What would you add to MegamanMaker?

Discuss anything related to Mega Man
Amur0

What would you add to MegamanMaker?

Post by Amur0 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:09 pm

If you could bring anything to the game... What would you add?

I begin this game, I think I would add a classifier of levels by percentage of victories (as in Super Mario Maker) and that each level has a list of the people who have passed it.

And a video of Mia Khalifa as prize xD

What about you my friend? Enter in this game. To dream is for free :lol:
My youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5fiN_ ... zePe2fr44w

Do you want to watch your level on youtube? Just text me on my channel ;)

Gravitrax64

Re: What would you add to MegamanMaker?

Post by Gravitrax64 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:30 am

I would add in custom tile sets and a way to share them with others.
UARM club and G-FORCE have merged into what is now: UARM - Force
If you would like to join then click here: https://discord.gg/rcywffX

UlticraftMTT
Discord: MettatonEX#9160

Post by UlticraftMTT » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 am

Of existing content i would like to see in Mega Man Maker, i would add:

Bosses: Air Man, Quick Man, Tomahawk Man, Blizzard Man, Jewel Man, Star Man, Wave Man, Dust Man, Dive Man, Splash Woman, Oil Man, Fire Man, Elec Man, Aqua Man, Clown Man, Cloud Man, Slash Man, Sheep Man, Solar Man, Enker, Punk, Ballade, Twin Devils, Tako Trash, Dark Man 4, Saturn, Pluto, Tundra Man, Block Man

Enemies: Bunby Catcher, Camouflametall, Scworm, Pipi, Monking/Mecha Monkey, Mole, M-445, Sniper Armor, Dachone, Foojeen, Cline, Hogale, Kaminari Goro/Lightning Lord, Bomber Pepe, Cocco, Nobita, Rembakun, Sumatran, Tatepakkan, Air Nut, Tank Oven, Boyorn, Mash Burner

Sub-Bosses/Large Enemies: Anko/Lantern Fish, Big Snakey, Penpen Maker, Escaroo, Gamarn and Gamadayu, Shirokumachine GTV, VAN Pookin, Paozo

Level Objects: Goblins/Air Tikkis, Needle Presses, Gas, Increased/Decreased Gravity (Not reverse gravity, i know that's never happening), Sheep Man Static Blocks/Spikes, Eddie, Rotatable Springs

Weapons: Yamato Spear (With a buff), Slash Claw, Scorch Wheel (With a buff), Bubble Lead (With a buff), Plug Ball, Grab Buster, Bounce Ball

Utilities: Carry, Wire, MM5 Rush Coil, MM3 Rush Jet, Beat

I would also add:

An option to use sound effects from Mega Man 1, 2, 9, and 10
A manual tiler
A screen transition option where you can go up a screen without needing ladders
Boss doors in various heights
Collisionless 1x1 tiles that use one color out of all 25 background colors ingame, for decoration, "shaving off" pieces of background, and pixel art.

And clarifications for the weapon buffs:

Yamato Spear: It would now autofire, pierce through shielded enemies and bosses, and could also be fired while dashing or sliding, this is to both stay faithful to the fact that the Yamato Spear pierces through Knight Man's shield, and to also make a weapon like the Ray Splasher from Mega Man X3 or the buster from Rockman CX, so if we want a spreadshot weapon, we don't have to use the underpowered Needle Cannon, or the overpowered Perfect Freeze.

Scorch Wheel: The Scorch Wheel would stay on you as you hold the fire button, so you can release it at a later time, and while you hold in the Scorch Wheel, your horizontal movement would be greatly increased, this is to reference the Hell Wheel from Rockman 4 Minus Infinity, and to also make the weapon more faithful to Turbo Man's speed theming.

Bubble Lead: It could damage much more enemies, and while this is not my idea, the Bubble Lead could act like the rising bubbles from Wave Man and Splash Woman's stages if you shoot the Bubble Lead underwater.
Last edited by UlticraftMTT on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
crystal worm of doom

Bean man
Discord: Bean man#9687

Post by Bean man » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:14 am

UlticraftMTT wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 am
Weapons: Yamato Spear
Imagine wanting a worse Laser trident.

Okay yes alright okay

I now have an absolutely horrifying™ poorly made hockey mask for October.

UlticraftMTT

Post by UlticraftMTT » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:03 am

Bean man wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:14 am
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 am
Weapons: Yamato Spear
Imagine wanting a worse Laser trident.
I want the Yamato Spear in with a buff.

The buff would be allowing players to shoot it while sliding/dashing, making it similar to the Ray Splasher from Mega Man X3 and the buster from Rockman CX. This should make it different enough and would make it less similar to the Needle Cannon, Perfect Freeze, and Laser Trident.
crystal worm of doom

decitronal

Post by decitronal » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:12 am

everything

TheCreativeEye
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Post by TheCreativeEye » Wed May 01, 2019 7:31 pm

Triggers
Basically,
Move triggers:
Invisible objects you can assign groups of tiles/enemies/gimmicks to and make them move from one point to another, like footholders, or even add multiple points it moves to
Music triggers:
Invisible objects which, when the player touches them, change the stage theme to another theme, which is chosen by the player
Cutscene triggers:
(Again) Invisible objects which, when the player touches them, move the camera just like the move triggers move objects

The other stuff I'd add is background objects/tiles and semi-solid platforms
Music changer for 1.6 or devs gae
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

TheKman100

Post by TheKman100 » Fri May 31, 2019 9:26 pm

1. An option for simple enemies and mini-bosses to drop items upon defeat. To make it fairer for the player, enemies holding items would be signified with a slightly different color scheme.

2. (revised) An upgraded Spark Shock - When uncharged, its behaves the same as in Mega Man 3. When charged, the Spark is bigger, and splits into four smaller sparks after hitting an enemy or a wall. A large spark will damage the enemy it stuns, as will airborne enemies hit with uncharged or split sparks.

3. Propellor platforms - We've already got four air-themed weapons and two air-themed bosses. Why not do something with it?
Last edited by TheKman100 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Latest five levels:
* The Room Revolving (337399)
* Cyclone Fortress 2 (339317)
* Mega Man Rock Force - Crypt Man (340099)
* Doc Robot Challenge - Slash Man (344629)
*MAGMML2 - Sheriff Man (345386)

Redcrazykirby

Post by Redcrazykirby » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:49 am

If we can dream on this, I would like to see it become something more like RPG Maker, where you can import your own graphics to the existing ones.

So, of course, with a mapping screen like we already have.

A similar RPG maker database where you can modify almost everything, with different categories. For example :
- "map category" here you can choose which maps will be in your game, max 8 for RM, and 8 for Wily Castles, by setting the selection menu. So basically the possibility to make an entire game.
- "weapon category", where you can edit pretty much everything about weapons : the weapon name, the color megaman will take, the amount of weapon energy needed, you could also choose a picture for the icon weapon (start menu), and even modify the weapon animation with your own sprites. Everything that can allow you to create your own weapon from an existing one.
- "bosses category", where you can choose which RM will be on which stage, change his name, which weapon he's gonna give once defeated, weaknesses, even his sprites to make a really custom one, etc ... Same thing as weapons in fact.
- "tileset category" where you can edit sets that you will use on your map by adding regular tiles AND autotiles.

Well I could add some other things, but I think you've got my point.

I know it's only a sweet dream, but that was the point of the topic ^^.

