Wish list or my ideas for MMM 1.8 (Ideas that would completely change the way to create a level)

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
LJ2007@

Wish list or my ideas for MMM 1.8 (Ideas that would completely change the way to create a level)

Post by LJ2007@ » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:24 pm

I would like MMM 1.8 to focus more on things that would make big returns at MMM.
I have seen that all updates from 1st to current (1.7) only add the same, that is, there was never an update where they focused on something and version 1.8 could be the execption.
So these would be my ideas for MMM 1.8:

-Option for all the blocks to function as bg or decoration, this would make the blocks go from being solid to "passable" and these would take a somewhat dark color.
-Multiplayer modes
-Select: It is an option in which you can mark or select one or a set of blocks, npcs or other objects, and once marked you would have the option to copy, delete or move them.
But if you do not select anything, (only the Bg), you will have the option to fill what you selected with anything, be it blocks, enemies, etc.
-Music that is not by MMM, this would help to find music that fits well with the specific environments that the level has, for example beach or airship.
These are the musical themes that I would like to see very much in MMM:
Tema de la playa:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBNxR7niIl0
Tema submarino: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvXvmrzRb0w
Corneria: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzbjS3MwKJg&t=0s

- Movement of water (water tide) and movement of the Bg.
-Mechanics of copying and pasting in a less complex way in the editor.
-Weather or effects for Bg: For example, to be able to make snow, rain or others on any screen of the level.
-Change the profile picture of the level
- Duo as a playable character

Think about it, imagine what a level would be like if my ideas were applied in MMM 1.8.

Additional characteristics:
RM that I would like to see in MMM: TorchMan, ShadowMan, SearchMan, and CloudMan.
CloudMan is a good choice, as there was never a RM with sky-themed.
Enemies I'd like to see in MMM: (MM7-11 enemies) as there are few of these in MMM.
Last edited by LJ2007@ on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
After a while away from MM, I think it's time to go back

LJ2007@

Re: Wish list or my ideas for MMM 1.8 (Ideas that would completely change the way to create a level)

Post by LJ2007@ » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:07 pm

If anyone has other ideas you can mention them here if you want.

Pyro Viper

Re: Wish list or my ideas for MMM 1.8 (Ideas that would completely change the way to create a level)

Post by Pyro Viper » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:38 pm

I also think that it would be great if they could make decorational blocks and background blocks, but I think that the auto-tiler that they use has limitations on that. So it would probably require a major programming overhaul, so if that ever happened I think that it would be an update in itself

LJ2007@

Post by LJ2007@ » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:04 pm

Other idea:
Be able to change the state to a block
Something that all or most of us would like to be able to, is to change the state of a block, in order to greatly improve the aesthetics of a level, since it happens that some editor when placing several blocks and due to the automatic formation of block states, blocks appear that the editor does not like.
This function would have an icon like a purple arrow, and if by clicking on that icon, you will get that arrow, and by clicking on a block with that arrow, you can change its state.
For you to understand me better, this would work the same way that Minecraft's debug stick works.
What I don't know is what name we could give this function?

Game Fever Online

Post by Game Fever Online » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:58 pm

All of this would make the perfect maker game. I especially like the multiplayer modes, it just makes sence to have it as it would make the game much more fun. There could be a Speedrun/Race mode with lobbies, just like the online building lobbies, or even a coop mode for playing already made levels with multiple players at once. One final thing I would add to it would be a tag when uploading a level for saying if the level is made especially for multiplayer coop.
8-)