Version 1.2.3

Report bugs and glitches you found
NMario84
Discord: NMario84#6935

Re: Version 1.2.3

Post by NMario84 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:49 am

Not sure if you would consider this a "bug", but when you start your ground victory pose while riding a vertical platform, you eventually appear your ground victory pose in mid air.
Wanna go for a ride?

Byorb

Post by Byorb » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:37 am

I have a level I'm working on that functions just fine when I play test it from the editor, but when I try to load it from "My Levels" under "Play," the game crashes after the title screen.
of Step Event0
for object objSuzi:

Variable objSuzi.beginStartDir(100514, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_objSuzi_Step_0
############################################################################################

Diamond Wolf

Post by Diamond Wolf » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:44 am

Used time stopper in this level during the boss fight, and...

Code: Select all

of Draw Event
for object objTimeSlowEffect:

Fatal Error: Can not create vertex buffer of size 65536 bytes
4125 vertex buffers allocated with total size of 292704 KB
at gml_Script_draw_circle_width
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_draw_circle_width (line 0)
gml_Object_objTimeSlowEffect_Draw_0

IrateChocobo

Re: Version 1.2.3 Bug - Recollecting the same E-Tank over and over

Post by IrateChocobo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:39 pm

I'm not sure when this bug was introduced, as it NEVER worked this way, nor is it INTENDED to work this way, but it CERTAINLY works this way now..

I'm guessing it may have something to do with the new Weapon pick-ups respawning upon death.

Basically, the way to cheese any level using this glitch requires the following setup:

Start the level ; collect an E-Tank; restart the level; RE-COLLECT the same E-Tank; wash/rinse/repeat until you have 9 of the exact same tank or as many as you desire.

Note that this does NOT work if you restart from Check Point, if you do this, the E-Tank will not respawn. You must Resart the entire level, but you'll still have all the tanks and can reacquire them to your heart's content.

-Please fix this!!

P.S.: I've just noticed that someone else has also submitted the same glitch in this very forum.

SamuraiSushislice

Post by SamuraiSushislice » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:04 pm

A glitch involving health, drop down doors, and floors.

If you aren't at full health, and you collect health as you fall through a set of horizontal doors (Falling down, of course), you will glitch, and end up in the floor of the next room.