Version 1.5.5.1

Report bugs and glitches you found
JTLettuce

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by JTLettuce » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:39 am

If you're already going through a boss room door and you enter another one with the screens split while spamming the jump button, you'll go through the floor. Also the first door disappears. It;s quite easy to pull off.
https://youtu.be/A60AwHweC5o

Snivymaster1337
Discord: Snivymaster1337#6543

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:01 am

If one of those Super Ball Machine Jr.:tm: enemies shoots one of it's projectiles into just the right spot, it will clip through terrain.

Also, sneak peak for the third fortress stage of Snivy's Adventure.

Also, check out my MMM fangame here.

Oh, and that's not all, I have two challenges/collabs going on, one for my level series (You can get sent to the post here), and you can get sent to the other here.

Snivymaster1337

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:36 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I removed a screen, game autosaved, placed down Bubble Man, hit play, and then...

of Create Event
for object prtBoss:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-1] out of range [1,200] - -5.enableBossWeaknessSecondary(100417,-1)
at gml_Object_prtBoss_Create_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_prtBoss_Create_0 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_objBubble_Create_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>
called from - gml_Script_instance_create (line -1) - <unknown source line>
gml_Object_objPlayLevel_Create_0

Oh, and that's not all, I have two challenges/collabs going on, one for my level series (You can get sent to the post here), and you can get sent to the other here.

Hyenyaku

Post by Hyenyaku » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:59 pm

This is a health bar glitch I found: https://youtu.be/P5Xqsyk9hFw

As you can see in the video, when teleporting into the room, Bubble Man is triggered. Mega Man then will be forced into another teleporter to go to the other side of the room and trigger two Metal Men. All three bosses are active at the same time, but it seems that one of the Metal Men's health bars overlapped Bubble Man's health bar instead of being placed next to it.
THE MAD KAIZO LAND: #284657
ITEM-2 FUN KAIZO LAND: #289079
THE BLOODY BRUTAL KAIZO LAND: #297986
THE STORMY ACROBATIC KAIZO LAND: #308951
ASSASSIN CLIMBING KAIZO LAND: #350285
PRIMROSE SWAP KAIZO LAND: #368272
MAXIMUM IMPACT KAIZO LAND: #383036

RDash75

Post by RDash75 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:01 am

Can't edit Grenade Man.

of Step Event0
for object objBuilderGlobal:

local variable backupBossAddRemove(100006, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_bldDelObject
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_bldDelObject (line -1)
gml_Object_objBuilderGlobal_Step_0
Be A Builder Guys!

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:53 am

I found an error, as we can see in this video that I uploaded exclusively for the forum, if you put a big fish and on top of it a push block, the latter will fall on the ground and the fish will cross it only to then get stuck on it instead of being crushed as his physics imposes it.

Omega Man

Post by Omega Man » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm

So I put a weapon that you get from beating the boss but when you start the level the weapon is unlocked before beating the boss and the bug happens just at bosses, like I put Cut man in my level and you get the rolling cutter from him but when you start you have the rollin cutter unlocked. And the bug can be repaired just if you put a weapon capsule in the level.
I'm evil.....kinda.

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:39 pm

While playing Wily Challenge I got this error...

of Step Event0
for object objBossControl:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,1] out of range [1,1] - -5.bossMusicSelectedType(100427,1)
at gml_Object_objBossControl_Step_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_objBossControl_Step_0 (line -1)

It was shortly after the level had started. Title was "Top Man appreciation day" or something to that effect, I had went through multiple Galaxy Man teleporters with multiple Top Man RMs spawning in.. As I fell down a large room, I had Top Spin running and was about to land on the floor that was covered with multiple small power pellets... That's when everything just froze.

Diamond Wolf
Discord: Diamond_Miner33#9310

Post by Diamond Wolf » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:09 am

When using certain online options (such as "My Profile"), getting an undefined response from server can lock you in an 'undefined response from server' loop that only ends when you alt-f4.

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

Bleak

Post by Bleak » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:56 pm

The game crashed when starting a Wily Challenge (Short length & Medium difficulty).

of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object objHTTPControl:

DoAdd :1: undefined value
at gml_Object_objHTTPControl_Alarm_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_objHTTPControl_Alarm_0 (line -1)
ImageBleak

DestroyerOfDestruction
Discord: BigMaster#4335

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:54 am

Bleak wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:56 pm
The game crashed when starting a Wily Challenge (Short length & Medium difficulty).

stack frame is
HTTPControl errors are not to be reported, since they are caused by connection difficulties and therefore are beyond control of the devs. However, restarting the game should suffice.
I am currently moderating the three main community platforms.

Snivymaster1337

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:56 pm

What.
I have no idea how I triggered this, but what might've triggered it was me pressing F4 before it had a chance to load the title screen. (It was originally full screen, if that helps you at all.)

Bleak

Post by Bleak » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:16 pm

DestroyerOfDestruction wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:54 am
Bleak wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:56 pm

stack frame is
HTTPControl errors are not to be reported, since they are caused by connection difficulties and therefore are beyond control of the devs. However, restarting the game should suffice.
Ok. Thank you ;)
ImageBleak

DarkiusMC

Post by DarkiusMC » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:09 am

When Hard Man does his slamming attack in a room with rain, and you're mid-air when he freezes you, you will float to the side against all laws of physics.

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:55 am

DarkiusMC wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:09 am
When Hard Man does his slamming attack in a room with rain, and you're mid-air when he freezes you, you will float to the side against all laws of physics.
Hard Man never adhered to proper physics even in the official Mega Man games, considering his earthquakes can stun airborne foes to begin with.

I doubt that is a glitch, as magnets can move you to the side when Hard Man stuns you in midair as well, and have done that ever since their first implementation with no revisions since.

ZepperFang

Post by ZepperFang » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:02 pm

Sorry if these are known "bugs".

1. Ice Man drops a M tank in mid-air, and the tank doesn't fall to the ground.

2. See below. The "correct" behaviour would be both doors opening (left to right).

DestroyerOfDestruction
Discord: BigMaster#4335

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:50 pm

ZepperFang wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:02 pm
1. Ice Man drops a M tank in mid-air, and the tank doesn't fall to the ground.
Tanks are not bound to gravity at least in this game.
I am currently moderating the three main community platforms.

Litany

Post by Litany » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:48 pm

I got this error today. I can't play the level, or upload it, but I can play it during editing with no issues:

Code: Select all

for object objCrashLiftRail:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [4816,3808] out of range [9745,3793] - -5.placedSomething(100648,154115808)
at gml_Object_objCrashLiftRail_Alarm_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_objCrashLiftRail_Alarm_0 (line -1)