Chain Blast

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
Croby28

Chain Blast

Post by Croby28 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:30 am

Why
This a good radius weapon and probably it would be great to use.

How
The player can shoot four bombs at the time and they can connect to each other to make massive explosion.

You can detonate it by pressing down and fire like the original game.

If you're gonna add the double gear or the power gear to it

You can shoot just a bigger and more faster bomb that explode like four small bombs
And that's about it.

Difficulty
I can see that this weapon would be hard o medium difficult.

Others
N/A

Blast Man
Discord: Play Dash#9888

Re: Chain Blast

Post by Blast Man » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:35 am

YES!!
Mega Man Maker X Mod Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8816

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:59 am

Blast Man wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:35 am
YES!!
I know you want that, look your name.
Blast man, oh yeah

D-Man

Post by D-Man » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:27 am

Not sure about this one.

The ability to stick bombs onto enemies can make for some nice puzzles, though Crash Bomber and Needle Cannon can also be attached to enemies (in the former's case, it only works on shielded enemies). It can't be aimed like Remote Mine, though it does has a larger blast radius if all 4 bombs are connected. The Power Geared version looks a little too powerful, and it still hasn't been confirmed whether or not Gears will be available for use.

I'm not opposed to the inclusion of Chain Blast, but I'm more inclined towards the other weapons.
King Knight coming soon.

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:00 pm

D-Man wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:27 am
Not sure about this one.

The ability to stick bombs onto enemies can make for some nice puzzles, though Crash Bomber and Needle Cannon can also be attached to enemies (in the former's case, it only works on shielded enemies). It can't be aimed like Remote Mine, though it does has a larger blast radius if all 4 bombs are connected. The Power Geared version looks a little too powerful, and it still hasn't been confirmed whether or not Gears will be available for use.

I'm not opposed to the inclusion of Chain Blast, but I'm more inclined towards the other weapons.
The ability of Chain Blast to make a wall of explosives is it's greatest asset and quality. Offers some great offensive capability with the amount of screen coverage it offers.

The powers I could live without from MM11 would be Torch Man's Blazing Torch or Tundra Man's Tundra Storm. Not that I don't want them, I'd like them all, but powers are normally left out so it's anyone's guess what will make it into patch 1.6. :\