X & Zero

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
QuartexGames

X & Zero

Post by QuartexGames » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:27 pm

So, yeah. I think that Wrecking Programs should add X and Zero. Why?
As we know the 'X Series' were a new challenge for MM players. It was very popular and gave some of us that happy feeling when we found secrets. So, why shouldn't it come back?
X could have an ability to dash in mid-air and Zero could have his Z-Saber.
(So to make it fair, X will have normal amount of health and range weapon.)
(And Zero will have his melee weapon but with more health.)

Also there will be these enemies from X Series, and tilesets and backgrounds and stage hazards and bosses... and...
It all in the 8-bit style.

But if 8-bit style isn't enough for this it can be the original X 1-3 style.
And I know it may be the hardest challenge for Wrecking Programs but I belive they will be able to do it someday.
And they will be proud of this. Maybe. :|
Woah It's Green ID: 376773
Woah It's Yellow ID: 379620

8JKN4
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: X & Zero

Post by 8JKN4 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:38 pm

No MMX content will be added, sorry and goodnight.
profile pic is an improved version of my hose man mugshot made by MP64/terra (the one i'm using is his version)

QuartexGames

Post by QuartexGames » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:51 am

8JKN4 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:38 pm
No MMX content will be added, sorry and goodnight.
Oh, ok.
You know? You're right. Nobody wants Mega Man Maker to be a parody of Super Mario Maker in style of Capcom.
No MMX/MMZ content. Just pure classic.

8JKN4
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Post by 8JKN4 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:52 am

I didn't mean to be rude or anything by the way, it was just deconfirmed.
profile pic is an improved version of my hose man mugshot made by MP64/terra (the one i'm using is his version)

decitronal

Post by decitronal » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:04 am

The X series doesn't keep a consistent tileset throughout its stages, though. How would the devs work around that? It also has the problem of having very large bosses, compared to the classic series, and the boss usually intends to work with gimmicks embedded to the room, which will break the boss's attack pattern a LOT

Nuclearminer
Discord: nuclearminer#4713

Post by Nuclearminer » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:59 pm

Maybe, instead of X and Zero, we could have the Omega Prototype from Unlimited. Zero did technically exist in the classic series.
Been gone for a while...
1.6 Countdown: ???

QuartexGames

Post by QuartexGames » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:16 pm

Nuclearminer wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:59 pm
Maybe, instead of X and Zero, we could have the Omega Prototype from Unlimited. Zero did technically exist in the classic series.
Heh, maybe you're right.
We have Yoku blocks from MMU, so we can have Omega.P.
But it can be hard to make an playable of him. Since he was a kind of boss in MMU at the end.
So he can be kind of the 'Anti Hero', like Bass.
His melee attacks are nice but it drains his health energy. And it's the problem here. If W.Programs will be able to code this, then we have a chance to get it. Since we have Bass and Proto Man we can change the 'Rush Items' into Proto Jet/Coil or Treble Adaptor. So his 'weapons' can be just these abilities from MMU, just to be fair. But I think that we will need tiles, backgrounds, music, enemies etc. from Unlimited. Also, Yoku Man is probably the best choice for start, since we have the Yoku Blocks. Or W.Programs can just change their textures like: Choosing how it looks. Same like the Push Blocks.
Or just add something from Unlimited and give it the 'U' Icon when selecting in editor. ;)

Nuclearminer
Discord: nuclearminer#4713

Post by Nuclearminer » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:26 pm

QuartexGames wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:16 pm
Heh, maybe you're right.
But it can be hard to make an playable of him. Since he was a kind of boss in MMU at the end.
His melee attacks are nice but it drains his health energy. And it's the problem here. If W.Programs will be able to code this, then we have a chance to get it. Since we have Bass and Proto Man we can change the 'Rush Items' into Proto Jet/Coil or Treble Adaptor. So his 'weapons' can be just these abilities from MMU, just to be fair. But I think that we will need tiles, backgrounds, music, enemies etc. from Unlimited. Also, Yoku Man is probably the best choice for start, since we have the Yoku Blocks. Or W.Programs can just change their textures like: Choosing how it looks. Same like the Push Blocks.
Or just add something from Unlimited and give it the 'U' Icon when selecting in editor. ;)
I thought Omega Prototype was already playable in MMU.
Been gone for a while...
1.6 Countdown: ???

QuartexGames

Post by QuartexGames » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:41 pm

Nuclearminer wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:26 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:16 pm
Heh, maybe you're right.
I thought Omega Prototype was already playable in MMU.
Yeah, he's playable in MMU. I forgot about it ;P So maybe W.Programs can ask them for a premission to add Omega.P into MMM. And some tiles too.