Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
NoneDragon

Re: Please for the love of God no MM&B Content

Post by NoneDragon » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:50 pm

Real talk, i wouldn't mind if the devs focus more on the main games, but i would like some MM&B content, like Ice Wall or Magic Card weapons.

Hell, Copy Vision and Tengu Blade could be cool additions. I can see some creative level ideas using Copy Vision for puzzles.

Personally, I would like MM&B 2 stuff, like Rockman Shadow or some of the weapons. Or even Rockman World stuff (GB games) would be nice as well.

And about Splash Woman: dude, she probably smells like stanky fish.

DestroyerOfDestruction

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:34 pm

Lunar Chris wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:18 am
Agreed. Honestly, I feel there wouldn't be too much to add from Mega Man & Bass. The only thing of any worth they could add is tilesets, backgrounds, and music from MM&B, but other than that, Mega Man & Bass is pretty identical to Mega Man 8 since all they did was reuse that game's assets and give them different behaviors. Otherwise, MM&B isn't really necessary to add to Mega Man Maker all together.
Since Bass' gameplay and at least one level object was integrated to Mega Man Maker, it is kind of late to say that.

UlticraftMTT
Discord: MettatonEX#9160

Post by UlticraftMTT » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:41 am

I would like to see the unique Mega Man and Bass content, Magic Man is my top pick for a boss and the Copy Vision is my top pick for a weapon, but i do agree that they should probably just do Mega Man 10 content and maybe go back to Mega Man 1/Powered Up because it would be less tiresome on the devs. Then we could get 11 and MM&B content after a possible second loop-around on content.
Wheel Cutter for 1.6

me and the boys at 2 am looking for beans

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:58 pm

DEAR METALBOY23, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ADDED LOOK AT MM8 ENEMIES AND ASTRO MAN
[/quote]

Dude Astro mans fight in mm&b isn't the same as in mm8. Chill Man...
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!

Salina

Post by Salina » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:57 am

I can see what you mean, and I kind of agree with it, but I think they know what we want, and they are the only ones who can add it, therefore they will someday. However, I don't think that "someday" will be soon, remember that MM&B came out between MM8 and MM9, which means for now, they have skipped it entirely. Basically what I'm saying is that what you want is probably already happening.
look at jewels spiel
 today

Toryah The Camon

Post by Toryah The Camon » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:50 pm

I doubt 11 content is getting in 1.6. They'd have to demake a lot of stuff and make entire new sprites for the content. Mega Man 7 and 8 Content were hard to put in. Maybe if I played Mega Man 10 I'd think it should be in MMM too but I think Mega Man and Bass is a very fun game and I don't care if it doesn't get in 1.6, if it doesn't get put in 1.7, if it never gets put in, etc. It's their game. I'd disagree with the level design being bad, that's like calling Mega Man Unlimited "difficult"... Subjectively false but still not defamation.

anthonytheredbear
Discord: https://discord.gg/PkppvA

Post by anthonytheredbear » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:41 pm

I want Burner Man and Cold Man in Mega Man Maker
F I R E M A N
H E A T M A N
https://discord.gg/Es83VR

azrael4h

Post by azrael4h » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Lunar Chris wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:18 am
Agreed. Honestly, I feel there wouldn't be too much to add from Mega Man & Bass. The only thing of any worth they could add is tilesets, backgrounds, and music from MM&B, but other than that, Mega Man & Bass is pretty identical to Mega Man 8 since all they did was reuse that game's assets and give them different behaviors. Otherwise, MM&B isn't really necessary to add to Mega Man Maker all together.
Only two of the RMs from MM&B were carry-overs from 8, and they got new weapons (Copy Vision and Tengu Blade, respectively) as well as new AI. Those 6 new RMs, as well as the King stages, have their own stage art for the most part, so basically the entire game is new, save for two RMs. While half the weapons have earlier-game equivalents, that's no different from most games in the series; How many variants of a basic rotating shield do we have in MMM now? 5?

That's the equivalent to saying that MM10 should not be added, since it's just a poor quality rehash of 2 with mediocre bosses and weapons. The only thing of any worth they could add is tilesets, backgrounds, and music. MM10 really isn't necessary to add to Mega Man Maker all together. Plug in just about any game, since the series is marked by gradual evolution, with few major changes in each iteration, and you're just as accurate.

MegaJosh67

Post by MegaJosh67 » Thu May 02, 2019 9:54 am

GamerFromTheWeb wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:06 pm
I know what I’m saying is a bit controversial, but I don’t think MM&B content should be worked on just yet. For 1.6, I think it would be nice to expand on MM9 because there’s a lot of great content in that game that’s still left out, and obviously, MM10 or cycle back to MM1. I think that after one of the biggest updates in MMM history, I think that next update shouldn’t be as ground breaking and be less taxing on the devs.
Maybe more MM7 Content? There is only 3 weapons from that game!
*Finally has an avatar.