Bosses that drop items + a few more things

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
NoneDragon

Bosses that drop items + a few more things

Post by NoneDragon » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:40 am

It would be awesome to have an option to allow us to make bosses drop stuff, not only weapons, but energy, e-tanks, extra lives, etc.

And you could make it that if an item is placed inside the boss, the level keeps going.

Another suggestion would be to add weapons from games outside the main NES ones, like for example, the Magnetic Shockwave from MvC, or the R&B 2 weapons.

Fake wall blocks, where you can hide all sorts of stuff, from stairs, to teleporters or just power ups.

And i would love to see a Weapon Blocker Item/Barrier, where you are forced to not use a specific weapon on a specific area, so it would not allow them to just cheese the level right away.

Maybe these ideas where already suggested, but who cares, a friendly reminder doesn't harm anyone.

UlticraftMTT
Discord: MettatonEX#9160

Re: Bosses that drop items + a few more things

Post by UlticraftMTT » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:26 am

The Marvel Vs. Capcom Shockwave isn't too likely. It might be done as a cameo weapon, though.

Rockman and Forte: Mirai Kara No Chousensha has great weapons and other content, but we won't probably be seeing content from it until they are done with the Mainline and Game Boy series content.

The boss dropping things and whole Multiple Bosses thing has been debated for a while. It's actually on some deconfirmed lists that Aze and Luigi made, but Wrecking's list doesn't say that multiple bosses in one level is impossible, and the other deconfirmed lists have not been pinned in the forums or the Discord. I think a more likely form of multiple bosses is either multiple bosses not being able to be placed in the same room, or doing an alternate boss room system like Mega Man 6 did, and i think the most that bosses dropping things would happen is maybe an option to make bosses drop energy elements like in Mega Man 1.

Fake Wall Blocks would be nice, but i think it would be best they only do the variants from MM2 Wily 4 and Concrete Man's stage so walking in a stage wouldn't be so dangerous and people would know that Concrete Man and MM2 Wily 4 tiles mean possible danger.
crystal worm of doom