Ice enemies should freeze frozen things.

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
14Protoman

Ice enemies should freeze frozen things.

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:20 am

I speak of the enemies that engender ice, that is.
Au au; Squidon Icicle Teck; Kaona geeno and Ice man should be able to freeze the pillars of flame and the wall of fire that is to come, or else, they make no sense, the enemies of fire and their weapons can melt blocks of ice, burn oil and TNT.

DestroyerOfDestruction
Discord: BigDestroyer#4335

Re: Ice enemies should freeze frozen things.

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:30 am

I support the idea of more enemy interaction with the level objects, since it allows for more level possibilities.
You may inform me about problems in the MMM platforms. I also make artwork, music and reviews.

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:09 am

Yes, we also have a good justification, if a weapon or enemy of fire can melt, explode or burn tricks, I do not see why not for those of ice, if even sparkman can stop F. Mettal spawners. I hope it is a distraction from developers and not something intentional.

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:44 pm

I'm all for enemies with ice or snow themed attacks freezing things like Flame Pillars, sounds like people could get a lot of mileage out of something like that. The more enemy/boss/weapon interactions there are with level objects, the better.

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:11 pm

Royalguard wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:44 pm
I'm all for enemies with ice or snow themed attacks freezing things like Flame Pillars, sounds like people could get a lot of mileage out of something like that. The more enemy/boss/weapon interactions there are with level objects, the better.
Wow, for the first time you say something that doesn't oppose me, haha.
Although not with only level objects, if they can interact with enemy bosses and weapons with each other, it is also.

D-Man

Post by D-Man » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:34 pm

On top of ice and fire interactions, there should also be interaction for water-based enemies/bosses (namely Bubble Man). These enemies should be able to douse Oil Fires, Flame Pillars, and Fire Beams with their attacks.

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:48 pm

D-Man wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:34 pm
On top of ice and fire interactions, there should also be interaction for water-based enemies/bosses (namely Bubble Man). These enemies should be able to douse Oil Fires, Flame Pillars, and Fire Beams with their attacks.
Yes, nice point.

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:52 am

D-Man wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:34 pm
I support all this. Ice and Water projectiles from enemies interacting more with level objects can create multiple new categories of "do-it-yourself level objects." :)

Neo Cutman

Post by Neo Cutman » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:54 pm

Yes, the more interactions the better.

I don't know if you noticed, but if you look carefully, you will see that in the Wily Firewall announcement what destroys the Ice block is the Air Fire projectile, so the ice blocks could probably be destroyed by various enemies and fire objects.

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Neo Cutman wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:54 pm
Yes, the more interactions the better.

I don't know if you noticed, but if you look carefully, you will see that in the Wily Firewall announcement what destroys the Ice block is the Air Fire projectile, so the ice blocks could probably be destroyed by various enemies and fire objects.
Don't tell me, you discovered America. We already know that, what I am saying, is that it would be a good option for enemies and ice bosses to freeze things that their weapons can and those of water, put out the fire.