About the Mega Man 10 content

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
Blueroseman

About the Mega Man 10 content

Post by Blueroseman » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:22 pm

So...if we're getting content from Mega Man 10 in 1.6,does that mean that we can actually kill Pointan?

Diamond Wolf
Discord: Diamond_Miner33#9310

Re: About the Mega Man 10 content

Post by Diamond Wolf » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:50 pm

You use Pointan to place Pointan, then click play with Pointan so you can kill Pointan, then decide Pointan is an a bad place, so you hit esc and move Pointan, click play with Pointan and kill Pointan, decide you don't like Pointan and delete him with Pointan, then click play with Pointan and decide the level needs Pointan somewhere else, so you use Pointan to place Pointan, then click play with Pointan so you can kill Pointan, then decide Pointan is an a bad place, so you hit esc and..........

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

astro man

Post by astro man » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:50 pm

I think it is very obvious that it will be an update of MM10, since it is the easiest to program and then there will be content from another game, in my opinion, MM11 and perhaps a new feature like the heads of Dr.willy.
:D

astro man

Post by astro man » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:53 pm

Diamond Wolf wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:50 pm
You use Pointan to place Pointan, then click play with Pointan so you can kill Pointan, then decide Pointan is an a bad place, so you hit esc and move Pointan, click play with Pointan and kill Pointan, decide you don't like Pointan and delete him with Pointan, then click play with Pointan and decide the level needs Pointan somewhere else, so you use Pointan to place Pointan, then click play with Pointan so you can kill Pointan, then decide Pointan is an a bad place, so you hit esc and..........
I did not understand anything. :lol:

decitronal

Post by decitronal » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:15 am

what kind of robot even is pointan? is it even a robot or just a cursor-shaped creature?

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:50 am

Watch we get something really bizarre in v1.6, like Pointkun becoming a playable character.
Personally wouldn't suprise me at this point, as its almost like a mascot of sorts.
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.