mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by anthonytheredbear » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:54 pm

mega man killers or nintendo tells him Mega man hunters is a group of robots that want to kill the blue bomber and they appear in megaman videogames in gameboy and Megaman 10 (except Quint and terra)

those robots are:
-Enker
-Quint (he is part of Mega Man Killers)
-Punk
-Ballade
-Terra (he is also part of Mega Man Killers)

it is possible that they appear in this fangame since they say they are from Dr. wily

since they are strong and they want blue bombshell in Megaman world 5 except terra as it appears when you go to dr. wily to make a battle with the blue bomber

User avatar
Yoshi2018
Posts: 3740
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm
Contact:

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by Yoshi2018 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:34 pm

anthonytheredbear wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:54 pm
it is possible that they appear in this fangame since they say they are from Dr. wily
Why does that matter?

Also, this really doesn't explain much as to why it is possible. (Although people made them in Mega Engine before.)
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

User avatar
Hyper Megaman
Posts: 2657
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by Hyper Megaman » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:54 am

anthonytheredbear wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:54 pm
those robots are:
-Enker
-Quint (he is part of Mega Man Killers)
-Punk
-Ballade
-Terra (he is also part of Mega Man Killers)
There are only 3 Mega Man Killers, or MMK for short, they are as follows.

1. Enker
2. Punk
3. Ballade

Quint is not a MMK, but actually future Mega Man reprogrammed by Dr. Wily.
https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Quint

Terra is the leader of the Stardoids and not a MMK
https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Terra
I was formerly known as Megamanvwxyz.

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1607
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by QuartexGames » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:01 pm

Megamanvwxyz wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:54 am
Terra is the leader of the Stardoids and not a MMK
https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Terra
Pluto is one of my favourite Stardroid.
Woah It's Green ID: 376773
Woah It's Yellow ID: 379620
Image

User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by anthonytheredbear » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Megamanvwxyz: 1. Enker
2. Punk
3. Ballade

Quint is not a MMK, but actually future Mega Man reprogrammed by Dr. Wily.
https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Quint

Terra is the leader of the Stardoids and not a MMK
https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Terra
but if they are parts since they are grouped together look quint in rockman world 5 it is seen that it is part of MMK and terra is also of MMK

look at curiosities say they are not classified but they are grouped together

https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Mega_Man_Killers

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1607
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by QuartexGames » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:47 pm

anthonytheredbear wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:24 pm
Megamanvwxyz: 1. Enker
2. Punk
3. Ballade

Quint is not a MMK, but actually future Mega Man reprogrammed by Dr. Wily.
https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Quint

Terra is the leader of the Stardoids and not a MMK
https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Terra
but if they are parts since they are grouped together look quint in rockman world 5 it is seen that it is part of MMK and terra is also of MMK

look at curiosities say they are not classified but they are grouped together

https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Mega_Man_Killers
Quint and Terra are not classified as Mega Man Killers, but serve analagous roles in their respective games, and are typically grouped in with them
Woah It's Green ID: 376773
Woah It's Yellow ID: 379620
Image

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2592
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by 8JKN4 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:01 pm

Quint is not a Mega Man Killer. He's just Mega Man from the future reprogrammed by Wily. Sure, he was reprogrammed to kill Mega Man, but every enemy in the series was also made to kill him, so shouldn't that make them Mega Man Killers too by that logic?
Terra isn't a Mega Man Killer either, he's the leader of the Stardroids, and he isn't even named after a musical term like the others. Enker, Punk and Ballade are named after enka, punk rock and ballade which are all music genres, and Quint is named after the word quintet, which is a musical term. Terra is named after... Terra. It's literally just "Earth" in Latin, Italian and Portuguese languages. Having a Mega Man Killer NOT named after a musical term would break the pattern in the series of most main antagonists being named after music.

Plus, Enker, Punk and Ballade, who are all Mega Man Killers, have the "MKN/RKN-###" serial number, which probably stands for "Megaman/Rockman Killer Number". Quint's serial number is ???-???, but we can probably guess it's DLN/DRN-001 since he's just Mega Man in a pogo jackhammer. Terra's serial number is SRN-001, which stands for Space Ruler Number, since that's what the Stardroids are called in Japan. Not only do they NOT have the MKN serial number, but also, Quint was in Mega Man II, and Punk, in Mega Man III. However, Punk's serial number is MKN-002, and not MKN-003, meaning that he is indeed the second Mega Man Killer robot and not Quint.

Oh, ALSO, Mega Man 10 included bonus DLC stages based on Enker, Punk and Ballade's stages from their respective games, with remixed versions of songs from the GameBoy series and each of their weapons can be unlocked after beating the bosses. Quint and Terra, however, weren't included in the game. I wonder if there's a reason for that...



But well, after all that, let's go back on the topic of suggestions. I would appreciate seing the three Mega Man Killers in the game. They're some of my favourite characters in the entire franchise, and both the bosses and their weapons would be cool aditions in the franchise.



