Version 1.5.5.1

Report bugs and glitches you found
Lozof
Discord: Lozof#1785

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by Lozof » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:30 am

Help, the boxes are glitching out on me!
(Watch at 60 fps to see the box rocking before the glitch.)
https://youtu.be/DSfTCIGWyCs?t=381
My 8-bit music channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-dq1o ... lSZ584uJrw

My Mega Man Maker channel curently featuring "Powered Down Project" (start yourself at ID 269134): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopvfU ... VeduSrMugA

Zephadus

Post by Zephadus » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:53 pm

1. Click 'Play' on main menu.
2. Click 'Online' on the following menu.
3. Login.
4. Click 'My Profile'.
5. Click 'My Levels'.
6. Click any level.
7. Game crashes.

EDIT: It also seems to crash if I try to browse online levels.

of Draw Event
for object objMainMenu:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Object_objMainMenu_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_objMainMenu_Draw_0 (line -1)
ImageImageImage
I relinquish my rights to any and all pixel art that I produce to the Mega Man Maker team, in the unlikely event that they like it enough to use it.

D-Man

Post by D-Man » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:45 pm

When making a one-way teleporter, holding left/right while being transported will cause the player to clip through the adjacent tiles. This will only occur if the exit point is 1-2 tiles below a solid tile. Depending on how many tiles there are, it could lead to getting stuck in walls/death.

Host of the Doc Robot Challenge. The Results are now in!
Levels:
Darkness Crypt - Megaman (339203)
Excitement Emporium - Megaman (339627)
Trinitro Towers - Megaman (344128)

angelGAMER999

Post by angelGAMER999 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:01 pm

I was making a level and when i tried to beat it so i could upload it, the game crashed, and when i tried to play it not from the editor, it also crashed.
I think it crashed because the level was too big (like 70 screens big)
The window that showed up said this:

of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object objCrashLiftRail:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [7248,2768] out of range [7233,-1] - -5.placedSomething(100648,231938768)
at gml_Object_objCrashLiftRail_Alarm_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_objCrashLiftRail_Alarm_0 (line -1)

Please help i worked all day in that level

metalman

Post by metalman » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:06 am

Was making some tests and got this:

of Step Event0
for object prtBoss:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Object_prtBoss_Step_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_prtBoss_Step_0 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_objSpringMan_Step_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

It happened in a room with two screens and a conveyor belt. I defeated Bubble Man, then went to conveyor belt. While on it, reach the corner of the room to make the other boss appear (Spring Man in this case), which wasn't loaded yet.

Also, in a room bigger than one screen, if the boss is offscreen, Super Adapter's charge shot will aim to the closest boss, even if the boss is not in the same room (there were bosses above and below the current boss room)

And I got a small error with the teleporter, where it didn't disappear during the boss battle (and it was an easy win). I don't know what caused it, but I suspect that moving the screen around on the map may be related? Edit: I could not reproduce the error, but I think the map move made the boss room and teleporter be considered part of the same room (they were side by side, but not connected), as the boss shutter to the next area wasn't working despite the boss being defeated.
Music changer please!