Mega Man 10
6%
Mega Man 11
6%

Total votes: 17

Cytra

Best Mega Man Game

Post by Cytra » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:58 am

I didn't include the original because of the 10 option limit, and let's be real, it's trash.

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: Best Mega Man Game

Post by Royalguard » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:18 am

Cytra wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:58 am
I didn't include the original because of the 10 option limit, and let's be real, it's trash.
lol, no. MM2 is just as bad, if not worse.
Quality of life changes like E Tanks and Passwords, don't make up for awful level designs, bad enemy placements, and substandard boss designs and AIs.
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.

MrDocrobot

Post by MrDocrobot » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:53 am

Royalguard wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:18 am
Cytra wrote:
lol, no. MM2 is just as bad, if not worse.
Quality of life changes like E Tanks and Passwords, don't make up for awful level designs, bad enemy placements, and substandard boss designs and AIs.
I couldn't agree more. Why is Mega Man 2 represented so much and overly praised and games like Mega Man 4 and 7 are overshadowed gems that are better then Mega Man 2 in every respect? Oh no wait....It's because of nostalgia, isn't it..?

Cytra

Post by Cytra » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:29 pm

I can agree with Mega Man 2 being overrated. Even If they're both pretty "bad", they did lay the foundation for other games.

DSN001

Post by DSN001 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:12 pm

my rate for them
MM 22/28
MM2 27/28
MM3 27/28
MM4 25/28
MM5 23/28
MM6 25/28
MM7 26/28
MM8 22/28 (not played yet, but watched)
MM9 28/28 (not played yet, but watched)
MM10 26/28 (not played yet, but watched)
MM11 ??/28 (not played nor watched yet)
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!
FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!

8JKN4
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Post by 8JKN4 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:31 pm

Normally I'd say MM6 is my favorite, but honestly, I think I actually enjoy MM8 a bit more. It didn't recycle the fake villain plot like MM5 and MM6 did, it didn't have the same graphic style as the first five games, and I just think it's more fun and less boring (so much so that I replayed it twice even though it has little to no replay value, meanwhile I never replayed MM6).
Also, does anyone know why the game gets so much hate for trying new things and being original? I've seen more people complaining that it doesn't feel like a proper Mega Man game than people saying it tried out a lot of cool and original concepts that we've literally never seen in a Mega Man game since. I do agree that some parts like Astro Man's mazes or Tengu Man's Rush Jet segments aren't exactly platforming challenges, but it's still weird how people hate this game so much they completely refuse to look at the good sides of it.
P.S.: Astro Man's mazes and the sled segments are easy
P.P.S.: If you wanted to leave out the worst game, why did you leave out MM1 and not MM9?
EDIT: People are posting ratings for each game, so I'll do that too, don't see why not.

MM1: 2/10
MM2: 1.5/10
MM3: 4/10
MM4: 7.5/10
MM5: 5.75/10
MM6: 8.75/10
MM7: 0.5/10
MM8: 9/10
MM&B: 5/10
MM9: This game is literally the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of enjoyable and I don't see how it gets so much praise. The levels are terrible, often being torture to play through, having gimmicks that are only used for two or three rooms and are never seen again IN THE ENTIRE GAME, there is no middle term between terrible and pathetic, and when I looked up the definition of "sadism" in the dictionary earlier today the only words I saw were "Wily Castle 9". And the bosses? They all fall in these three categories, with no exception: "pathetic", "annoying", or simply "bad". And what's worse is that the game COULD HAVE HAD one or two decent boss fights, but completely ruined them by making the room layout terrible (Tornado Man for example could have actually been somewhat fun if the ceiling didn't have spikes). People say this game has the best weapon set in the classic series, but personally, I don't see it. Magma Bazooka and Concrete Shot are pretty much useless, and the level design is rarely built in a way that makes you actually want to use the weapons. MM&B in my opinion has a slightly better weapon set, because even if I'm mostly a buster-only guy and only use weapons where I feel like they actually help a good bit, I can still see how most weapons in the game are good in their own way; whichever ones you like are really just a matter of preference, I think. I like the soundtrack for sure, but the instruments are literally the same as MM2's - some tracks from that game were even completely reused with no alteration, and they don't feel out of place at all - which in my opinion makes them just a little bit worse; MM10 had way better instrumentation in my opinion. And I feel like here's a good time to talk about how this game is just a MM2 clone. Sound quality, graphics, everything. And of course, let's not forget how, for no real reason, they just COMPLETELY DELETED TWO OF THE SERIES' CORE GAMEPLAY MECHANICS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE NES ERA. Sliding has been around since MM3, charging since the following game, and they've been in every game since; until MM9 decided to remove them because "GUYS MM2 DIDN'T HAVE SLIDING OR CHARGING!" I don't know who had that idea, but I hope they got fired like they deserve to. It's like if a Kirby game randomly removed Copy Abilities because "Hey guys! The first game was good and didn't have Copy Abilities!" Oh yeah, and even the story feels recycled from MM1, with just one or two new elements added (in both games, Wily steals and reprograms Light's robots; the only major addition in MM9 is that Wily blamed Light for the destruction). The game also just randomly removed quick weapon switching, and it's the only game since its introduction that didn't have that. Why? Why do I have to go to the menu every time I want to switch weapons? Even MM7, as terrible as it was, had quick weapon switching. Why would they remove it just randomly? It's not even like it was to be like MM2, because MM10 brought it back, unlike the slide and charge. There was LITERALLY NO REASON to remove it and it just makes the gameplay even slower - as if the removal of sliding wasn't enough. Overall this game just ends up being an even worse version of MM2, with the only real improvement being the weapons in my opinion. I can only imagine what they could've made if they dropped all of the MM2 inspiration and made something original. This is easily the worst game in the series; I see no reason to replay it (unless I become a masochist, or get so depressed I want to commit suicide), and I just can't understand what in this game makes people like it so much. There isn't A SINGLE enjoyable moment in the game; but hey, at least there's plenty of torture to compensate!/10
MM10: 8.5/10
MM11: 8/10
Last edited by 8JKN4 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
turnip

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:57 pm

Cytra wrote:
and let's be real, it's trash.
Compared to MM4 it's a masterpiece.

MM4 to me is MM2 to royalguard

I considered MM10, but...
As for a favorite, Mega Man 11 is the most refined. It is a little low on the content, but still.

MM1: 5/10
MM2: 8/10
MM3: 8/10
MM4: 1/10
MM5: 7/10
MM6: 6/10
MM7: 4/10
MM8: 8/10
MM9: 6/10
MM10: 9/10
MM11: 9/10

2 bad games, 1 meh game, 6 good games, 2 great games.
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

Cytra

Post by Cytra » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:15 pm

I was not expecting MM8 to get that many votes. Interesting.

Brazencoronet17

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:24 pm

MrDocrobot wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:53 am
Oh no wait....It's because of nostalgia, isn't it..?
This coming from someone who holds MM2 in high regards:

You're totally right. Its fans are very nostalgia-biased.

I personally didn't play it until a couple of years ago, but I still enjoyed it.

DSN001

Post by DSN001 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Cytra wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:15 pm
I was not expecting MM8 to get that many votes. Interesting.
same here. ¡que interesante!

Brazencoronet17

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:57 pm

8JKN4 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:31 pm

MM9: This game is literally the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of enjoyable and I don't see how it gets so much praise. The levels are terrible, often being torture to play through, having gimmicks that are only used for two or three rooms and are never seen again IN THE ENTIRE GAME, there is no middle term between terrible and pathetic, and when I looked up the definition of "sadism" in the dictionary earlier today the only words I saw were "Wily Castle 9". And the bosses? They all fall in these three categories, with no exception: "pathetic", "annoying", or simply "bad". And what's worse is that the game COULD HAVE HAD one or two decent boss fights, but completely ruined them by making the room layout terrible (Tornado Man for example could have actually been somewhat fun if the ceiling didn't have spikes). People say this game has the best weapon set in the classic series, but personally, I don't see it. Magma Bazooka and Concrete Shot are pretty much useless, and the level design is rarely built in a way that makes you actually want to use the weapons. MM&B in my opinion has a slightly better weapon set, because even if I'm mostly a buster-only guy and only use weapons where I feel like they actually help a good bit, I can still see how most weapons in the game are good in their own way; whichever ones you like are really just a matter of preference, I think. I like the soundtrack for sure, but the instruments are literally the same as MM2's - some tracks from that game were even completely reused with no alteration, and they don't feel out of place at all - which in my opinion makes them just a little bit worse; MM10 had way better instrumentation in my opinion. And I feel like here's a good time to talk about how this game is just a MM2 clone. Sound quality, graphics, everything. And of course, let's not forget how, for no real reason, they just COMPLETELY DELETED TWO OF THE SERIES' CORE GAMEPLAY MECHANICS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE NES ERA. Sliding has been around since MM3, charging since the following game, and they've been in every game since; until MM9 decided to remove them because "GUYS MM2 DIDN'T HAVE SLIDING OR CHARGING!" I don't know who had that idea, but I hope they got fired like they deserve to. It's like if a Kirby game randomly removed Copy Abilities because "Hey guys! The first game was good and didn't have Copy Abilities!" Oh yeah, and even the story feels recycled from MM1, with just one or two new elements added (in both games, Wily steals and reprograms Light's robots; the only major addition in MM9 is that Wily blamed Light for the destruction). The game also just randomly removed quick weapon switching, and it's the only game since its introduction that didn't have that. Why? Why do I have to go to the menu every time I want to switch weapons? Even MM7, as terrible as it was, had quick weapon switching. Why would they remove it just randomly? It's not even like it was to be like MM2, because MM10 brought it back, unlike the slide and charge. There was LITERALLY NO REASON to remove it and it just makes the gameplay even slower - as if the removal of sliding wasn't enough. Overall this game just ends up being an even worse version of MM2, with the only real improvement being the weapons in my opinion. I can only imagine what they could've made if they dropped all of the MM2 inspiration and made something original. This is easily the worst game in the series; I see no reason to replay it (unless I become a masochist, or get so depressed I want to commit suicide), and I just can't understand what in this game makes people like it so much. There isn't A SINGLE enjoyable moment in the game; but hey, at least there's plenty of torture to compensate!/10
OK Zoomer

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:25 pm

Why does nobody like mega man 7? It's a good game, it's one of the most complete and possibly the best in the franchise in non-subjective terms.
That is, it has a lot of maps and these are not exactly linear and one way. Some even have secret or alternative routes.
Weapons serve as a weakness against bosses and enemies, not to mention that with them you can also make special interactions, such as: You can activate machines with Thunder bolt, or freeze hot things with Freeze cracker, or burn trees and light candles with Scorch wheel. In other words, they are not only weapons of attack, but also serve to explore the world.
Another quite entertaining feature is that you have an armor that is achieved by joining four letters and this is a mixture of your other two armor.
In addition, bosses have new and entertaining effects, since unlike other games, instead of acting with a fixed pattern that does not vary, they react according to your movements and with which weapons the attacks:
-Burst Man flitches if you hit him with a charge shot, in addition to freezing if you hit him with ice or burns if you do it with fire and if you hit him with the super adapter, Is not only immune to it, that Is he drops nitroglycerin mines as well, I have a topic that talks about it.
-Cloud Man can be locked in a Danger wrap bubble and when he falls to the ground a funny scene of him hitting the floor is shown.
-Junk Man gets electrocuted stuns with electricity.
-Freeze Man stops beaten with Junk shield, in addition to healing with his own weapon, he reminds me of Beat Man and C. pump ... mmmmm.
Seccond part soon.

Royalguard

Post by Royalguard » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:27 am

8JKN4 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:31 pm
MM9:
just a MM2 clone
You more or less hit the nail on the head.
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.

Royalguard

Post by Royalguard » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:39 am

Worst to best, in my opinion.

Hate
MM2 - Quality of life additions don't give you the excuse to make levels and bosses even worse than the prequel.

Dislike
MM&B - Feels like it was designed by a masochist, no thanks.
MM8 - Wonky to play, visuals are odd and sterile looking, feels like a watered down Mega Man X4.
MM6 - Constantly switching adapters is tedious, removal of jump-cancel out of slide is dumb, way too easy.

Average
MM1 - Pretty basic game, not good, but not bad either.
MM9 - MM2 if it was actually playable, but still suffered from some questionable design choices.
MM4 - Solid game, but feels like developers didn't know how to balance game around the new Charge Shot.
MM5 - Good game, but its slightly bland feeling at times, Charge Shot way too OP, and way too easy.

MM10 - What Mega Man 2 and Mega Man 9 should have been.
MM7 - Vibrant visuals, creative bosses, world-altering weapons, but slightly glitchy and visuals too zoomed in.
MM11 - Solid experience, Gear System is great, but lacks content, and some visual effects slightly obnoxious.

Favourite
MM3 - The difficulty curve is questionable, but everything else seems fine to me. Best overall soundtrack IMO.

MrDocrobot

Post by MrDocrobot » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:18 pm

For me:
Mega Man 1: Middle of the road. I thought half of the weapons were fun and enjoyable and it's memorable. But due to some certain designs such was how water's handled, and Guts Man and Wily 3 being way too short for my liking, it's an alright experience.

Mega Man 2: In my opinion, this is the worst Mega Man game currently that I've played. The weapon balance is ridiculously off with Metal Blade being the dominate weapon to use which kills one of the defining features of the series. Having 8 different weapons to use on many different stages. Stages like Crash Man's stage and Flash Man's stage are simply unenjoyable for their slow pace and bad enemy placement (In the case of Flash Man's stage). And don't even get me started on the lackluster Wily Stages and the horrible designs that come with it such as unavoidable Sniper Joe placements, or the Boobeam Trap which forces you to game over or farm if you're not perfect with your Crash Bomber shots. It's only saving grace is the colorful art direction on the robot master stages and the somewhat likeable soundtrack.

Mega Man 3: A Mega Man that both brings me joy and frustrates me. I've originally liked MM3 a lot, but the more I play it, the more flaws I see in it. Don't get me wrong. The robot master stages are really enjoyable, Shadow Blade is a fun weapon and my personal favorite weapon in 3....and the bosses while hectic can be fun to fight. Even Shadow Man for how badly designed he is. But I find myself disappointed with the questionable Docrobot stages one of which contains a horrid Wood Man encounter and one that literally makes you farm if you screw up with Rush Jet. Also the Wily stages in Mega Man are flat out pathetic. They're WAY too easy and combined with the E-Tanks the bosses are too easy as well...I wish I could say that Mega Man 3 is a huge improvement over Mega Man 2, and while it is a SMALL improvement, it's not enough...

Mega Man 4: The best out of the first 6 Mega Man tiles in my opinion. It has beautiful and colorful levels, the weapon selection is great with Skull Barrier being good for bullets and fast enemies, Flash Stopper freezing every enemy in place and allowing you to fire (A better Time Stopper), Rain Flush is a shield piercing screen nuke, enough said, Drill Bomb obliterates everything, etc. Although, this game does have some pretty questionable designs, like the Ups-and-Downs, and Bright Man being a huge pain for first time players. However the games makes up for it with Cossack stages that all have a theme, are all well designed, and are even backed up with great Wily stages. One of which is pretty much a Met Museum. :lol: I don't get why people say the Charged Buster is so op in 4. It's small and you have to have good aim to get effective use out of it. For the reasons I've mentioned, I REALLY enjoy 4 and I think it's very underrated.

Mega Man 5: What happened here..? This was a huge stepdown from 4. The weapon lineup is the worst I've seen from ANY Mega Man game. The only slightly decent ones are Gravity Hold and Gyro Attack. NOW I can understand the Charge Buster being op now that it's MM5. It's has a huge hitbox and it obliterates everything. Which also kills one of the main factors when it comes to a Mega Man game. Although I do find the Robot Master stages to once again be pretty looking and there are some fun moments like those water bike segments in Wave Man's stage, and I enjoyed Crystal Man's stage for how beautiful it is. It doesn't make up for the bland level design, the questionable decision to make the enemies have I-Frames, the lackluster boss fights, as well as Dark Man and Wily fortress stages to be very uninteresting. It's the second worst Mega Man game out of the original 6, but for the reason given in my Mega Man 2 review, it's not quite as bad. Very mediocre.

Mega Man 6: The most beautiful Mega Man game out of the original 6. It's also a Mega Man game I enjoy for the most part. But it does have flaws. For one, why can't I jump out of a slide? Why do I have to constantly switch between the adaptors over and over in the Mr. X stages and the Wily stages? Why are the Mr. X bosses and stages bland and uninteresting? Although, those are the only major problems I have with 6. The weapons are enjoyable with Knight Crusher and Centaur Flash being my personal favorites, the adaptors while they're needed far too often in the fortress stages, are a nice change of pace and I do enjoy using them. The robot master stages are fun to go through and the Music is a joy to listen to. Especially the Final Boss theme. It isn't as good as 4's in my opinion, but it's still a good theme for the final confrontation. And I REALLY do enjoy how the game was built. With having so many pathways for goodies, secrets to unlock Beat, and the Energy Balancer. Overall, I enjoy Mega Man 6 quite a bit and I think it's one of the stronger games in the series, even if the Mr. X stages disappoint...

Mega Man 7: Why the heck is this game so underrated? This game is a great Mega Man experience. For one, it has a more serious tone compared to the other games. A tone that I'm personally fine with. Mega Man straight up wants to kill Wily in this game. But I digress.. I don't mind starting with 4 robot masters instead of 8. The Robot Masters themselves are very fun to fight. Especially if you don't use their weaknesses. I personally love the weapons in this game. The Freeze Cracker, while not that useful in combat, can open up many secrets throughout the game, the Junk Shield is a monster when it comes to dealing with enemies, the Thunder Bolt is a hard hitting weapon that splits into more projectiles, the Danger Wrap is fun to use while not that practical, the Slash Claw is insanely strong against many foes, the Wild Coil, while situational, is still fun to use, and the Noise Crush is a strong weapon for combat and is ALSO fun to use. As you can guess the only one I didn't like was Scorch Wheel with it's awkward use and it not being practical for combat. I also can't stop gushing over the Super Adaptor. It combines the usefulness of the Power and Jet adaptors and is a very fun utility to use. That's the keyword here. FUN. This game is extremely fun no matter how many times I play it. It has so much charm, so many secrets to find, and packs some really nice Wily stages with awesome music! Definitely in my top 3 Mega Man games to date.

Mega Man 8: Quite...the interesting entry....Mega Man 8 has some likeable charm, but ultimately is a weird experience that certainly is nowhere near as good as Mega Man 7. For one, the direction Mega Man 8 took is too childish for my liking. Mega Man himself along with the robot masters can get pretty annoying with their voice clips. Also, why does almost every enemy take like...3 or less hits to kill? Most of the weapons are not practical compared to the Mega Buster or the Flash Bomb as a result, but they are fun to use in my opinion. Flame Sword especially. I also love the music for Mega Man 8. I don't love it as much as 7's, but the tracks it offers are tracks that I really enjoy. Wither it be Frost Man's stage, Grenade Man's stage, Wily 2, the sinister Wily 3, or the Boss theme. My main problem with the game are the unnecessary stage gimmicks and the stages going on for WAY TOO LOOOONG...I was especially annoyed with Clown Man's and Astro Man's stages. With Clown Man basically forcing you to play a messed up version of hopscotch, and Astro Man literally making you go through a maze to progress...OY. The bosses are fun to fight, though. Even if they can get annoying with their voice clips. And the anime-like cutscenes are a joy to watch for their hilariously bad voice acting. Overall, it's a weird Mega Man experience that ultimately leads to a game that while I do go back to every now and then, it's not a game that I'd go out of my way to play. It's just sorta...there.

Mega Man and Bass: YTBP (Yet to be played..)

Mega Man the Wily Wars: The remakes look very nice in my opinion. And there's some tracks that I thought that were better in 16bit. But ultimately due to the slightly slower pace and some other tweaks I don't agree with, I prefer the Originals. But these are still good versions.

Wily Tower (Wily Wars): This was a really fun mode and the concept of picking whatever weapon you want to tackle multiple stages is something I wish Capcom would do a lot more. I love blasting through the game with all of the good weapons and useful utilities. It also can make the game a bit too easy, but I personally don't care. It's still fun for me. (Too easy for causal and experience players can still be a flaw, but that isn't the case here as there is some challenge to be had). The bosses are also interesting to fight. I was personally wowed when I faced Hyper Storm H for the first time. And saw that he had two health bars....What an experience. Overall, it's a fun mode with some nice music that I would recommend at least trying once.

Mega Man 9: My second favorite Mega Man game. This game basically is Mega Man 2 done right. I really enjoy the Music this game has and the graphics while it did went back to 8bit, it still looks very colorful. The weapons are a joy to behold. Mega Man 4's weapons may personally still be my favorite lineup, but Mega Man 9 still has many superb weapons. Jewel Satellite deflects projectiles and obliterates small enemies, Concrete Shot is hard hitting and it turns enemies into concrete blocks that you can use as platforms Magma Bazooka is strong up close, Plug Ball, while it doesn't get too may uses, the places it is used in like Wily 2 are spots where the weapon is worth your while. Tornado Blow is a great screen nuke that's powerful against mini bosses and good for a jump boost, the Black Hole Bomb sucks up everything and is cool and fun to use, Laser Trident is a much stronger Yamato Spear from Mega Man 6, and the Hornet Chaser collects items from afar except for E-Tanks and it does well in combat. Truly a great set of weapons. The level design is focused and fun, albeit unnecessarily difficult at times. Such as Concrete Man's Mega Man 4-esc up-and-down issue. And Wily 2 having ridiculous jumps to make that punish you with death if you don't time them correctly. But to quote Nico Evaluates from his Mega Man 9 evaluation: "Once you know how the game works, it flows automatically". Even then, pushing that aside, Mega Man 9 still helps causals out with frequent weapon drops, and a shop to aid you on your quest. Proto Man also makes for some more reply values as well. Overall, Mega Man 9 is a very difficult, but very fun and nostalgic game for me. Nostalgia doesn't make a game though, but Mega Man 9 backs that up with great level design that flows well, a great selection of weapons, and engaging boss fights.

Mega Man 10: At last. The tenth numbered entry in the series and my all time favorite Mega Man game. Why you ask? Where do I begin..? I love the fact that there's three different playable characters this time around with all of them playing differently. Mega Man not having the slide or charge but having access to the Mega Man Killer weapons, Proto Man having the slide and charge shot but taking double damage and twice the knockback, and Bass who can dash, and shoot in multiple directions and has Treble Boost. Once again, it boosts the replicability. It reminds me too much of Sonic 3 and Knuckles. A game that I also love and inspires me to do a similar thing with my Megamix series in Mega Man Maker. While they're not as good as 9's weapons. I still enjoy the weapon selection. Rebound Striker is fun but not practical (Like Danger Wrap), Triple Blade is extremely powerful when spammed up close and even from afar, Water Shield is a very effective shield weapon blocking multiple bullets and enemies with the multiple blobs of water, Solar Blaze is a hard hitting shield piercing weapon, Chill Spike is like Ice Slasher, but can kill enemies while having an arc, and finally Wheel Cutter is great for scaling up walls and other bits of terrain and it doesn't do that bad in combat. Thunder Wool for it's pitiful damage for the cloud and wonky use and Commando Bomb for it's Gyro Attack syndrome and pitiful damage if you don't use the side ways blasts cannot be saved unfortunately...(Unless if they're in Mega Man Maker..). The music is truly amazing in my opinion. The Wily boss theme is great, all of the Wily themes are great in fact with Wily 3 being my favorite, the boss theme is sinister, and the robot master themes are memorable. Even if Pump Man's theme sounds rather dull. I enjoyed the boss encounters as well. Solar Man and Chill Man were interesting to fight, and the Wily bosses are big and threatening. And the Wily stages are some of my favorites in the series. With each of them having different music, different themes, interesting gimmicks and stage design, and like I said, fun bosses. Easy mode is what eased me into this game and helped me become good at the game. I'm glad Mega Man 10 gives causals the option for a more laid back adventure to help them get familiar with Mega Man, and a hard mode for veterans who want to test their skills. Seriously. I cannot praise Mega Man 10 enough. It's a fantastic Mega Man experience and I couldn't even state everything I love about the game, but I've went on long enough. This game still remains as my favorite in the series and I will never stop loving it.

Mega Man 11: YTBP

The Gameboy Titles: YTPBFP (Yet to be fully played)

Brazencoronet17

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:57 pm

MM1: Broken and poorly aged mess, still kinda fun to play though so it's not the worst.

MM2: Still a lot of fun for me, great weapons and bosses and stages OTHER THAN YOU WILY STAGE 4

MM3: I used to hate this game, I like it now. not as good as MM2 for me, but still the third favorite NES game.

MM4: Awful everything, other than the bosses, music, and presentation... very bad levels. I hate them. Really clunky controls, same-y and uninspired weapons, and who said they wanted EIGHT fortress stages?

MM5: Underrated, a little bland but great otherwise. My second favorite in the NES sexology. it means a series of 6, perverts.

MM6: MM5 but blander. Still a good game, except for the Wilys and the somewhat awkward controls.

MM7: An ambitious transition to the SNES, but focuses too much on the presentation and has super clunky controls.

MM8: Is good, cannot lie

MM9: A few issues with the difficulty, but a solid return to the classic series.

MM10: Basically a way better MM9.

MM11: Basically a better MM10, now with sliding and no Proto Man.

Bean man
Discord: Bean man#9687

Post by Bean man » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:57 pm
MM2: great weapons
Nice meme.

Okay yes alright okay

I now have an absolutely horrifying™ poorly made hockey mask for October.

Brazencoronet17

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:17 pm

Bean man wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:14 pm
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Nice meme.
What? People say Metal Blade is OP all the time.

The only bad weapon in the selection to me is crash bomb. No seriously, I like bubble lead.

Royalguard

Post by Royalguard » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:21 am

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:17 pm
Bean man wrote:
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Nice meme.

The only bad weapon in the selection to me is crash bomb. No seriously, I like bubble lead.
Atomic Fire. Its high ammo consumption rate, especially for charged shots, make it almost worthless.

That said, I do think Leaf Shield and Time Stopper are greatly underrated.

DSN001

Post by DSN001 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:25 am

Royalguard wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:21 am
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:17 pm
Bean man wrote:

Nice meme.

Atomic Fire. Its high ammo consumption rate, especially for charged shots, make it almost worthless.

That said, I do think Leaf Shield and Time Stopper are greatly underrated.
I partly agree...
Atomic Fire (normal or half-charged) can kill the enemy that lights the room in Quick Man's stage. But surprisingly (or not surprisingly) fully charged AF does not kill it.
Even though Leaf Shield is the strongest shield weapon, it damages just 1 boss in the whole game. And it is very hard not to get any damage from Air Man to beat him with LS.
Time Stopper is still bad to me since when you activate it, (dis)appearing blocks and teleporters are also stopped.