Enable/Disable Player Abilities

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
Post Reply
User avatar
Redcrazykirby
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:42 pm
Location: France

Enable/Disable Player Abilities

Post by Redcrazykirby » Thu May 16, 2019 11:29 pm

Hi !

I don't know if the idea was already submitted.

I think it would be great to be able to enable or disable the player abilities (Sliding, Charge Shots, Double Damage, Proto Strike or Double Jump) in game with those kinds of capsules :

Image

What do you think of it ? :)
Last edited by Redcrazykirby on Fri May 17, 2019 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image

Try my own version of a MMPU demake => MEGAMAN 1 UPGRADED

User avatar
02gn
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:49 pm
Location: Poland
Discord: *02gn*#5656

Re: Enable/Disable Player Abilities

Post by 02gn » Fri May 17, 2019 5:31 am

Yes. That's also what I really wish to be in game.
623 is such a strong badass

Currently not making any levels... no ideas tbh

1.6 hype instead!

User avatar
MegaJosh67
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:14 am

Re: Enable/Disable Player Abilities

Post by MegaJosh67 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:15 am

It would be pretty cool finding capsules give you these abilities ala Megaman X.
*Finally has an avatar.

User avatar
supersmashgaming
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 pm
Location: Somewhere.
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082
Contact:

Re: Enable/Disable Player Abilities

Post by supersmashgaming » Sat May 18, 2019 12:01 pm

Redcrazykirby wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:29 pm
Hi !

I don't know if the idea was already submitted.

I think it would be great to be able to enable or disable the player abilities (Sliding, Charge Shots, Double Damage, Proto Strike or Double Jump) in game with those kinds of capsules :

Image

What do you think of it ? :)
Well yes this idea has been brought up multiple time and I would love to see this in MMM. Another way to create metroidvania stages.
MegaJosh67 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:15 am
It would be pretty cool finding capsules give you these abilities ala Megaman X.
Sorry. Any and all content from Mega Man X has been disconfirmed.
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Mega Man NETA 1-2 ID: 306709

New MMM Forum Fangame is being made.
Join the server here

Hacked by Rockman CX

Nigel Chinclucker
Posts: 649
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Enable/Disable Player Abilities

Post by Nigel Chinclucker » Sat May 18, 2019 1:03 pm

supersmashgaming wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:01 pm
Redcrazykirby wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:29 pm
Hi !

I don't know if the idea was already submitted.

I think it would be great to be able to enable or disable the player abilities (Sliding, Charge Shots, Double Damage, Proto Strike or Double Jump) in game with those kinds of capsules :

Image

What do you think of it ? :)
Well yes this idea has been brought up multiple time and I would love to see this in MMM. Another way to create metroidvania stages.
MegaJosh67 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:15 am
It would be pretty cool finding capsules give you these abilities ala Megaman X.
Sorry. Any and all content from Mega Man X has been disconfirmed.
They meant getting these abilities through capsules like how you get abilities through Dr. Light's pods in the X series. Not actually asking for X content in MMM.
My Most Popular Levels:
283233: Cheery Happy Funtime
213787: Ye Olde Basic Castle
204335: Runaway Train

User avatar
02gn
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:49 pm
Location: Poland
Discord: *02gn*#5656

Re: Enable/Disable Player Abilities

Post by 02gn » Sat May 18, 2019 4:56 pm

supersmashgaming wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:01 pm
Sorry. Any and all content from Mega Man X has been disconfirmed.
He meant "something like MMX"
Smh
623 is such a strong badass

Currently not making any levels... no ideas tbh

1.6 hype instead!

User avatar
supersmashgaming
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 pm
Location: Somewhere.
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082
Contact:

Re: Enable/Disable Player Abilities

Post by supersmashgaming » Sat May 18, 2019 6:06 pm

02gn wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:56 pm
supersmashgaming wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:01 pm
Sorry. Any and all content from Mega Man X has been disconfirmed.
He meant "something like MMX"
Smh
Oh that would be nice.
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Mega Man NETA 1-2 ID: 306709

New MMM Forum Fangame is being made.
Join the server here

Hacked by Rockman CX

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest