Report bugs and glitches you found
Yoshi2018

Re: Version 1.4.2.1

Post by Yoshi2018 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:17 pm

NMario84 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:14 pm
Snivymaster1337 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:00 pm

The Video Explains Everything. (Even though there's no voice.)
Yea, that has already been reported, and they won't fix it (for whatever reason)
Because that's cool and several levels use this gimmick.
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

SMAAASH!!! Puppy

Post by SMAAASH!!! Puppy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:58 am

Just got this:

of Create Event
for object objPlayLevel:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [5632,2384] out of range [5025,-1] - -5.placedImageIndex(100361,180226384)
at gml_Object_objPlayLevel_Create_0
############################################################################################

dpetta10

Post by dpetta10 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:00 am

If there is a door on the other side of the transition instead of in the middle, and you jump, the camera will go insane since mega man was somehow pushed far out of bounds... I dont know much on how to recreate the glitch, but i assume there were blocks on the other side of the door, and to be clear, the door was on the other side of the transition, not in the middle like its supposed to be. Mega man does die after a few seconds however.

chainsawplayin

Post by chainsawplayin » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:15 am

https://youtu.be/O6BRYBOsz0g
The green line between the ladders is where I cannot move, most likely caused by all the magnets on the right side.
The ladders are here to prove that there are no solid blocks in the place that blocks me from moving onward.
You can easily recreate it.

Bean man
Discord: Bean man#9687

Post by Bean man » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:28 am

(Removed this because I'm an idiot)
Last edited by Bean man on Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

While I'd had some good experiences here, it's quite mortifying to reflect on how immensely immature I've acted in the past. Retaining this sentiment, I'll mostly remain inactive.

FTS

Post by FTS » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Does anyone else has noticeable lag in levels with Shade Man's stage tiles? Strangely enough, only while building with the tile and playing on levels with that tile i've had lag in all this time since i started playing. My PC's specs are good though so this can't be my PC.
Some of my levels:

Cold Valley - ID: 242660
The Grand Sky - ID: 244504
Underground Mine - ID:266998
Machinery Warehouse - ID:268517

Yoshi2018

Post by Yoshi2018 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:34 am

If Mega Man finishes a level on a ladder, he can charge and fire charge shots after the victory music. Works with all 4 charge shots, Power Adapter, and Super Adapter.

Fire an Ice Slasher when a walking bomb is inside a fire pillar. You will laugh.

Shade Man goes nuts if you are standing on the same level as him and he swoops.

I did a Wily Challenge and at the end it only showed the 10 levels I completed.

Deflecting one of the Cryorown's shots with Proto Man's shield still causes them to taunt as though you got hit.

When firing a charged shot with the Super Adaptor, the fist still doesn't always return and you're unable to fire until you switch weapons.

Napalm Man still gets stuck on springs.

In 1.4.0 blowing up Shade Man at the same time he grabs you to suck your robot blood, the player would be stuck in their damage sprite. Can anyone try to replicate that?

Using the Proto Shield too close to Hammer Joe just makes the shield not work at all and you get hit.

Using the Proto Shield too close to Pharaoh Man makes the projectiles still not hit him.

I noticed that my horizontal screens now default to disconnected. However one time I accidentally made an extra horizontal screen and it was connected.

This now happens differently, the Water Wave still goes to the other side, but it clips through the wall and only when the wall is 1 tile thick.

This still happens when collecting weapon energy when the Shine barrier is up.

Attempting to charge kick over Cossack platforms or quicksand still makes you stick to them.

The Slash tile is actually from Shade Man's stage

Super Adapter does not take knockback when flying.

Horizontal Boss Doors can be used to enter unused screens.
Time Slow still doesn't affect Cossack platforms.

Jumping in between two checkpoints that are as close as possible has weird results.

This still happens.

If at the point it tells you to save, you instead delete the name of the level and try to save, the normal box will pop-up (The "Input a Level Name to Save" one), but once you click "OK", the tutorial becomes softlocked in trying to get you to save, but the open menu button is unpressable (the map and UI buttons still work). Escape still lets you escape the tutorial still.

Moving in oil when time is stopped makes you go faster. Jumping is still made lower.

This gif is from an the last version of Mega Man Maker, Hyper Bomb now explodes! However, Super Arrow does not interact and Crash Bomber acts the way Hyper Bomb does in this gif.

S-Adapt's Charge Arm still doesn't work on the Pookers.

When you enter a boss room while flying with the Jet Adaptor, you can still fly during the boss cut-scene, however you cannot move horizontally and letting go of the jump button and then holding it again doesn't let you fly again.

If you die to Shade Man's oil sucking attack, he might continue sucking oil of a nonexistant robot/

Pika Luigi found these 5 glitches in the 1.4.0 and they are still here:

1. If you use the Jet Adapter while Shade Man tries to turn you to stone, you continue to fly, but you can't move horizontally, and when you land, you are stuck as if you're still made of stone. You can switch weapons still, but you cannot pause. You return to normal if you are hit.

2. If you use Jet Adapter as you get caught by Shade Man, the bar for it will continue to drain as long as you hold down the button.

3. If you use Jet Adapter after escaping Shade Man's grasp, you can fly up from that point (kind of not a glitch, per se, but I thought I'd at least mention it) Similarly, you can also Double Jump as Bass after he catches you, and use the Super Adapter's Jet as well.

I tried to get these to work with the Super Adapter, but according to what I've found, you would have to be extremely precise.

4. This also works with Rush Jet. With this one, however, if you jump off of Rush, you get stuck in the Jump animation, and and if you get hit normally, you will return to the normal animations, but still in the Glitch 1 state. Getting hit again from here returns you to normal.

5. If you do Glitch 4 and don't get hit or jump, you will instead be stuck in the Stone animation, but able to 'walk'. If you jump, you will get stuck in Glitch 4 again. However, if you fall off of Rush and get hit at all during this, you will just return to normal.

4a./5a. These are possible with Proto Jet as well.

Pieces of Blocky still don't disappear if they're bouncing on springs.

When placing a burst bomb on a vertical fire pillar, the bomb never explodes, it seems the bomb resets its timer before it can blow up.

ZepperFang

Post by ZepperFang » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:07 am

Crashing on Windows 7 32bit clean installation.

Description:
Stopped working

Problem event name: APPCRASH
Application Name: MegaMaker.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.10
Application Timestamp: 57f65875
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdaae
Exception Code: e0434f4d
Exception Offset: 00009617
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
l046

RandomCatDude
Discord: Randomcatdude#3702

Post by RandomCatDude » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:40 am

ZepperFang wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:07 am
Crashing on Windows 7 32bit clean installation.

Description:
Stopped working

Problem event name: APPCRASH
Application Name: MegaMaker.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.10
Application Timestamp: 57f65875
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdaae
Exception Code: e0434f4d
Exception Offset: 00009617
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
l046
Not sure what that means, but this might help.
I tried to fit Cave Johnson's lemon rant here, but it didn't fit. Stupid 255 character limit...

TheophileCaceres

Post by TheophileCaceres » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:52 pm

Ive made a level about some glitchs with Pushblocks. i think this is a Out Of Bounds

ID : 246025

NMario84
Discord: NMario84#6935

Post by NMario84 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:47 pm

Yoshi2018 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:34 am
This gif is from an the last version of Mega Man Maker, Hyper Bomb now explodes! However, Super Arrow does not interact and Crash Bomber acts the way Hyper Bomb does in this gif.
Then I suggest you make a NEW gif showing it rather than displaying the same exact gif of something that we already have fixed. At least it would avoid any confusion.
I'm a dolphin that likes playing around with beach balls, though I prefer to pounce on my buddy.
He seems to love it when I do that to him. I don't mind at all. It shows that we're best friends.

Yoshi2018

Post by Yoshi2018 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:40 pm

NMario84 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:47 pm
Yoshi2018 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:34 am
Then I suggest you make a NEW gif showing it rather than displaying the same exact gif of something that we already have fixed. At least it would avoid any confusion.
What program should I use?

Neo Cutman

Post by Neo Cutman » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:28 pm

With some frequency, Springman stops working when he is jumping on springs.

Neo Cutman

Post by Neo Cutman » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:37 pm

Protoman cant deflect the projectile of Super Ball Machine Junior and Cannonpeller.

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:20 am

Shade Man either REALLY likes his cool new hat, or he is stuck under the Pooka raft.

PoisonousGas

Post by PoisonousGas » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:51 am

Royalguard wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:20 am
Shade Man either REALLY likes his cool new hat, or he is stuck under the Pooka raft.
He really likes his hat, you can easily notice it if you look at his smile.
Somebody once told me that Rock is gonna Roll me...
I ain't the sharpest Metal Blade in the shed...

Image´ I'm already hyped for 1.5. >:]

NMario84
Discord: NMario84#6935

Post by NMario84 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:16 am

Proto Man not being able to deflect bigger projectiles seems to be intentional. Though I could be wrong.

EDIT: According to the discord chat, destructible projectiles can not be reflected. Whether or not that applies to whatever enemies in question.
- Interestingly enough, you can destroy the ones Rock Thrown/Bomb Thrown shoot at you, and deflect those. So I'm not sure what the case is.

From what they told me, the issue with the super ball machine jr from MM4 is due to the speed issues if it were to be deflected.
As for the cannopeller, that's prob cause it deflects in such a way where you can't hit the cannopeller or anything else really unless it's like in melee rang
I'm a dolphin that likes playing around with beach balls, though I prefer to pounce on my buddy.
He seems to love it when I do that to him. I don't mind at all. It shows that we're best friends.

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:52 am

NMario84 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:16 am
EDIT: According to the discord chat, destructible projectiles can not be reflected. Whether or not that applies to whatever enemies in question.
- Interestingly enough, you can destroy the ones Rock Thrown/Bomb Thrown shoot at you, and deflect those. So I'm not sure what the case is.
Destructible projectiles that can be deflected:

* Cannon's cannonballs.
* Hari Harri's needles.
* Bomb Thrown's bombs.
* Rock Thrown's rocks.
* Metall Cannon's cannonballs.
* Katonbyon's bombs.
* Squidon's missiles.
* Squidon's ice blocks.

Might have missed some.

Neo Cutman

Post by Neo Cutman » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:48 am

NMario84 wrote:
Proto Man not being able to deflect bigger projectiles seems to be intentional. Though I could be wrong.

From what they told me, the issue with the super ball machine jr from MM4 is due to the speed issues if it were to be deflected.
As for the cannopeller, that's prob cause it deflects in such a way where you can't hit the cannopeller or anything else really unless it's like in melee rang
I understand, but I just imagine that deflecting the projectile from the super ball machine jr could have an interesting effect of having a random trajectory, different from the others that return to the one who shooted.

For example, the Bomb Throw has an interesting effect when deflected, so I even used it to create a level of Voleyball.ID 249550
Last edited by Neo Cutman on Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Neo Cutman

Post by Neo Cutman » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:53 am

NMario84 wrote:

Could you tell me why the Footholders are always moving at the level regardless of the player's presence. Why would not it be better to start moving when the player walks into the same room?