Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 18

14Protoman

Area water

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:49 am

I am talking about set water as the rain.
It could be like this:
Put a water tile but instead of do it from top to bottom it could work at left, down and right as Rain, but not above the tile you set for do It a water zone, and, this could make your enemies pass in the top and put MM5 press there too.
Last edited by 14Protoman on Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MegaJosh67

Re: Area water

Post by MegaJosh67 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:06 am

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about but I guess I could have this.
I am... Scarf Man.

UlticraftMTT
Discord: MettatonEX#9160

Post by UlticraftMTT » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:56 pm

MegaJosh67 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:06 am
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about but I guess I could have this.
What he means is the ability to give entire screens water physics. I would personally love this feature, but if it happens we should also get low gravity for those who don't want to see bubbles or splashes.
crystal worm of doom

MegaFan13
Discord: SnappyBoi

Post by MegaFan13 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:06 am

Yes I am “with it”
MM6 is the best MM game

YT Channel: BlizzardBoi

Buster
Discord: Buster#2302

Post by Buster » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Yes, but I prefer the other way: rain being placeable like water.
A fangame Soon™ to be announced, maybe.

boltgreywing

Post by boltgreywing » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:36 am

Personally the better option is to make the water behave kind of like the background. The background you can place, spikes on it, tiles on it, everything you wish pretty much and this layer never conflicts with the elements. If we made a physics element that goes on top of the background then we could say lets put water here and there. Next the tiles and spikes could be placed on top of the physics element and presto changeo no water would be able to conflict with the tiles and spikes as it behaves exactly like the background.

However when you enter that element you have the same gravity that the water has and when you exit the water area then you are back to normal gravity. So now you can have spikes on the ceiling covered with water, plus each water element can now be placed out one at a time similar to how sand works. The sand element could be used in this manner too. On top of this there would be no need for having water being blocked by x tile or conveyors anymore because you designed the water section were you wanted it to be.

So what do you guys think?