a ceiling from this specific angle. This can also push you into a different screen. If this happens while there's a music changer in that zone, it won't trigger the music change upon loading in.

Second one is relatively minor, but it happens if you position yourself to where the screen's edge is exactly where the Sumatran will spawn in on. If you kill it, another will spawn in its place instantly. They will respawn infinitely, but only if you kill them mid-jump.

NMario84

Post by NMario84 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:56 am

Going though teleporter during dodge roll. You still have dodge roll colors, but you are NOT invincible.
https://postimg.cc/D4dmTvNt

MrMagolor

Post by MrMagolor » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:04 pm

My game crashed when killing Metal Man with Flame Sword as Roll and immediately collecting the Large Health Capsule he dropped as well as the Shadow Blade I set him to give me. I think the game could not understand me collecting both the capsule and weapon on the same frame.

Crash info is as follows:

of Step Event1
for object objWeaponCapsule:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [1] out of range [1] - -5.weaponCapsuleCollectedCheckpoint(110524,1)
at gml_Object_objWeaponCapsule_Step_1
############################################################################################
gml_Object_objWeaponCapsule_Step_1 (line -1)

RetroGamma15

Post by RetroGamma15 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:53 pm

Even though the propeller eye is clearly supposed to shot when he stops, not once have I seen him shoot.

Maybe this is because the MM11 Propeller Eye T was supposed to be a variant, beacuse the MM6 Propeller Eye doesn't shoot, yet the description says:
"Propeller Eye: Flies After you, ignoring walls. Opens it's weak spot to fire as it stops."
Last edited by RetroGamma15 on Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
The creator of a Mega Man Maker Fangame™ , Mega Man: Dr Wily's Return.

D-Man

Post by D-Man » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:09 pm

Yamato Spear's main feature is that it pierces enemy shields and armor, however many armored enemies in MMM are still able to block it. Currently, the only enemies that are properly damaged by it are the Shield/Hannya Attackers, Skullmet, Kakinbatank, and Knight Man.

List of Weapon Analyses I made: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10244

Friend Code: SW-0335-5373-4233

WitherSnow

Post by WitherSnow » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:00 pm

Got this error message along with crash several times.

of Step Event0
for object objElectricGabyoall:

Unable to find instance for object index 935512
at gml_Object_objElectricGabyoall_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_objElectricGabyoall_Step_0 (line -1)

Maybe because the level I'm working on is circular so weird screen glitches happen.

MrMagolor

Post by MrMagolor » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:31 pm

WitherSnow wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:00 pm
Maybe because the level I'm working on is circular so weird screen glitches happen.
Define "circular".

Reinforce of Element

Post by Reinforce of Element » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:19 pm

Shadow444 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:16 am
I can't load any level in online to play it.
As soon as i select any level that I would like to play, I just have see "Loading level" and that's it.
Nothing else happens, the music of the online menu continues to play further, although during the loading of the level it should not. :(
fancut wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:16 pm
For some reason, I cant play any level. It gets stuck in the loading message.
As someone with this exact issue, I think i've figured out what causes it. It downloads the level but it will not unzip it - which is why it's stuck in the loading level when clicking play and says that it's a corrupt level in wily challenge.

However, you can still find downloaded levels in Roaming/MegaMaker/Levels and if you unzip them yourself, the levels run fine, so I have no idea why the game can't unzip them.

Shadow444

Post by Shadow444 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:48 pm

Reinforce of Element wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:19 pm
Shadow444 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:16 am
I can't load any level in online to play it.
As soon as i select any level that I would like to play, I just have see "Loading level" and that's it.
Nothing else happens, the music of the online menu continues to play further, although during the loading of the level it should not. :(
fancut wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:16 pm
For some reason, I cant play any level. It gets stuck in the loading message.
As someone with this exact issue, I think i've figured out what causes it. It downloads the level but it will not unzip it - which is why it's stuck in the loading level when clicking play and says that it's a corrupt level in wily challenge.

However, you can still find downloaded levels in Roaming/MegaMaker/Levels and if you unzip them yourself, the levels run fine, so I have no idea why the game can't unzip them.
I know that i can do this, but it is so inconvenient and comfortless to play like this. And after passing the level (or not), level not deleted by itself, but will fill the folder, and therefore the disk space. I hope that in 1.7.1 this will all be fixed. Because if not, it will be very bad.

RetroGamma15

Post by RetroGamma15 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:14 am

The game crashes every time I transition to a specific screen in my level while recording a GIF. It's making it pretty much impossible to record footage of this level because of this:
of Step Event0
for object objGlobalControl:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 16777217 bytes
at gml_Object_objGlobalControl_Step_0
gml_Object_objGlobalControl_Step_0 (line -1)
The creator of a Mega Man Maker Fangame™ , Mega Man: Dr Wily's Return.

Hackyz

Post by Hackyz » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:19 am

A push block pushed into a hornet roll's platform from directly underneath by a punch block or moving elevator will teleport to the top, probably from the thinness of the platform
THE UNMOVABLE BOKAZURAH

ShirokumachineGTPipi

Post by ShirokumachineGTPipi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:51 am

If a Mash Burner robot is set to walk and has its flame extinguished, there is no sound made when the fire reignites.

DeltAxShaRD

Post by DeltAxShaRD » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:53 am

When roll uses mirror buster, she can slide. This however extends invincibility until she "dodge rolls" without the mirror buster. :(

Fati98

Post by Fati98 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:33 pm

Splash platforms becomes invinsible if you leave a room then enter again:
The mice from MM4 can disappear when your character stationed at a specific area:
These last two alreaddy posted but since i already made gifs i'm gonna post them.Electric gabyoalls always disappears unless they are placed at very first room:
Elec'ns doesnt come down when they aren't at spawn point:
I hope I can describe what I want to say in English. :D
Also it would be nice if you play some of my levels.(They are hard)
-Lake Of Junk:https://megamanmaker.com/?level=433888
-Green Skyscraper:https://megamanmaker.com/?level=437075