Mega Man Maker needs some Notifications just like the ones in Super Mario Maker and Super Mario Maker 2!

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
yotubesocialhd2

Mega Man Maker needs some Notifications just like the ones in Super Mario Maker and Super Mario Maker 2!

Post by yotubesocialhd2 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:48 pm

We need to have some notifications added to Mega Man Maker! Super Mario Maker and Super Mario Maker 2 have them ,so why not Mega Man Maker? :D

Buster
Discord: Buster#2302

Re: Mega Man Maker needs some Notifications just like the ones in Super Mario Maker and Super Mario Maker 2!

Post by Buster » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:30 pm

A fangame Soon™ to be announced, maybe.

D-Man

Re: Mega Man Maker needs some Notifications just like the ones in Super Mario Maker and Super Mario Maker 2!

Post by D-Man » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Notifications for what? I've never played SMM, so I have no idea what they'd do (your lack of elaboration doesn't help).
King Knight coming soon.

MrDocrobot

Post by MrDocrobot » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Basically they let you know when levels have been played, liked, disliked. commented, etc. I say that it could be useful to inform you about how much it's been actual rated. As well as how your level was received by others. Because Mega Man Maker only shows the number ratio. Not the numbers of likes and dislikes.

yotubesocialhd2

Post by yotubesocialhd2 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:01 pm

You have a point there Mr.Docrobot!

JJTA1211
Discord: JordanB3047#3047

Post by JJTA1211 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:32 pm

D-Man wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:19 pm
Notifications for what? I've never played SMM, so I have no idea what they'd do (your lack of elaboration doesn't help).
I have played Super Mario Maker and Super Mario Maker 2.
My levels:
https://megamanmaker.com/?level=334258
https://megamanmaker.com/?level=340303

If you would like to join my discord server, click here: https://discord.gg/gA93FWF

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Buster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:30 pm
Best reply in this forum, ever.
JJTA1211 wrote:I have played Super Mario Maker and Super Mario Maker 2.
Thanks for the heads up.

I wouldn't mind seeing a subscribe-like feature like SMM2, where if you find an map author you particularly like you can somehow follow those specific authors to watch for more maps from them. Easiest way(?) would maybe on the same page where you 'like' or 'dislike' a map have a "subscribe" button you could click? Then add in the search options (like most played, most liked, etc) a "subscribed" where all the map authors you have subscribed to shows all their maps in the results.

EDIT: An option to clear a subscription by unchecking a box would be a necessity. In case one changes their mind after playing multiple maps or lack of activity from an author.