Version 1.1.2

Report bugs and glitches you found
WreckingPrograms
Site Admin
Discord: WreckingPrograms#2152

Version 1.1.2

Post by WreckingPrograms » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Report bugs/glitches found in version 1.1.2 of the game in this thread. Any and all bug reports are appreciated! Do not report bugs found in other versions here.

Please provide as much information about the bug as possible, such as:
  • A detailed description of the bug itself. What oddities did the bug cause?
  • What did you do to trigger the bug?. We need to be able to reproduce the bug to fix it. Screenshots, videos or GIFs would also help here but are not mandatory.
  • If you get an error message, post it. Usually these error messages show where exactly the problem lies, so they are very useful.
  • If your bug is related to the online mode and involved some kind of server error, post the error log. You can find the error log file in %localappdata% > MegaMaker > ErrorLogs. The structure of this file is year_month_day_hour_minute_second.txt. Please send the contents of this file if available.
  • A theory of the cause of the bug, if you have one. If you already have an idea of what caused your bug, it would save us a lot of time.
On top of this, feel free to include any relevant additional information about the bug. Thanks in advance, and happy game breaking!

Lists of bugs not to report
>Gray screen = Server is experiencing heavy load and can't load things up in time
>Persistence error = Server is experiencing heavy load and cannot handle your request at the moment
>Music still plays after closing the game = Open the task manager and end the game process
>Teleporter disappear at the other side and it works like a one-way teleporter = It's a pretty cool bug so we've decided to keep it
Created this game, I guess.

TREMIC1

Re: Version 1.1.2

Post by TREMIC1 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:34 pm

I get that Flash Stopper essentially acts like a time stopping weapon, even though it 's not described too, but it currently stops animated backgrounds like Charge Man's background as well. Don't know if that was intentional but it feels like keeping t least the animated backgrounds moving would feel more in line with the official weapon description

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:42 am

My computer really doesn't like v1.1.2 for some reason. hah.
Royalguard wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Unpopular Opinion:
I think Shadow Man is one of the most fun, satisfying, and well designed bosses in the entire Mega Man series.

RandomCatDude
Discord: Randomcatdude#3702

Post by RandomCatDude » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:25 am

I didn't capture this. But one time when trying to play one of my online levels, the game crashed due to an "Unidentified value", It may be false memory, I don't quite remember what the error said. I'll try to replicate it if I can.
I tried to fit Cave Johnson's lemon rant here, but it didn't fit. Stupid 255 character limit...