Weaknesses of mega man 11

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
14Protoman

Weaknesses of mega man 11

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am

I think we could think about enemy weaknesses, that is.
Let's see, copy this part and raise your hand who did not play MM11.

If they played the challenges, they probably know the heel of Achilles, a challenge to eliminate the enemies with their weaknesses.
What I suggest, is that the arms of megaman 11 have those effects, I mean, if we already have the Picket man weak to Block dropper, or doubt in the other weapons and these are suggestions.
Acid barrier could kill Picket men and other enemies that are weak, which I do not remember.
Chain Blast could break Gabyoals / Spines and Roaders.
Scramble thunder could destroy Joes machines, rabbits and water enemies.
Bouncing ball could destroy those annoying Wall blasters, big enemies, electrics and chemists.
Tundra storm could destroy very well covered enemies.
Pile driver could break protected enemies.
And Blazing thorch could destroy different types of enemies.

14Protoman

Re: Weaknesses of mega man 11

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:02 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am

If they played the challenges, they probably know the heel of Achilles, a challenge to eliminate the enemies with their weaknesses.
What I suggest, is that the arms of megaman 11 have those effects, I mean, if we already have the Picket man weak to Block dropper, or doubt in the other weapons and these are suggestions.
Acid barrier could kill Picket men and other enemies that are weak, which I do not remember.
Bouncing ball could destroy those annoying Wall blasters, big enemies, electrics and chemists.
What do you thing boys?

Aze
Discord: Aze#7228

Post by Aze » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:28 pm

this suggestion makes absolutely no sense. From the poor wording to the unclear suggestion itself, you do know we always added the original weaknesses (if they were present), example hot dog dies in 1 hit to leaf shield, or various mm1 weapons one shot octobatteries. We never skip these intentionally, and we won't do so for mm11 or any future game in the series.

As for you, I suggest you get better at English for one, do some research first before you suggest assets, if you tested some weaknesses the original games had you can clearly see that they are present (wrecking or luigi look at the wiki for enemy details, which states how much hp they have, how much damage they do and what their weakness is), so please, don't suggest stuff we obviously won't skip, it's like suggesting new enemies, not specific enemies, just that we get new enemies, it's stupid.
And lastly, make some God damn sense, be clear with what you suggest, what I got is that you want the mm11 enemies to have their original weaknesses, ofcourse they'll have that, we always do stuff like that, so please, I say again, do some research before you suggest stuff. I am not joking when I saw someone suggest that time slow acts the same way how it did in the original, by that he meant that it fires the clock hands, which you never could do as megaman.
BRUTAL EDITION COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2677

Yoshi2018

Post by Yoshi2018 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:17 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:02 pm
14Protoman wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am

What do you thing boys?
You mean think?
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:58 pm

Aze wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:28 pm
this suggestion makes absolutely no sense. From the poor wording to the unclear suggestion itself, you do know we always added the original weaknesses (if they were present), example hot dog dies in 1 hit to leaf shield, or various mm1 weapons one shot octobatteries. We never skip these intentionally, and we won't do so for mm11 or any future game in the series.

As for you, I suggest you get better at English for one, do some research first before you suggest assets, if you tested some weaknesses the original games had you can clearly see that they are present (wrecking or luigi look at the wiki for enemy details, which states how much hp they have, how much damage they do and what their weakness is), so please, don't suggest stuff we obviously won't skip, it's like suggesting new enemies, not specific enemies, just that we get new enemies, it's stupid.
And lastly, make some God damn sense, be clear with what you suggest, what I got is that you want the mm11 enemies to have their original weaknesses, ofcourse they'll have that, we always do stuff like that, so please, I say again, do some research before you suggest stuff. I am not joking when I saw someone suggest that time slow acts the same way how it did in the original, by that he meant that it fires the clock hands, which you never could do as megaman.
Sorry Aze, probably the translator failed me, I do not speak English and I always need help.
Anyway, what I say is that when the MM11 weapons are deployed, they use them to advantage against other enemies, without needing them to be from that game.
That is, in MM11 the Pick man are weak to block dropper and in MMM the same effect happens with the Picket man, which are different enemies, what I say, is that the enemies of other games from 1 to 7 can also be weak as in MM11, like Robbit to S. Thunder, I say, in addition, not all the enemies have their respective weaknesses in MMM, the Picketman do not die of 1 blow with Fire storm and never get into MM2 how much does L. shield spend on a Hot dog, why did that happen?

Bean man
Discord: Bean man#9687

Post by Bean man » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:59 pm

Aze wrote:
As for you, I suggest you get better at English

make some God damn sense
I'm pretty sure they're using google translate, which is why a lot of these sentences come out as either very specific wording or just broken English. If they aren't lying, it says they're from Argentina, meaning they probably speak Spanish.

Yes, it was redundant what the main suggestion was, but at least it was clear what they were implying towards. I'm expecting a lock since it seems you pretty much wen't over everything in it, and why it doesn't help having this as a suggestion.

While I'd had some good experiences here, it's quite mortifying to reflect on how immensely immature I've acted in the past. Retaining this sentiment, I'll mostly remain inactive.

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:30 am

Bean man wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:59 pm
Aze wrote:
As for you, I suggest you get better at English

make some God damn sense
I'm pretty sure they're using google translate, which is why a lot of these sentences come out as either very specific wording or just broken English. If they aren't lying, it says they're from Argentina, meaning they probably speak Spanish.

Yes, it was redundant what the main suggestion was, but at least it was clear what they were implying towards. I'm expecting a lock since it seems you pretty much wen't over everything in it, and why it doesn't help having this as a suggestion.
So, if RollerC sees this, which directly erases the thread, sorry, I thought it was a useful suggestion. :(

Bean man
Discord: Bean man#9687

Post by Bean man » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:34 am

14Protoman wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:30 am
So, if RollerC sees this, which directly erases the thread, sorry, I thought it was a useful suggestion. :(
No you're fine, I'm just saying that since they've already got your suggestion covered, they probably won't find any use in having it here.

While I'd had some good experiences here, it's quite mortifying to reflect on how immensely immature I've acted in the past. Retaining this sentiment, I'll mostly remain inactive.

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:10 am

I can answer this question, on the other hand.

Blast -> Brick -> Acid -> Impact -> Bounce -> Fuse -> Tundra -> Torch -> Blast
i am no longer active :pensive:

bye

PoisonousGas

Post by PoisonousGas » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:10 am
I can answer this question, on the other hand.

Blast -> Brick -> Acid -> Impact -> Bounce -> Fuse -> Tundra -> Torch -> Blast
No one asked the boss order bucko. People here are talking about enemy weakness.
Somebody once told me that Rock is gonna Roll me...
I ain't the sharpest Metal Blade in the shed...

Image´ I'm already hyped for 1.5. >:]