Other Languages?......Maybe

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
User avatar
Megaman-Xtreme
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:25 pm
Location: Middle East,As Pharaoh Man Live

Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Megaman-Xtreme » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:50 pm

I Think That The ROCKMAN MAKER Logo has Brought Me to an Idea
Why Could We Translate MMM With Some Languages* Like
-French
-Spanish
-German
-Portuguese
-Korean(록맨 메이커*)
-Japanese(ロックマンメーカー*)
-Chinese(洛克人設備*)
Something Like This

(*Logos are Translated Also 'as Rockman Maker')
:D :D :D
It's Me ;) ;) ;)

User avatar
NashRush
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:35 pm
Discord: generaldank #3731

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by NashRush » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:04 pm

exuese me were is ITALICS HUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM
remember me?
you don't.

Fire Buster
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Fire Buster » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:45 pm

I Think Turkish Langue Will Be Good too in Langues List :)

User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by anthonytheredbear » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:01 pm

latin america

User avatar
Gbdnhb
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Gbdnhb » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:32 pm

I don't think this is going to happen,but I want to see the russian names of enemies.
Осьминожья Батарея
Летающая Оболочка
Сумасшедшая Пушка
Большой Глаз
Блочный
Горячая Головка
Летающий Мальчик
Вентиляторный Дьявол
Атакующий Щит
Силовой Мускулятор
Том Папа
Трио-Колесо

User avatar
Royalguard
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Royalguard » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:00 pm

I'm not sure if some people posting here realize how much of a large undertaking it would be to add even one new language option, let alone many.

Not only would you need to translate all the menus and visual interfaces, but the entire in-game tutorial script would need translation, as well as the text descriptions of just about every asset in the level builder.

User avatar
LightDaemon
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:18 am

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by LightDaemon » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:45 pm

If you're willing to get into game/level design it's absolutely necessary that you learn english.
Tired of Internet

User avatar
Royalguard
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Royalguard » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:01 pm

If anything, if another language option where to ever be considered for Mega Man Maker, I'd suspect Japanese would probably be the most likely candidate, considering the Mega Man series being japanese in origin.

They also already have the art asset for the Rockman Maker title card anyways.

User avatar
phunguy06
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:46 pm
Location: that's right i do live in a location
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe / phunguy06#5940
Contact:

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by phunguy06 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:20 pm

ahem where is my welsh translation
FAQ:
Are you horny?
no

Are you sure?
yes

The Mega Man Maker Weapons Pack mod is finished! Check out the thread here! Y'know, if you want to...

User avatar
Yoshi2018
Posts: 3740
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Yoshi2018 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:52 pm

I think level names would not be translated, but mods might be able to do it.
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

User avatar
Z1GMA
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Z1GMA » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:34 am

Royalguard wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:01 pm
If anything, if another language option where to ever be considered for Mega Man Maker, I'd suspect Japanese would probably be the most likely candidate
for the love of god no!
Traditional level designs would seem even more rare among the online levels. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Yoshi2018
Posts: 3740
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Yoshi2018 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Z1GMA wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:34 am
Royalguard wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:01 pm
If anything, if another language option where to ever be considered for Mega Man Maker, I'd suspect Japanese would probably be the most likely candidate
for the love of god no!
Traditional level designs would seem even more rare among the online levels. :lol:
Why?
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

User avatar
Megaman-Xtreme
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:25 pm
Location: Middle East,As Pharaoh Man Live

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Megaman-Xtreme » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:13 pm

Another Languages:

-Italian(NashRush)
-Turkish(Fire Buster)
-Russian*(Gbdnhb)

(*i think it will be impossible)
It's Me ;) ;) ;)

User avatar
NeoMechaFan108
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by NeoMechaFan108 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:53 pm

Megaman-Xtreme wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:50 pm
I Think That The ROCKMAN MAKER Logo has Brought Me to an Idea
Why Could We Translate MMM With Some Languages* Like
-French
-Spanish
-German
-Portuguese
-Korean(록맨 메이커*)
-Japanese(ロックマンメーカー*)
-Chinese(洛克人設備*)
Something Like This

(*Logos are Translated Also 'as Rockman Maker')
:D :D :D
It's not so complicated to use the mega man maker even in English.
so... why would the game require a version in another language? =/
Insolent!

User avatar
Z1GMA
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Z1GMA » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:50 pm

Yoshi2018 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:53 pm
Z1GMA wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:34 am
Royalguard wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:01 pm
If anything, if another language option where to ever be considered for Mega Man Maker, I'd suspect Japanese would probably be the most likely candidate
for the love of god no!
Traditional level designs would seem even more rare among the online levels. :lol:
Why?
cuz the japanese are crazy when it comes to stuff like this :D
Image

User avatar
Royalguard
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Royalguard » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:35 pm

Z1GMA wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:50 pm
Yoshi2018 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:53 pm
Z1GMA wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:34 am
for the love of god no!
Traditional level designs would seem even more rare among the online levels. :lol:
Why?
cuz the japanese are crazy when it comes to stuff like this :D
I don't follow.

User avatar
Z1GMA
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Z1GMA » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:39 pm

Royalguard wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:35 pm
Z1GMA wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:50 pm
Yoshi2018 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Why?
cuz the japanese are crazy when it comes to stuff like this :D
I don't follow.
That's perfectly understandable. :D it was nothing too serious rly
Image

User avatar
Yoshi2018
Posts: 3740
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Yoshi2018 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:07 pm

NeoMechaFan108 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:53 pm
Megaman-Xtreme wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:50 pm
I Think That The ROCKMAN MAKER Logo has Brought Me to an Idea
Why Could We Translate MMM With Some Languages* Like
-French
-Spanish
-German
-Portuguese
-Korean(록맨 메이커*)
-Japanese(ロックマンメーカー*)
-Chinese(洛克人設備*)
Something Like This

(*Logos are Translated Also 'as Rockman Maker')
:D :D :D
It's not so complicated to use the mega man maker even in English.
so... why would the game require a version in another language? =/
For those who don't know English. Mega Man Maker is clearly an international game. Just look at the locations on profiles. We might need Spanish and Russian versions. (Although Japanese is best.)
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

Fire Buster
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Fire Buster » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:47 pm

I Think İt Will Be Possible To Other Langues İn The Game If Cant... We Do Why Not? Mod İt? Or Joining The Team And Make Translations To Other Langues (example: Russian İtalian And Turkish..)

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3706
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Other Languages?......Maybe

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:17 pm

Yeah, but I can't translate. I tried translating one of the lines from the tutorial, but Google Translate isn't fluent in Japanese:

Original: "Not enough death spikes in my opinion, though."

"Translate" text: しかし、"私の意見では死のスパイクは十分ではありません。"

Literal back-translate: "But in my opinion the spike of death is not enough."

So this is engrish swapped around?
i am no longer active :pensive:

bye

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests