Version 1.5.5.1

Report bugs and glitches you found
WreckingPrograms
Site Admin
Discord: WreckingPrograms#2152

Version 1.5.5.1

Post by WreckingPrograms » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:41 pm

Report bugs/glitches found in version 1.5.5.1 of the game in this thread. Any and all bug reports are appreciated! Do not report bugs found in other versions here.

Please provide as much information about the bug as possible, such as:
  • A detailed description of the bug itself. What oddities did the bug cause?
  • What did you do to trigger the bug?. We need to be able to reproduce the bug to fix it. Screenshots, videos or GIFs would also help here but are not mandatory.
  • If you get an error message, post it. Usually these error messages show where exactly the problem lies, so they are very useful.
  • If your bug is related to the online mode and involved some kind of server error, post the error log. You can find the error log file in %localappdata% > MegaMaker > ErrorLogs. The structure of this file is year_month_day_hour_minute_second.txt. Please send the contents of this file if available.
  • A theory of the cause of the bug, if you have one. If you already have an idea of what caused your bug, it would save us a lot of time.
On top of this, feel free to include any relevant additional information about the bug. Thanks in advance, and happy game breaking!

Lists of bugs not to report
>Gray screen = Server is experiencing heavy load and can't load things up in time
>Error 500 = Server is experiencing heavy load and cannot handle your request at the moment
>Persistence error = Server is experiencing heavy load and cannot handle your request at the moment
>Error 400 = Your profile.ini and user account data don't match, delete profile.ini and try to create the account or log in
>Music still plays after closing the game = Open the task manager and end the game process
>Teleporter disappears at the other side and now it works like a one-way teleporter = It's a pretty cool bug so we've decided to keep it.
>Error -70 while uploading = DM Goldstorm details on how you are connecting to the internet and other data about your PC
> HTTPControl error = restart your MMM client and re-attempt the download. This is likely due to a connection issue.
> "Cannot load buffer file at gml_Script_GME_LoadSong" error = Often, simply restarting your computer and trying again solves the issue. Other times, waiting about a day and trying again works. There is unfortunately no reliable fix.
> "Data structure with index does not exist" error = do the following. Go to %localappdata%/MegaMaker/Settings and delete the files BeatenLevels.sav, PlayedLevels.sav and VotedLevels.sav. Restart the game and it shouldn't crash anymore. Keep in mind that this means the game forgets what levels you have played, beaten or voted on.
Created this game, I guess.

ZepperFang

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by ZepperFang » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:04 pm

1. Place a key door 1 block before a scroll to the right, plus the proper floor.
2. Place MegaMan after the door & go to the right for the screen scrolling.
3. Go back. MegaMan will get stuck in the key door. Jump and you'll get stuck in the floor.

Megamanvwxyz

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:21 pm

Configure Gamepad still doesn't work correctly for my usb Data Frog SNES and Sega Genesis controllers, I can't even use them because some buttons don't respond in MMM anymore, but if I play in versions of 1.4 or early they work fine.
Hi! I like shooting lemons! They kill robots and are easy to shoot!

NicoNirva

Post by NicoNirva » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:30 pm

....... Just gonna remind until the fps drop bug(?) got fixed.

sbq92

Post by sbq92 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 pm

NicoNirva wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:30 pm
For anyone who hasn't tried it yet:

Try turning on vsync for MMM in your graphics card control panel. While this hasn't worked for everyone who has tried it, it did work for me, so it is worth a shot.
Wood Mania: 210378
SotN Entrance: 208059
Jungle Base Infiltration -Revamped-: 112280
The Metal Conquest: 92368
Ridley V1 -Long-: 89791
Construction V2: 51433

animegame

Post by animegame » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:10 pm

bass turbo boost doesn't pass to next screens in some corners this is yet another old bug. http://www.megamanmaker.com/?level=317622
Last edited by animegame on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

animegame

Post by animegame » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:13 pm

screen transitions in spots pull up null background map spots still in slide transition settings and gets stuck in some partial transitions like the corner up another screen. http://www.megamanmaker.com/?level=319142

azrael4h

Post by azrael4h » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 pm

Code: Select all

Win32 function failed: HRESULT: 0x80004005
call: at line 226 in file \Graphics_DisplayM.cpp
Still not fixed.

yotubesocialhd2

Post by yotubesocialhd2 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:12 pm

Whenever i attempt to exit full screen and go back into full screen ,my laptop just restarts! I hope you can do something about this!

hythrain

Post by hythrain » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:39 pm

The Hori Pokken Tournament DC controller isn't read correctly by the game. The entire D-Pad registers in different directions, with the left directional button not registering at all.

Chiller

Post by Chiller » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:17 pm

Well when I discovered ( well not discovered this game, I known it since) this game I quickly to my usb chip, plugged it into my computer and downloaded it. I opened the game, made an account and started building a level. Everything worked fine until I got bored and played online ( F.Y.I I saved the level I was working on.) I clicked on play a level and the game froze(worst part was I was in fullscreen mode so I couldn't exit. Then an error popped up and I was about to copy it to see if there was a fix and then my computer crashed. I opened the game again and decied to open my level I was working on and then there was message in game that said 'Undefined error from server'. So I tried a trick where I go into a new level and load the other level. I tried it but it showed an empty level. I basically couldn't do anything except make levels. I deleted the game and reinstalled it. Same thing happened. I deleted and reinstalled the game about 8 time but the same error kept coming. A week later I went on to your website and found a new version( V 1.5.5.1) I installed that and played. Same Errors. WreckingPrograms please help me. This is the only game that makes me happy. (Another F.Y.I my operating system is on windows 10)

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:49 am

NicoNirva wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:30 pm
I'm still having this issue as well.
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.

Abadoss

Post by Abadoss » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:32 am

Spring Man still teleports into the wall during a boss fight. Repeat bug report since 1.5.3.

Recorded gameplay is from 1.5.5.1

ZepperFang

Post by ZepperFang » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:35 am

Fire met spawner doesn't work if placed with its half hidden at the top (see picture below).

yotubesocialhd2

Post by yotubesocialhd2 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:49 pm

ZepperFang wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:35 am
Fire met spawner doesn't work if placed with its half hidden at the top (see picture below).
Have you tried putting the Fire Met Spawner a little bit lower so it is not so hidden?

DoctorLumen

Post by DoctorLumen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:10 pm

When moving rooms via the mini map and then trying to play my level, I'm getting this error:
of Create Event
for object objPlayLevel:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [1328,1424] out of range [1761,0] - -5.placedImageIndex(102009,42497424)
at gml_Object_objPlayLevel_Create_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_objPlayLevel_Create_0 (line -1)

If I delete and re-add the backgrounds before I try to play the stage, the crash doesn't happen.

Diamond Wolf
Discord: Diamond_Miner33#9310

Post by Diamond Wolf » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:56 am

For some reason firing a charge shot and releasing will sometimes fire a normal pellet; upon holding fire (and maybe even when the charge was fired - I haven't noticed exactly when) the charge will resume and fire as normal when I release fire.

Also sometimes (more often than not) when you click a button from something it will click on whatever's underneath, be it placing an object (happens less frequently than other things), changing a screen transition type, or jumping somewhere else in the map - and (seems to happen most when the map is underneath) the thing underneath will eat the click, i.e. forcing you to spam "OK" on the save box when the map is open just to be able to work on the level again.
We must end the hacking of MMM's citizens. Join Cyber Force today! https://discord.gg/vduBQKw

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

Slash7

Post by Slash7 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:03 pm

After defeating any boss, Spring man just dies. It also seems like the screen position is an issue. If its further to the right side of the entire map it may cause this issue where if it is further to the left site of the map it doesn't (maybe)

Edit - bug 2:
of Step Event0
for object objBuilderGlobal:

local variable backupBossAddRemove(100006, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_bldDelObject
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_bldDelObject (line -1)
gml_Object_objBuilderGlobal_Step_0
Last edited by Slash7 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bassnium Z - 325076 Part 1, 325079 Part 2; 324724 entire level but long loading time

310710 GET DEM KEYZ
302538 Construction Factory
294599 Protoman Shield Strike
183547 Area MD1 - Metroidvania based level
188249 Mega Adventure

tobvet

Post by tobvet » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:32 pm

Corrupted spark man boss. When I try to do anything with him like move or delete him or open his customization options, the game crashes. I also can't start the level without it crashing. Are there any solution without redoing the level?

of Step Event0

Pop :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-1] out of range [1,200] - -5.bossID(100411,-1)
at gml_Object_objBuilderGlobal_Step_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_objBuilderGlobal_Step_0 (line -1)

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:52 pm

tobvet wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:32 pm
Corrupted spark man boss. When I try to do anything with him like move or delete him or open his customization options, the game crashes. I also can't start the level without it crashing. Are there any solution without redoing the level?

of Step Event0

Pop :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-1] out of range [1,200] - -5.bossID(100411,-1)
at gml_Object_objBuilderGlobal_Step_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_objBuilderGlobal_Step_0 (line -1)
May need to manually text edit the level's .mmlv file and remove/replace the data associated to Spark Man's location.
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.