Page 1 of 1

1.7

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:14 pm
by reidpizza
Welcome To The poll

Re: 1.7

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:18 pm
by QuartexGames
... Witch Weapons???

Re: 1.7

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:03 pm
by Megamanvwxyz
QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:18 pm
... Witch Weapons???
Spell Book?
Black magic?
Black cat?
Flying broom?
Bubbling cauldron?
Witches brew?
Graveyard Dust?
Newt Eye?
Frog Toe?
Bat Wool?
Dog Tongue?
Adders Fork?
Lizard Leg?
Hawk’s Heart?
Bull’s Foot?
Bear’s Foot?
Calf’s Snout?
Sparrow’s Tongue?

Re: 1.7

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:47 pm
by QuartexGames
Megamanvwxyz wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:03 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:18 pm
... Witch Weapons???
Spell Book?
Black magic?
Black cat?
Flying broom?
Bubbling cauldron?
Witches brew?
Graveyard Dust?
Newt Eye?
Frog Toe?
Bat Wool?
Dog Tongue?
Adders Fork?
Lizard Leg?
Hawk’s Heart?
Bull’s Foot?
Bear’s Foot?
Calf’s Snout?
Sparrow’s Tongue?
I don't get it...

Re: 1.7

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:47 pm
by 02gn
QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:47 pm
Megamanvwxyz wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:03 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:18 pm
... Witch Weapons???
Spell Book?
Black magic?
Black cat?
Flying broom?
Bubbling cauldron?
Witches brew?
Graveyard Dust?
Newt Eye?
Frog Toe?
Bat Wool?
Dog Tongue?
Adders Fork?
Lizard Leg?
Hawk’s Heart?
Bull’s Foot?
Bear’s Foot?
Calf’s Snout?
Sparrow’s Tongue?
I don't get it...
You said "witch"
Didn't you meant "which"?

Re: 1.7

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:54 am
by QuartexGames
02gn wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:47 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:47 pm
Megamanvwxyz wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:03 pm


Spell Book?
Black magic?
Black cat?
Flying broom?
Bubbling cauldron?
Witches brew?
Graveyard Dust?
Newt Eye?
Frog Toe?
Bat Wool?
Dog Tongue?
Adders Fork?
Lizard Leg?
Hawk’s Heart?
Bull’s Foot?
Bear’s Foot?
Calf’s Snout?
Sparrow’s Tongue?
I don't get it...
You said "witch"
Didn't you meant "which"?
Yes. That's what I mean. I wrote witch on purpose. Just read over the poll.

Re: 1.7

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:06 am
by 02gn
QuartexGames wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:54 am
02gn wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:47 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:47 pm

I don't get it...
You said "witch"
Didn't you meant "which"?
Yes. That's what I mean. I wrote witch on purpose. Just read over the poll.
Oh exactly. Lmao

Re: 1.7

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:40 am
by Mega1221
All for me

Re: 1.7

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:35 pm
by Megamanvwxyz
QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:47 pm
Megamanvwxyz wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:03 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:18 pm
... Witch Weapons???
Spell Book?
Black magic?
Black cat?
Flying broom?
Bubbling cauldron?
Witches brew?
Graveyard Dust?
Newt Eye?
Frog Toe?
Bat Wool?
Dog Tongue?
Adders Fork?
Lizard Leg?
Hawk’s Heart?
Bull’s Foot?
Bear’s Foot?
Calf’s Snout?
Sparrow’s Tongue?
I don't get it...
Weapons a witch might use, mostly ingredients a witch might use for a spell.

Re: 1.7

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:42 pm
by QuartexGames
Megamanvwxyz wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:35 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:47 pm
Megamanvwxyz wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:03 pm


Spell Book?
Black magic?
Black cat?
Flying broom?
Bubbling cauldron?
Witches brew?
Graveyard Dust?
Newt Eye?
Frog Toe?
Bat Wool?
Dog Tongue?
Adders Fork?
Lizard Leg?
Hawk’s Heart?
Bull’s Foot?
Bear’s Foot?
Calf’s Snout?
Sparrow’s Tongue?
I don't get it...
Weapons a witch might use, mostly ingredients a witch might use for a spell.
Bat Wool and Graveyard Dust sounds neat for a weapon.

Re: 1.7

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:57 pm
by Knight123x
Personally, I want Slash Claw cuz we need more melee weapons.