Note that not a whole lot of bugs were fixed compared to 188.8.131.52 since this was a small update we made just for fun. We saw your bug reports and hope to fix most of them in 1.1.0. Duplicate reports are therefore not necessary, so please only report new findings.
Please provide as much information about the bug as possible, such as:
- A detailed description of the bug itself. What oddities did the bug cause?
- What did you do to trigger the bug?. We need to be able to reproduce the bug to fix it. Screenshots, videos or GIFs would also help here but are not mandatory.
- If you get an error message, post it. Usually these error messages show where exactly the problem lies, so they are very useful.
- If your bug is related to the online mode and involved some kind of server error, post the error log. You can find the error log file in %localappdata% > MegaMaker > ErrorLogs. The structure of this file is year_month_day_hour_minute_second.txt. Please send the contents of this file if available.
- A theory of the cause of the bug, if you have one. If you already have an idea of what caused your bug, it would save us a lot of time.
Lists of bugs not to report
>Gray screen = Server is experiencing heavy load and can't load things up in time
>Persistence error = Server is experiencing heavy load and cannot handle your request at the moment
>Music still plays after closing the game = Open the task manager and end the game process
>Teleporter disappear at the other side and it works like a one-way teleporter = It's a pretty cool bug so we've decided to keep it