Cameo Playable Characters from other Games

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
RDash75

Cameo Playable Characters from other Games

Post by RDash75 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:39 am

Wish Cameo Playable Characters will be added to game?
Be A Builder Guys!

supersmashgaming
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082

Re: Cameo Playable Characters from other Games

Post by supersmashgaming » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 am

Best to stick to weapons for now. Having fully playable cameo characters can cause some issues.
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Mega Man NETA 1-2 ID: 306709
Banzai Woman

HAPPYHOLIDAYS
The end of the 2010s is near.

BenPlusMM
Discord: Ben™ #6759

Post by BenPlusMM » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:05 am

we don't even have all the official playables (besides robot masters and Rock from MMPU)
at least wait for roll before cameo playables
whatever you do, don't suggest doraemon or you'll be banned
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?
Currently a Level 100 Pun Warrior!
XP to level up: largenumber.doc

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:01 pm

Green Biker Dude
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:12 pm

Highly unlikely cameo playable characters will ever happen.

Since this game's beginning they've never added cameo characters outside of the Mega Man series.

Since Mega Man can steal powers from other characters (since it's his thing); why not just have him use the powers of another character rather than adding that character? Like Fox's "Shine" or Meta Knight's "Nado."

Napalm Crusher

Post by Napalm Crusher » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:16 pm

Even though we might never get cameo characters, I'd like to see Maestro from MM8BDM in Megaman Maker
I'm only a guy who wants to see Junk Shield in Mega Man Maker... that's it.

South Text

AppendixOfTheCards

Post by AppendixOfTheCards » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:24 pm

Kirby from Kirby's Adventure. Give him all his natural abilities from the game, including Copy - stage designers would be able to assign Abilities to certain enemies that would grant the ability when swallowed. Just like in his game, Kirby can only have one Ability at a time, however he can drop them in the form of weapons capsules to acquire new ones. For Utilities & Adaptors he would have the Star Rod.

Doropie from Magical Kids Doropie. With all of her spells. I'd make them toggle items like the Protostrike, etc.

MrDocrobot

Post by MrDocrobot » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:05 pm

Napalm Crusher wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:16 pm
Even though we might never get cameo characters, I'd like to see Maestro from MM8BDM in Megaman Maker
How would Maestro play? His class is based on Mega Man without slide or charge. In CBM his normal buster shots are even the sound of Mega Man's from 1, 2, 9 and 10. Mega Man can already have no slide or charge, so I'm curious as to how Maestro would work.

Neo Cutman

Post by Neo Cutman » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Blue_Bummer wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:12 pm
Highly unlikely cameo playable characters will ever happen.

Since this game's beginning they've never added cameo characters outside of the Mega Man series.

Since Mega Man can steal powers from other characters (since it's his thing); why not just have him use the powers of another character rather than adding that character? Like Fox's "Shine" or Meta Knight's "Nado."
exactly

AppendixOfTheCards

Post by AppendixOfTheCards » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:24 pm

To avoid this whole song and dance of people poo-pooing the idea instead of participating for fun, could this thread be moved to General Discussion?

Napalm Crusher

Post by Napalm Crusher » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:26 pm

MrDocrobot wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:05 pm
Napalm Crusher wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:16 pm
How would Maestro play? His class is based on Mega Man without slide or charge. In CBM his normal buster shots are even the sound of Mega Man's from 1, 2, 9 and 10. Mega Man can already have no slide or charge, so I'm curious as to how Maestro would work.
I would imagine them with an advanced playstyle... rather than a Charged Shot, they would have a rapid fire similar to Bass... the Slide could be replaced to a crouching animation, where they can shoot while crouching, just like in MM8BDM.

For the items, Maestro is capable of using Rush Items and transformations, including the adaptors and Treble Boost.
I'm only a guy who wants to see Junk Shield in Mega Man Maker... that's it.

South Text

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Pronto Man cameo when?

I really don't expect third-party characters to become playable in Mega Man Maker myself.

If anything, the only non-Mega Man series characters I can think of that wouldn't be too out of place in a Mega Man type game are:

* Samus (in Power Suit) - Has arm cannon, suit adaptable to new weapons and upgrades, kinda fits.
* Doropie/Francesca - Spellcaster famous for ripping off Mega Man. Sprites suit the 8-bit Mega Man art style.
* Beck - Another Mega Man clone. Famous for making anime fans cry on prom night, and pizza explosions.
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:11 pm

Royalguard wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:59 pm
...non-Mega Man series characters I can think of that wouldn't be too out of place in a Mega Man type game are:

* Samus (in Power Suit) - Has arm cannon, suit adaptable to new weapons and upgrades, kinda fits.
I suggested some Metroid abilities as future Cameo weapon hopefuls.. Morphball ability allowing squeezing through tight vertical spaces (coupled with bomb dropping ability of Morph Ball) would be amazing for Mega Man in Mega Man Maker.