Lava

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Lava

Post by 14Protoman » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:16 pm

Let it be anyone, but we need lava.
In MM10 Solar man has a level with lava, and I recommend that you add the function of being like water, that a layer goes down.

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Lava

Post by TheCreativeEye » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:14 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:16 pm
Let it be anyone, but we need lava.
In MM10 Solar man has a level with lava, and I recommend that you add the function of being like water, that a layer goes down.
(fire red force beams into quicksand)
Music changer for 1.6 or devs gae
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2540
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Wherever you're hiding your beans
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Lava

Post by Bean man » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:28 pm

TheCreativeEye wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:14 pm
14Protoman wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:16 pm
Let it be anyone, but we need lava.
In MM10 Solar man has a level with lava, and I recommend that you add the function of being like water, that a layer goes down.
(fire red force beams into quicksand)
Looks ugly, and there's multiple lava skins that could be chosen from.
Image

Okay yes alright okay

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Lava

Post by TheCreativeEye » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:57 pm

Bean man wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:28 pm
TheCreativeEye wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:14 pm
14Protoman wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:16 pm
Let it be anyone, but we need lava.
In MM10 Solar man has a level with lava, and I recommend that you add the function of being like water, that a layer goes down.
(fire red force beams into quicksand)
Looks ugly, and there's multiple lava skins that could be chosen from.
(still a good replacement)
Music changer for 1.6 or devs gae
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

LeonardMan
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am

Re: Lava

Post by LeonardMan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:00 pm

Junk Lava appears to be the best, because you can freeze it with an ice weapon to make it walkable, and a lava waterfall could be frozen and shattered to make a secret passage.

Other possible lava types:

Heat Lava
Sword Lava
Magma Lava
Solar Lava

Do Fire Lava and Shadow Lava exist?
Bubble Bobble: 242483

Castle of Illusion:
1: 231053
2: 231057
3: 231059
4: 231062
5: 231064
Final: 231066

Mr. Gimmick:
1: 178176
2: 178177
3: 178178
4: 178181
5: 178192
6: 178198
Final: ??????, Hunt for each digit in the other 6 levels!

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2540
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Wherever you're hiding your beans
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Lava

Post by Bean man » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:12 pm

LeonardMan wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:00 pm
Do Fire Lava and Shadow Lava exist?
You fall through them but they could definitely be given properties of any other lava (I think a change for lava should be that it's instant-kill no matter what).
Image

Okay yes alright okay

AppendixOfTheCards
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Lava

Post by AppendixOfTheCards » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:16 pm

TheCreativeEye wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:57 pm
(still a good replacement)
No, it's not, it's smearing shit on the walls and calling it paint. Save Piss Christ for the Louvre and give the man his whitewash.

User avatar
Neo Cutman
Posts: 604
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:51 pm

Re: Lava

Post by Neo Cutman » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Bean man wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:28 pm
there's multiple lava skins that could be chosen from.
we need it

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Lava

Post by TheCreativeEye » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:44 pm

AppendixOfTheCards wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:16 pm
TheCreativeEye wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:57 pm
(still a good replacement)
No, it's not, it's smearing shit on the walls and calling it paint. Save Piss Christ for the Louvre and give the man his whitewash.
In english, please?
Music changer for 1.6 or devs gae
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Lava

Post by TheCreativeEye » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:46 pm

Image
Doesn't look half bad, really
Music changer for 1.6 or devs gae
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Lava

Post by 14Protoman » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:00 pm

TheCreativeEye wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:46 pm
Image
Doesn't look half bad, really
Do not laugh please.

User avatar
Neo Cutman
Posts: 604
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:51 pm

Re: Lava

Post by Neo Cutman » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:12 pm

TheCreativeEye wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:46 pm
Image
Doesn't look half bad, really
Really not bad for a provisional use in the initial updates, but we are already in a advanced version of the game, the levels need options to look better aesthetically.

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Lava

Post by TheCreativeEye » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:43 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:00 pm
Do not laugh please.
laugh of your inability to properly refer to anything? Hell yeah
Neo Cutman wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:12 pm
Really not bad for a provisional use in the initial updates, but we are already in a advanced version of the game, the levels need options to look better aesthetically.
I agree with this, but, for the time being, we can use quicksand and force beams
Music changer for 1.6 or devs gae
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

User avatar
5h0ck
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:20 am
Contact:

Re: Lava

Post by 5h0ck » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:20 am

using sand as lava can be frustrating for players that go into your level blind.
sand can be stepped on in any other level without issue so to suddenly take damage from an unseen laser will just be unfair

its like having black spikes on a black background

User avatar
Toryah The Camon
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:29 pm

Re: Lava

Post by Toryah The Camon » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:26 am

Comparing peach or orange/white "quick"sand to lava... tf?
force beams do a better job bc they're at least red. Lava does not look like friaking sand you bunch of fricken fricjks.
your fantasies can never be quenched can they?
CreativeEye do you have a frikin problem, are you trying to convince yourself an everyone that quicksand looks ok? Because you are a broken record. We cant use frikin quicksand for lava for now, or later, because its cringy af, like you saying that you think lava is unimportant because your un-unique "trick" that everyone can think of isn't used enough in your opinion? Are you stating lava shouldnt be added because you think shit is better? spikes or red force beams make sense, where tf does SAND come from? Does it serve any function? NO YOU IDIOT. DONT FRIKIN ARGUE LAVA SHOULDN'T BE IN THE GAME. IT SHOULD.

LeonardMan
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am

Re: Lava

Post by LeonardMan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:06 pm

Best option would be for Lava to have all 7 possible skins (from Fire Man lava all the way to Solar Man lava), but ALWAYS behave like Junk Man lava, meaning you can freeze it (at least temporarily) with ice weapons.

Should the lavafall from Junk Man's stage be a separate object? Because its behavior when frozen is different, as it shatters after you freeze it, opening a path...
Bubble Bobble: 242483

Castle of Illusion:
1: 231053
2: 231057
3: 231059
4: 231062
5: 231064
Final: 231066

Mr. Gimmick:
1: 178176
2: 178177
3: 178178
4: 178181
5: 178192
6: 178198
Final: ??????, Hunt for each digit in the other 6 levels!

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Lava

Post by TheCreativeEye » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:36 pm

Toryah The Camon wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:26 am
Comparing peach or orange/white "quick"sand to lava... tf?
force beams do a better job bc they're at least red. Lava does not look like friaking sand you bunch of fricken fricjks.
your fantasies can never be quenched can they?
CreativeEye do you have a frikin problem, are you trying to convince yourself an everyone that quicksand looks ok? Because you are a broken record. We cant use frikin quicksand for lava for now, or later, because its cringy af, like you saying that you think lava is unimportant because your un-unique "trick" that everyone can think of isn't used enough in your opinion? Are you stating lava shouldnt be added because you think shit is better? spikes or red force beams make sense, where tf does SAND come from? Does it serve any function? NO YOU IDIOT. DONT FRIKIN ARGUE LAVA SHOULDN'T BE IN THE GAME. IT SHOULD.
Whoa, stop being so butthurt and read my last post, let me quote it for you:
TheCreativeEye wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:43 pm
Neo Cutman wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:12 pm
Really not bad for a provisional use in the initial updates, but we are already in a advanced version of the game, the levels need options to look better aesthetically.
I agree with this, but, for the time being, we can use quicksand and force beams
If this wasn't made clear YET, I have nothing against the addition of lava into MMM
Music changer for 1.6 or devs gae
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

User avatar
Toryah The Camon
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:29 pm

Re: Lava

Post by Toryah The Camon » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:36 pm

TheCreativeEye wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:57 pm

(still a good replacement)
disagree, but I digress

Croby28
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: Lava

Post by Croby28 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:48 am

TheCreativeEye wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:14 pm
14Protoman wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:16 pm
Let it be anyone, but we need lava.
In MM10 Solar man has a level with lava, and I recommend that you add the function of being like water, that a layer goes down.
(fire red force beams into quicksand)
It's ugly tbh
Normal fire, magma or lava would be very nice variant and great addition

User avatar
Toryah The Camon
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:29 pm

Re: Lava

Post by Toryah The Camon » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:49 pm

LeonardMan wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:06 pm
Best option would be for Lava to have all 7 possible skins (from Fire Man lava all the way to Solar Man lava), but ALWAYS behave like Junk Man lava, meaning you can freeze it (at least temporarily) with ice weapons.

Should the lavafall from Junk Man's stage be a separate object? Because its behavior when frozen is different, as it shatters after you freeze it, opening a path...

Only junk man lava should be freezable or have a freezable toggle, im not gonna just not have an ice weapon if i want it in my level that has lava. Not working around it.
Only mm7 junk man lava behaved like that... so it should be the same in MMM.
Also, freezing lava is unrealistic, therefore megaman is unrealistic confirmed.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests