Page 1 of 1

Release date for real!?

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:22 pm
by reidpizza
So A while ago I posted what the release date was. So since we have lots of information, will they tell us the release date for real?

Re: for real!?

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:26 pm
by TheCreativeEye
reidpizza wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:22 pm
So A while ago I posted what the release date was. So since we have lots of information, will they tell us the release date for real?
No

Re: for real!?

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:57 pm
by Fluff Man
as far as i know they never post release dates.

Re: for real!?

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:17 pm
by 14Protoman
reidpizza wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:22 pm
So A while ago I posted what the release date was. So since we have lots of information, will they tell us the release date for real?
At the beginning I was the same, but I learned to mature in the forums and I recommend that you do not keep asking why otherwise you can be banned for disturbing the forums

Re: for real!?

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:54 pm
by Brazencoronet17
Whenever it's ready %

Re: for real!?

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:57 pm
by UlticraftMTT
They never give exact release dates, but they have given release windows in the past.

Re: for real!?

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:02 am
by reidpizza
14Protoman wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:17 pm
reidpizza wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:22 pm
So A while ago I posted what the release date was. So since we have lots of information, will they tell us the release date for real?
At the beginning I was the same, but I learned to mature in the forums and I recommend that you do not keep asking why otherwise you can be banned for disturbing the forums
IM getting banned oh no! P.S trying to sound like antdude

Re: Release date for real!?

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:50 am
by LeonardMan
reidpizza wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:02 am
trying to sound like antdude
Oh, you watch AntDude too! :lol:

Don't take my word for it, but I believe 1.6 will come out at the end of September. I don't know what complications the dev team has gotten into this time, but I don't think the update is coming anytime soon. We might even have to wait until Christmas!

Re: Release date for real!?

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:18 am
by Mega1221
reidpizza wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:22 pm
So A while ago I posted what the release date was. So since we have lots of information, will they tell us the release date for real?
Haha, nope

Re: Release date for real!?

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:17 pm
by Royalguard
The developers usually do not post release dates long in advance, so I don't think you should be expecting for that to be a reality.

The release date will be posted when the newest update concludes development, no sooner.

Re: Release date for real!?

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:36 pm
by Napalm Crusher
LeonardMan wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:50 am
reidpizza wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:02 am
trying to sound like antdude
Oh, you watch AntDude too! :lol:

Don't take my word for it, but I believe 1.6 will come out at the end of September. I don't know what complications the dev team has gotten into this time, but I don't think the update is coming anytime soon. We might even have to wait until Christmas!
Nah... end of september sounds a little exaggerated... it might take time, but hardly it would take another month... but who knows

Re: Release date for real!?

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:54 pm
by LeonardMan
Napalm Crusher wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:36 pm
LeonardMan wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:50 am
reidpizza wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:02 am
trying to sound like antdude
Oh, you watch AntDude too! :lol:

Don't take my word for it, but I believe 1.6 will come out at the end of September. I don't know what complications the dev team has gotten into this time, but I don't think the update is coming anytime soon. We might even have to wait until Christmas!
Nah... end of september sounds a little exaggerated... it might take time, but hardly it would take another month... but who knows
We never expected 1.5 to take NINE months of development, but it did. 1.6 has been said by the devs to be "less ambitious", but it's already taken 4 months so far and it isn't done yet, so it's taken longer than update 1.4 took.