Predictions and Suggestions for 1.6

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
Blast Man
Discord: Play Dash#9888

Predictions and Suggestions for 1.6

Post by Blast Man » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:10 am

This is a big one. As you can see, since 1.4 there is a new pattern of announcements and features that looks pretty big.
Each update now contains 1 new game and 1 new demaked game. This means that the next update could be really huge like this one and will be epic.

So first, here are the predictions:
The Features
Mega Man 10 and Mega Man 11/And Bass features will be added
Even more new tilesets and backgrounds for the other games
New enemies for the old games since why didn't we get some in 1.5?
Tons of gimmicks
Possibility of the surprise being a deconfirmed feature (either reverse gravity/Mega Man X content from the first game/NPCs despite the bad possibilities)/new characters/Wily Castle bosses
The Announcements
Announcement 1 will reveal some new enemies like possibly Pipi and some more, secretly also revealing new tiles and backgrounds if ignoring the enemies.
Announcement 2 will be either a gimmick/a boss. The other one will be Announcement 3. Again, new stuff is hidden.
Announcement 4 will be actually hirings for new jobs, most likely Beta Testers please hire me wrecking i wanna see new goodies early and then tell feedback and bugs about them pleeeeeease
Announcement 5 will be a new weapon, which will also showcase 3 new enemies and secretly 1-4 new tiles and 2-3 new backgrounds.
Announcement 6 will reveal TONS of new features like tons of tiles, enemies, backgrounds and one highly requested feature.
Announcement 7 will return to a simple announcement that reveals some enemies, tiles, backgrounds and maybe a weapon.
Announcement 8 will reveal the demaked game (11 or And Bass) and new stuff.
Unless something happens, Announcement 9 is the date of the new update (pls let it be thursday)
Announcement 10 not only releases the update but also has a trailer that reveals even more new features and after some time, the big surprise, which is what i said before.

Now that we finished the predictions, lets go to my suggestions:
A tile that can be placed and it can mimic a block that is clicked on it and can connect to tilesets but in reality it is fake. If we got the Illusians, we can get this too.
Options for the boss gate including height and color changing.
Iconic enemies like Pipi and more minibosses like the Hippo at Ring Man's stage.
Big Presses like the ones in Shade Man's stage and Dust Man's stage. Can also become a generic metal style unique to MMM, with nearly same colors as Teleporters/Illusian Blocks.
Sheep Man, if added, could use a special attack like Concrete Man where he turns into an electric cloud and dashes, then releases 2 sparks that chase the player but can be damaged and has 1 HP before becoming Sheep Man again.
Colored Blocks that can be used for either Boss Gate remaking or kaizo (or just blocking the player as a joke)
And last and for all, optional tile choosing - you can either click a tile after placing a lot to change it or pick one before using it. A picked one has a special mark in the editor bar.
Gamer/Pixel Artist a.k.a Play Dash (yes, that's 12 year-old me's account here before i done a dumb thing, wow i was a dummy back then) | Twitch: Play_Dash

Mega Man Maker X mod thread:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8816

Blast Man

Re: Predictions and Suggestions for 1.6

Post by Blast Man » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:56 am

Bumping since i want to know what others think and if this should be moved to General Discussion.
Gamer/Pixel Artist a.k.a Play Dash (yes, that's 12 year-old me's account here before i done a dumb thing, wow i was a dummy back then) | Twitch: Play_Dash

anthonytheredbear
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Post by anthonytheredbear » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:38 pm

I think 1.6 means ... MM10 and MM11

Blast Man

Post by Blast Man » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:04 pm

anthonytheredbear wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:38 pm
I think 1.6 means ... MM10 and MM11
Yeah personally i think And Bass is kept for 1.7/1.8.

Mega1221
Discord: Mega1221YT#1340

Post by Mega1221 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:43 pm

Weapons and Bosses

11 Weapons:
Triple Blade
Wheel Cutter
Thunder Wool
Commando Bomb
Solar Blaze
Chill Spike
Scramble Thunder
Blazing Torch
Pile Driver
Bounce Ball
Chain Blast

Bosses:
Set #1:
Mega Man 10:
Sheep Man
Chill Man
Mega Man 11:
Block Man
Bounce Man

Set #2:
Mega Man 10:
Nitro Man
Blade Man
Mega Man 11:
Blast Man
Fuse Man
Need something to eat... :I

anthonytheredbear
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Post by anthonytheredbear » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:02 am

Mega1221 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:43 pm
Weapons and Bosses

11 Weapons:
Triple Blade
Wheel Cutter
Thunder Wool
Commando Bomb
Solar Blaze
Chill Spike
Scramble Thunder
Blazing Torch
Pile Driver
Bounce Ball
Chain Blast

Bosses:
Set #1:
Mega Man 10:
Sheep Man
Chill Man
Mega Man 11:
Block Man
Bounce Man

Set #2:
Mega Man 10:
Nitro Man
Blade Man
Mega Man 11:
Blast Man
Fuse Man
Hey what you said is a good idea! That's what I was thinking

JNEWSTED

Post by JNEWSTED » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:33 am

I honestly think this pretty solid. I'm happy Blast Man made it in, as he's my 2nd favorite Robot Master in Mega Man 11 behind Fuse Man. Now, what I would want to see is the ability to create an ACTUAL Stage Select screen or Boss Rush teleporters, like the ones used in the Wily stages. Now, while I personally don't mind making my OWN teleporters, I've thought adding the actual Boss Rush teleporters themselves would make my Boss Rush levels feel more... natural. Catch my drift?

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:55 am

JNEWSTED wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:33 am
Now, what I would want to see is the ability to create an ACTUAL Stage Select screen
Don't think the Stage Select thing is going to happen, the developers look as if they prefer keeping Mega Man Maker as a tool for creating singular levels, not as a tool for creating level packs or fan games.

DestroyerOfDestruction
Discord: BigDestroyer#4335

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:44 am

JNEWSTED wrote:
I honestly think this pretty solid. I'm happy Blast Man made it in, as he's my 2nd favorite Robot Master in Mega Man 11 behind Fuse Man. Now, what I would want to see is the ability to create an ACTUAL Stage Select screen or Boss Rush teleporters, like the ones used in the Wily stages. Now, while I personally don't mind making my OWN teleporters, I've thought adding the actual Boss Rush teleporters themselves would make my Boss Rush levels feel more... natural. Catch my drift?
The server and the game itself don't support that due to its heavy file weight. However, as far as I know, it's possible to group some levels in a "select screen" in Meka's website.

https://megamaker.webmeka.io/
You may inform me about problems in the MMM platforms. I also make artwork, music and reviews.

ZepperFang

Post by ZepperFang » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:56 pm

DestroyerOfDestruction wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:44 am
The server and the game itself don't support that due to its heavy file weight.
Make it OFFLINE only. It would be very cool.

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:48 pm

JNEWSTED wrote:
The server and the game itself don't support that due to its heavy file weight. However, as far as I know, it's possible to group some levels in a "select screen" in Meka's website.

WOAH... :shock: When was this a thing???!! This is GREAT.

If there was a "Fan Support Websites" section on the official Wiki, THAT WEBSITE should belong there. Seriously.

Royalguard

Post by Royalguard » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:02 am

Blue_Bummer wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:48 pm
JNEWSTED wrote:

If there was a "Fan Support Websites" section on the official Wiki, THAT WEBSITE should belong there. Seriously.
Although there isn't currently an article for Mega Man Maker related fan sites, the link to the website has been listed here since December 13th, 2019.
https://wiki.megamanmaker.com/index.php/Meka

However, I've seen the link to the website floating around various topics on this forum since a few months before that though.

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:10 am

Royalguard wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:02 am
Blue_Bummer wrote:

Although there isn't currently an article for Mega Man Maker related fan sites, the link to the website has been listed here since December 13th, 2019.

However, I've seen the link to the website floating around various topics on this forum since a few months before that though.
As often as I frequent this forum and the Wiki I had yet to see it until today.

There should be a link to it on the main page of the Wiki under some sort of fansite category. As it stands right now if I go to the main Wiki page I cannot find that Meka article. :\ What is it listed under?

Royalguard

Post by Royalguard » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:45 am

Blue_Bummer wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:10 am
Royalguard wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:02 am
Blue_Bummer wrote:

As often as I frequent this forum and the Wiki I had yet to see it until today.

There should be a link to it on the main page of the Wiki under some sort of fansite category. As it stands right now if I go to the main Wiki page I cannot find that Meka article. :\ What is it listed under?
Wiki Main Page is locked and can only be access by members of staff, so we would need their approval for it to be added.

I would make a wiki article dedicated to Mega Man Maker fan sites, but as of right now, Meka's is the only one that I know of that still remains online.

A fan site was created by a forum user named "Captain Pollution" that streamed and created difficult standard levels and kaizo levels, but it seems to have had gone offline at some point.

I believe there was also another fan site created by another forum user at some point between 2017-2018, but I might be wrong, as I can't seem to find anything.