Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
User avatar
GamerFromTheWeb
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:34 am
Location: Anaslime

Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by GamerFromTheWeb » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:06 pm

I know what I’m saying is a bit controversial, but I don’t think MM&B content should be worked on just yet. For 1.6, I think it would be nice to expand on MM9 because there’s a lot of great content in that game that’s still left out, and obviously, MM10 or cycle back to MM1. I think that after one of the biggest updates in MMM history, I think that next update shouldn’t be as ground breaking and be less taxing on the devs.
like all my levels and subscribe to my youtube channel
or you will get the zero virus at 3 am in a chuck e cheese

User avatar
Buster
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:42 pm
Location: Poland
Discord: Buster#2302
Contact:

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by Buster » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:42 pm

How about let devs work on what they want.
A fangame Soon™ to be announced, maybe.
Image

User avatar
GamerFromTheWeb
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:34 am
Location: Anaslime

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by GamerFromTheWeb » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:35 pm

Buster wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:42 pm
How about let devs work on what they want.
Okay so it’s 100% fine for people to be like “hey guys we need MM&B content” but when I say something against it you get all pissy lmao
like all my levels and subscribe to my youtube channel
or you will get the zero virus at 3 am in a chuck e cheese

User avatar
supersmashgaming
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 pm
Location: An Arcade
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082
Contact:

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by supersmashgaming » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:21 pm

So you just don't want any MM&B content for the time being.
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Mega Man NETA 1-2 ID: 306709

Image

metalboy23
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:21 pm

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by metalboy23 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:00 pm

I'm sorry but if we follow your logic megaman 7 and 8 should work more content ... but the idea is to make a cycle ... 6 and 7 ... 8 and 9 and most likely is 10 and 11 or 10 and the bass

User avatar
RetroGamerAaron
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by RetroGamerAaron » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:29 pm

Buster wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:42 pm
How about let devs work on what they want.
You must of missed the point of this forum...it's called "Feedback and Suggestions". Nobody is trying to force the devs to do anything, but there is nothing wrong with making requests or suggestions.

Personally, I'd rather them cycle back to the older Mega Man games before doing MM&B or MM10. We haven't gotten any new enemies or bosses from MM1 through MM5 in a long time.

User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by anthonytheredbear » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:37 pm

GamerFromTheWeb wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:06 pm
I know what I’m saying is a bit controversial, but I don’t think MM&B content should be worked on just yet. For 1.6, I think it would be nice to expand on MM9 because there’s a lot of great content in that game that’s still left out, and obviously, MM10 or cycle back to MM1. I think that after one of the biggest updates in MMM history, I think that next update shouldn’t be as ground breaking and be less taxing on the devs.
I believe that 1.6 means MM10 and MM11
F I R E M A N
H E A T M A N
https://discord.gg/Es83VR

User avatar
LightDaemon
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:18 am

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by LightDaemon » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:45 pm

GamerFromTheWeb wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:06 pm
I know what I’m saying is a bit controversial, but I don’t think MM&B content should be worked on just yet. For 1.6, I think it would be nice to expand on MM9 because there’s a lot of great content in that game that’s still left out, and obviously, MM10 or cycle back to MM1. I think that after one of the biggest updates in MMM history, I think that next update shouldn’t be as ground breaking and be less taxing on the devs.
Well sorry but that's too late, MM&B content has already been added to MMM, only it's MM8 content.
Tired of Internet

User avatar
anthonytheredbear
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by anthonytheredbear » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:52 pm

LightDaemon wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:45 pm
GamerFromTheWeb wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:06 pm
I know what I’m saying is a bit controversial, but I don’t think MM&B content should be worked on just yet. For 1.6, I think it would be nice to expand on MM9 because there’s a lot of great content in that game that’s still left out, and obviously, MM10 or cycle back to MM1. I think that after one of the biggest updates in MMM history, I think that next update shouldn’t be as ground breaking and be less taxing on the devs.
Well sorry but that's too late, MM&B content has already been added to MMM, only it's MM8 content.
Wait What?
F I R E M A N
H E A T M A N
https://discord.gg/Es83VR

User avatar
LightDaemon
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:18 am

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by LightDaemon » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:57 pm

Bunby tanks, joes classic, crunchrans, rabbitons, penpen evs are MM&B enemies.

Relfecting yoku blocks are also present in... Astro man's stage, the latter being in MMM!

So we already have MM&B content. As far as tilesets are concerned, I don't remember.
Last edited by LightDaemon on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tired of Internet

User avatar
DAS
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:40 pm
Location: Distant Land
Contact:

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by DAS » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:57 pm

If the devs feel the need to add Mega Man and Bass content, they'll add it. Besides, more content means a bigger and better update.
I'm back again

Image

DONEANDSAID

astro man
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by astro man » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:32 pm

GamerFromTheWeb wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:06 pm
I know what I’m saying is a bit controversial, but I don’t think MM&B content should be worked on just yet. For 1.6, I think it would be nice to expand on MM9 because there’s a lot of great content in that game that’s still left out, and obviously, MM10 or cycle back to MM1. I think that after one of the biggest updates in MMM history, I think that next update shouldn’t be as ground breaking and be less taxing on the devs.
It's true, I think it's a bit unnecessary to implement the Mega Man and Bass content, it would be better to add MM10 and then count MM11 or some other game, but less Mega Man and Bass since I find it as a game equal to MM8 and with some mediocre bosses.
:?

NoneDragon
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:02 am

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by NoneDragon » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:20 pm

You just want MM9 content because Splash Woman is your waifu. Admit it.

User avatar
GamerFromTheWeb
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:34 am
Location: Anaslime

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by GamerFromTheWeb » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:08 am

NoneDragon wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:20 pm
You just want MM9 content because Splash Woman is your waifu. Admit it.
Is there something wrong with wanting to fuck a robot fish?

please dont screenshot this and take it out of context
like all my levels and subscribe to my youtube channel
or you will get the zero virus at 3 am in a chuck e cheese

User avatar
ihazkirbro
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by ihazkirbro » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:24 am

GamerFromTheWeb wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:06 pm
I know what I’m saying is a bit controversial, but I don’t think MM&B content should be worked on just yet. For 1.6, I think it would be nice to expand on MM9 because there’s a lot of great content in that game that’s still left out, and obviously, MM10 or cycle back to MM1. I think that after one of the biggest updates in MMM history, I think that next update shouldn’t be as ground breaking and be less taxing on the devs.
I can see what you mean, and I kind of agree with it, but I think they know what we want, and they are the only ones who can add it, therefore they will someday. However, I don't think that "someday" will be soon, remember that MM&B came out between MM8 and MM9, which means for now, they have skipped it entirely. Basically what I'm saying is that what you want is probably already happening.
I'm mostly a Megaman 8 Bit Deathmatch player, but this games good too.
Image

User avatar
MegaFan13
Posts: 924
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:28 pm
Discord: SnappyBoi
Contact:

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by MegaFan13 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:42 am

GamerFromTheWeb wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:08 am
NoneDragon wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:20 pm
You just want MM9 content because Splash Woman is your waifu. Admit it.
Is there something wrong with wanting to fuck a robot fish?

please dont screenshot this and take it out of context
Nah, I think we all do lol
MM6 is the best MM game

YT Channel: BlizzardBoi

Image

Ivorobotnik
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by Ivorobotnik » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:33 am

MegaFan13 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:42 am
GamerFromTheWeb wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:08 am
NoneDragon wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:20 pm
You just want MM9 content because Splash Woman is your waifu. Admit it.
Is there something wrong with wanting to fuck a robot fish?

please dont screenshot this and take it out of context
Nah, I think we all do lol
Almost all do lol
I'm gonna do some shit in some place somewere (makes a new level in MM Maker or GD and deletes it just because doesn't have more ideas)

User avatar
Lunar Chris
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:18 am
Discord: Lunar Chris #9442
Contact:

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by Lunar Chris » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:18 am

Agreed. Honestly, I feel there wouldn't be too much to add from Mega Man & Bass. The only thing of any worth they could add is tilesets, backgrounds, and music from MM&B, but other than that, Mega Man & Bass is pretty identical to Mega Man 8 since all they did was reuse that game's assets and give them different behaviors. Otherwise, MM&B isn't really necessary to add to Mega Man Maker all together.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

metalboy23
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:21 pm

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by metalboy23 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:28 pm

Lunar Chris wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:18 am
Agreed. Honestly, I feel there wouldn't be too much to add from Mega Man & Bass. The only thing of any worth they could add is tilesets, backgrounds, and music from MM&B, but other than that, Mega Man & Bass is pretty identical to Mega Man 8 since all they did was reuse that game's assets and give them different behaviors. Otherwise, MM&B isn't really necessary to add to Mega Man Maker all together.
So the content of megaman & bass would have to be added as part of the content of megaman 8 in future versions, right?

User avatar
LightDaemon
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:18 am

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by LightDaemon » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:59 pm

metalboy23 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:28 pm
Lunar Chris wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:18 am
Agreed. Honestly, I feel there wouldn't be too much to add from Mega Man & Bass. The only thing of any worth they could add is tilesets, backgrounds, and music from MM&B, but other than that, Mega Man & Bass is pretty identical to Mega Man 8 since all they did was reuse that game's assets and give them different behaviors. Otherwise, MM&B isn't really necessary to add to Mega Man Maker all together.
So the content of megaman & bass would have to be added as part of the content of megaman 8 in future versions, right?
DEAR METALBOY23, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ADDED LOOK AT MM8 ENEMIES AND ASTRO MAN
Tired of Internet

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests