My suggestion list

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
14Protoman

My suggestion list

Post by 14Protoman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Although there is little time perhaps, I prefer to notify now to see if these ideas are useful:
-New Push blocks with the texture of block man stage, it is a better aesthetic and a pleasant alternative.
-Larger dust blocks type 1x2 such as Block man and Gear fortress and those of destructible Stone man that camouflage with the rock.
-Shimobeys, which can interact with fire and explode.
-Fire servers, Shimobeys need a complement, and if they can explode with fire directly, the better.
-Enemies with weaknesses, as I always like to have.
-If you add bounce man that you can divide with cutting or drilling weapons and thus implement a new interaction with certain types of weapons: Rolling cutter; Quick boomerang; Metal blade; Shadow blade, Top spin; Needle cannon; Drill bomb; Gyro attack; Yamato spear; Knight crusher; Silver tomahawk; Slash claw; Ice wave; Flame sword; Laser trident; Chill spike; Triple blade; Wheel cutter and Pile driver.
-Please add Chill spike.
-New pickups as power ups (immune to spikes; grabber balancer; unusable points of MM1 / PU; Tanks w)
-Add some mechanism similar to the keys and key doors, but with a coin that serves in quantity, similar to the screws, that every certain amount of that coin can pass somewhere with that entrance.

D-Man

Re: My suggestion list

Post by D-Man » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:35 pm

I hope we get MM10 Wily 1 Water

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:15 pm

What worries me are the pick ups

GeriMan

Post by GeriMan » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:47 pm

What do you mean with the Grabber Balancer?

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:36 pm

GeriMan wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:47 pm
What do you mean with the Grabber Balancer?
I mean that the balancer is a pickup instead of starting from scratch with it, now that 1.6 is taking time I can take the opportunity to say more.
New ideas:
Beat: That he can be used as much as a weapon like as a power up
Tango: I don't know him much, but, I don't see why I don't add him.
Solar blaze: That is the same, but that can go through even protected enemies, such as mettals and okosuboton.
Capsules with the abilities of the characters, that can be:
* For Mega man there is the sliding capsule and a capsule to give you or change your recharged Buster and they can even add that of MM7, like that of MM7, but that the average shot can go through enemies and the most recharged can cause damage of 2, instead of 3.
* For Proto man there may be capsules to give or take double damage and to give you the proto strike, there could also be a capsule to improve the proto strike to kill all the enemies at once, including the Giree, the Footholders, the Fire Mettal spawners, the Press, and even the Teckiun, even if these two are only level objects.
* For Bass there could be capsules to enable double jump, and I also suggest a capsule to make that arcade version slide, fly briefly and give a boost in the air, or even, one to give it the normal shot like that of Mega man and to be able to load it, in MM7 you can do it, in addition these could also do a damage, instead of 1-3, that is 2-4, why? Because he has an improved system.
Water could nullify the effect of the wily firewall and save you while you are under it.

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:34 pm

Sorry for reliving the thread, but I want to know.
Do you think Chill spike will be added?

Buster
Discord: Buster#2302

Post by Buster » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:08 pm

Ignoring the need to justify and explain suggestions underlined by the dev team themselves, and since it already got bumped...
14Protoman wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:23 pm
-New Push blocks with the texture of block man stage, it is a better aesthetic and a pleasant alternative.
Block Man's blocks can be destroyed by Chain Blast and probably other explosive weapons. A skin won't cut it.
14Protoman wrote:
-Larger dust blocks type 1x2 such as Block man and Gear fortress and those of destructible Stone man that camouflage with the rock.
ok
14Protoman wrote:
-Shimobeys, which can interact with fire and explode.
Shimobeys don't get insta-exploded by fire, they take normal damage.
14Protoman wrote:
-Fire servers, Shimobeys need a complement, and if they can explode with fire directly, the better.
Changkey Maker.
14Protoman wrote:
-Enemies with weaknesses, as I always like to have.
Already exists, enemies have hardcoded damage tables. If you want to be able to assign specific weaknesses to specific enemies it would take rewriting every single enemy in the game (over 200) in a pretty significant degree, ultimately for no good reason.
14Protoman wrote:
-If you add bounce man that you can divide with cutting or drilling weapons and thus implement a new interaction with certain types of weapons: Rolling cutter; Quick boomerang; Metal blade; Shadow blade, Top spin; Needle cannon; Drill bomb; Gyro attack; Yamato spear; Knight crusher; Silver tomahawk; Slash claw; Ice wave; Flame sword; Laser trident; Chill spike; Triple blade; Wheel cutter and Pile driver.
Welcome to problems with a new mechanic and an interaction on arbitrary weapons that pretty much nobody wants.
14Protoman wrote:
-Do you think Chill spike will be added?
Who knows. Chill Spike is definitely pretty far from the hardest weapon to add, however MM10 already had its share of 3 weapons already confirmed. It's also on the less interesting end of weapons yet to be added, so chances aren't high.
14Protoman wrote:
immune to spikes
Skull Barrier
14Protoman wrote:
grabber balancer
literally why the fuck
14Protoman wrote:
unusable points of MM1 / PU
I talked about this on discord, Luigi saw it and groaned at me
14Protoman wrote:
Tanks w
we asked for them a bunch of times, declined because the team doesn't want to redesign the pause menu again
14Protoman wrote:
-Add some mechanism similar to the keys and key doors, but with a coin that serves in quantity, similar to the screws, that every certain amount of that coin can pass somewhere with that entrance.
Literally keys, derp.

Next time please formulate actual suggestions insead of writing up demand lists to Santa Claus. Groan.
A fangame Soon™ to be announced, maybe.