If Mega Man finishes a level on a ladder, he can charge and fire charge shots after the victory music.
Fire an Ice Slasher when an enemy is inside a fire pillar. You will laugh.
I did a medium difficulty and length Wily Challenge and at the end, only 3 levels loaded.
Deflecting one of the Cryorown's shots with Proto Man's shield still causes them to taunt as though you got hit.
When firing a charged shot with the Super Adaptor, the fist still doesn't always return and you're unable to fire until you switch weapons.
Mag Fly still doesn't kills the player when he touches spikes.
This still happens.
In 1.4.0 blowing up Shade Man at the same time he grabs you to suck your robot blood, the player would be stuck in their damage sprite. Can anyone try to replicate that?
I noticed that my horizontal screens now default to disconnected. However one time I accidentally made an extra horizontal screen and it was connected.
Using the Proto Shield too close to Hammer Joe or Pharaoh Man makes the projectiles still not hit the enemy.
This now happens differently, the Water Wave still goes to the other side, but it clips through the wall and only when the wall is 1 tile thick.
This still happens when collecting weapon energy when the Shine barrier is up.
When testing one of my glitches, my vertical screen defaulted to be connected, but only one out of my five screens.
Attempting to charge kick over Cossack platforms or quicksand still makes you stick to them.
Time Slow still doesn't affect Cossack platforms.
Jumping in between two checkpoints that are as close as possible has weird results.
This still happens.
If at the point it tells you to save, you instead delete the name of the level and try to save, the normal box will pop-up (The "Input a Level Name to Save" one), but once you click "OK", the tutorial becomes softlocked in trying to get you to save, but the open menu button is unpressable (the map and UI buttons still work). Escape still lets you escape the tutorial still.
Moving in oil when time is stopped makes you go faster. Jumping is still made lower.
Hyper Bomb, Super Arrow and Crash Bomber don't interact correctly with cannon projectiles.
S-Adapt's Charge Arm still doesn't work on the Pookers.
When you enter a boss room while flying with the Jet Adaptor, you can still fly during the boss cut-scene, however you cannot move horizontally and letting go of the jump button and then holding it again doesn't let you fly again.
Pika Luigi found these 7 glitches in the last version and they are still here:
1. If you use the Jet Adapter while Shade Man tries to turn you to stone, you continue to fly, but you can't move horizontally, and when you land, you are stuck as if you're still made of stone. You can switch weapons still, but you cannot pause. You return to normal if you are hit.
2. If you use the same set-up as Glitch 1, but instead, are hit by one of his Sonic Beams before you land, you are able to move around freely, and even defeat him, but you still can't pause. If you slide while in this state, you will be stuck as if in Glitch 1, unable to do anything except switch weapons. You return to normal if you get hit, unless you perform this glitch again to get hit.
3. If you use Jet Adapter as you get caught by Shade Man, the bar for it will continue to drain as long as you hold down the button.
4. If Jet Adapter is set as the main weapon, and you do Glitch 1 but instead stay flying, once Shade Man hits you, you'll be back in Glitch 2.
5. If you use Jet Adapter after escaping Shade Man's grasp, you can fly up from that point (kind of not a glitch, per se, but I thought I'd at least mention it) Similarly, you can also Double Jump as Bass after he catches you, and use the Super Adapter's Jet as well.
I tried to get these to work with the Super Adapter, but according to what I've found, you would have to be extremely precise.
6. This also works with Rush Jet. With this one, however, if you jump off of Rush, you get stuck in the Jump animation, and and if you get hit normally, you will return to the normal animations, but still in the Glitch 2 state. Getting hit again from here returns you to normal.
7. If you do Glitch 6 and don't get hit or jump, you will instead be stuck in the Stone animation, but able to 'walk'. If you jump, you will get stuck in Glitch 6 again. However, if you fall off of Rush and get hit at all during this, you will just return to normal.
6a./7a. These are possible with Proto Jet as well.
Pieces of Blocky still don't disappear if they're bouncing on springs.
When placing a burst bomb on a vertical fire pillar, the bomb never explodes, it seems the bomb resets its timer before it can blow up.
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.