P.S.: If you can find any arguments against this to prove your point, I'd be honestly surprised. I don't think there's a way to prove me wrong with the power of average Mega Man knowledge by my side, so good job if you do find one.
profile pic is an improved version of my hose man mugshot made by MP64/terra (the one i'm using is his version)

User avatar
Royalguard
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by Royalguard » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:18 pm

I believe the Mega Man Killers are referred to as such, because their primary function is to "kill Mega Man".

Quint, being Mega Man from the future, had the primary function of "being an assistant to Dr. Light", and (assuming Dr. Wily is incompetent) the best Dr. Wily could probably do was to reprogram that to "being an assistant of Dr. Wily". Quint likely does not have the primary function of "kill Mega Man".

Terra's first dialogue in Mega Man V, implies he wanted to ensalve Mega Man, not destroy him. Which would imply Terra also likely does not have the primary function of "kill Mega Man".



Edit:
Back on topic, I would personally like to see all 5 major GB bosses (and Sunstar for that matter) in Mega Man Maker some day, no idea how realistic that would be to achieve however...

.

User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by anthonytheredbear » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:40 am

Royalguard: I believe the Mega Man Killers are referred to as such, because their primary function is to "kill Mega Man".

Quint, being Mega Man from the future, had the primary function of "being an assistant to Dr. Light", and (assuming Dr. Wily is incompetent) the best Dr. Wily could probably do was to reprogram that to "being an assistant of Dr. Wily". Quint likely does not have the primary function of "kill Mega Man".

Terra's first dialogue in Mega Man V, implies he wanted to ensalve Mega Man, not destroy him. Which would imply Terra also likely does not have the primary function of "kill Mega Man".



Edit:
Back on topic, I would personally like to see all 5 major GB bosses (and Sunstar for that matter) in Mega Man Maker some day, no idea how realistic that would be to achieve however...


:|

User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by anthonytheredbear » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:40 pm

DEAD SUGGESTION

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2592
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by 8JKN4 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:56 pm

anthonytheredbear wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:40 pm
DEAD SUGGESTION
It's only been 39 hours, it's not dead yet
profile pic is an improved version of my hose man mugshot made by MP64/terra (the one i'm using is his version)

User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by anthonytheredbear » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:35 pm

8JKN4 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:56 pm
anthonytheredbear wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:40 pm
DEAD SUGGESTION
It's only been 39 hours, it's not dead yet
im banned from discord and which blame the image of Fireman that was just a joke that I said

User avatar
Yoshi2018
Posts: 3740
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm
Contact:

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by Yoshi2018 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:44 am

anthonytheredbear wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:35 pm
8JKN4 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:56 pm
anthonytheredbear wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:40 pm
DEAD SUGGESTION
It's only been 39 hours, it's not dead yet
im banned from discord and which blame the image of Fireman that was just a joke that I said
I don't get how any of that is related.
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by anthonytheredbear » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:45 pm

NOW THEY DO NOT SAY ANYTHING OF THAT SUGGESTION XD

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2592
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by 8JKN4 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:56 pm

anthonytheredbear wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:45 pm
NOW THEY DO NOT SAY ANYTHING OF THAT SUGGESTION XD
why do you keep doing this without any real reason to
profile pic is an improved version of my hose man mugshot made by MP64/terra (the one i'm using is his version)

User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by anthonytheredbear » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:13 pm

8JKN4 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:56 pm
anthonytheredbear wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:45 pm
NOW THEY DO NOT SAY ANYTHING OF THAT SUGGESTION XD
why do you keep doing this without any real reason to
to what?...

User avatar
PoisonousGas
Posts: 892
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Probably Brazil...

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by PoisonousGas » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:19 pm

Why do you keep posting those red comments with no reason to do so?
Somebody once told me that Rock is gonna Roll me...
I ain't the sharpest Metal Blade in the shed...



Image´ I'm already hyped for 1.5. >:]

User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by anthonytheredbear » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:41 pm

PoisonousGas wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:19 pm
Why do you keep posting those red comments with no reason to do so?
:|

User avatar
Yoshi2018
Posts: 3740
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm
Contact:

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by Yoshi2018 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:35 pm

anthonytheredbear wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:13 pm
8JKN4 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:56 pm
anthonytheredbear wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:45 pm
NOW THEY DO NOT SAY ANYTHING OF THAT SUGGESTION XD
why do you keep doing this without any real reason to
to what?...
I'll rephrase it.


Why are you saying that this is a dead suggestion?
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Re: mega man killers it is possible that they add as boss

Post by anthonytheredbear » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:37 am

Yoshi2018 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:35 pm
anthonytheredbear wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:13 pm
8JKN4 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:56 pm


why do you keep doing this without any real reason to
to what?...
I'll rephrase it.


Why are you saying that this is a dead suggestion?
because it's like dead chat

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests