Version 1.7.2

Report bugs and glitches you found
AntiPiracyScreensAreStupid

Re: Version 1.7.2

Post by AntiPiracyScreensAreStupid » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:25 am

Sometimes, despite not having Silver Tomahawk in my weapons list sometimes, the boss weakness or the immune selection just sometimes does Silver Tomahawk by default.

LeonardMan

Post by LeonardMan » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Attempting to delete a VERY old level (from way back in v1.1) from my online profile crashed the game.

of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object objHTTPControl:

DoAdd :1: undefined value
at gml_Object_objHTTPControl_Alarm_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_objHTTPControl_Alarm_0 (line -1)
Mr. Gimmick: 507698
Castle of Illusion:
Part 1: 508177
Part 2: 508180

Post by AntiPiracyScreensAreStupid » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:35 pm

Objects act horribly underwater, and it's been like this in other versions as well.

AceStar

Post by AceStar » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:43 pm

Hoo boy, to continue versions post 1.6.3 being crusty, Napalm Bombs just fly off screen diagonally when shot into a wall like in the gif below.
Credit goes to Degotroll's 'Crystal Man Stage Remake'
Check it out! ID: 507443
You're gonna have a HARD time beatin' me!

LJ2007@

Post by LJ2007@ » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:55 am

To generate the error they must create these 2 structures.
Then they go to the portal and get in, and there they will see the error

AceStar

Post by AceStar » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Mamma Mia.
Here I go again.
After Splash Woman completes her first song underwater and summons a wave of 3 fish, she doesn't do this again, no matter what. This makes her fight pathetically easy as she just stops summoning one of her main attacking methods. This glitch was not present in 1.7.0.
You're gonna have a HARD time beatin' me!

Megaman9999

Post by Megaman9999 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:38 am

I double clicled on MegaMaker.exe, created a profile, then I clicked on send account confirmation to email. However, when I visited my email site, the confirmation message was not found.

I tried again, but this time I copied the same aforementioned profile I made for this game on the Mega Man Maker Forums using the same account username, same account password and same email adress I used when I tried to create my profile on this game before, I then clicked on send account confirmation to email, and I was able to get the on my email site the message with the link to confirm my account, then I confirmed my account.

However when I played the game and tried to login from the game using my Mega Man Maker Forums account I got this error message:

I tried several times to login from the game, I even copy pasted my account username and copy pasted my account password to be sure I typed them correctly but I still continue to get the same error on this game and can't login the game into my account.

Another bug is that the levels currently can't be downloaded at all.

I also searched in %localappdata% > MegaMaker > ErrorLogs, however the error log file was not created in the %localappdata% folder, because the %localappdata% folder did not have any Mega Man Maker files, meaning that the files mentioned on this link did not appear on the %localappdata% folder: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10121

In addition, the bug mentioned on this link also happened to the game when I played it: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12124

I tested previous of Mega Man Maker and they also have those same bugs mentioned above, thus I think that there is the posibility that maybe the megamanmaker.com server has those same bugs too.

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:36 pm

AceStar wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Mamma Mia.
Here I go again.
After Splash Woman completes her first song underwater and summons a wave of 3 fish, she doesn't do this again, no matter what. This makes her fight pathetically easy as she just stops summoning one of her main attacking methods. This glitch was not present in 1.7.0.
I had this happen to me as well. For me It was when I struck her with her assigned weakness as she began to siren.

Post by AntiPiracyScreensAreStupid » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:15 am

Blue_Bummer wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:36 pm
AceStar wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Mamma Mia.
Here I go again.
I had this happen to me as well. For me It was when I struck her with her assigned weakness as she began to siren.
This also happened to Fat198 and even me.