Try my own version of a MMPU demake => MEGAMAN 1 UPGRADED

Nigel Chinclucker

Post by Nigel Chinclucker » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:42 am

Bigger midbosses and Wily bosses
My Most Popular Levels:
283233: Cheery Happy Funtime
213787: Ye Olde Basic Castle
204335: Runaway Train

phunguy06
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe / phunguy06#5940

Post by phunguy06 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:52 pm

s l o p e s
meep

Image Image

QuartexGames

Post by QuartexGames » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:07 pm

Story Mode
Woah It's Green ID: 316053
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 325994
Woah It's WhiteID: 258788

Good Team

Post by Good Team » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 am

mecha pitchan, mm9 / 10's machine gun joes, goriblue, gorigree, gorigro, pandeeta, mm7's bunby tank & bundy top, choker oh ,mokumokumo, yudon, mettal SV slash claw, break dash, tengu blade, wave burner, ice wall & spread drill for 1.6 please?
(sorry for causing wrong, please forgive me)

UlticraftMTT

Post by UlticraftMTT » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:38 pm

Good Team wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 am
mecha pitchan, mm9 / 10's machine gun joes, goriblue, gorigree, gorigro, pandeeta, mm7's bunby tank & bundy top, choker oh ,mokumokumo, yudon, mettal SV slash claw, break dash, tengu blade, wave burner, ice wall & spread drill for 1.6 please?
(sorry for causing wrong, please forgive me)
Mecha Pitchan and Machine Gun Joe might be in 1.6, but the others, probably not

Also this is for what you would add, not 1.6 suggestions
crystal worm of doom

5h0ck

Post by 5h0ck » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:33 pm

the ability to give enemies power ups/weapon upgrades.

choose what individual enemies can drop or if they drop anything at all. You could even use this to make a more sophisticated ammo system, where enemies never drop energy but always drop specific weapon capsules of your choosing.

Bass, Protoman, and Megaman as bosses.
X, Zero, and other versions of megaman as playable or boss. same for rush and roll.

multi phase bosses, where upon lowering their health halfway or defeating them makes them change their pattern, attacks, weapon, and even spawning another boss after their defeat.

an absorption animation to signify the boss you just beat dropped a weapon.

Wily capsule as a seperate object that you have to place another enemy inside of to pilot it. Defeating the capsule makes then enemy pop out and then you have to fight it.

Miniboss triggers where you can't move to a different screen until all on screen enemies/ the specified enemy is defeated.

UlticraftMTT

Post by UlticraftMTT » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:03 am

5h0ck wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:33 pm
the ability to give enemies power ups/weapon upgrades.

choose what individual enemies can drop or if they drop anything at all. You could even use this to make a more sophisticated ammo system, where enemies never drop energy but always drop specific weapon capsules of your choosing.

Bass, Protoman, and Megaman as bosses.
X, Zero, and other versions of megaman as playable or boss. same for rush and roll.

multi phase bosses, where upon lowering their health halfway or defeating them makes them change their pattern, attacks, weapon, and even spawning another boss after their defeat.

an absorption animation to signify the boss you just beat dropped a weapon.

Wily capsule as a seperate object that you have to place another enemy inside of to pilot it. Defeating the capsule makes then enemy pop out and then you have to fight it.

Miniboss triggers where you can't move to a different screen until all on screen enemies/ the specified enemy is defeated.
The 3rd and 4th ones are deconfirmed, but this is for what you would add to the game
Last edited by UlticraftMTT on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crystal worm of doom

5h0ck

Post by 5h0ck » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:58 am

UlticraftMTT wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:03 am
The 4th and 5th ones are deconfirmed, but this is for what you would add to the game
I haven't looked at the deconfirmed list yet, but these just happen to be exactly what I'd add.

BenPlusMM
Discord: Ben™ #6759

Post by BenPlusMM » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:38 am

menu screen from the other games
w tanks
W tanks (Wily tanks, they leave you with 1 hp when just obtained, the difference between wily tanks and weapon tanks is that on the field wily tanks have a differently-shaped w)
1/2/9/10 sfx
demade
a built-in modding feature (whether it be a tileset importer, nsf importer, or whatever)
that's pretty much it
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?
Currently a Level 99 Pun Warrior.

MegaJosh67

Post by MegaJosh67 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:26 pm

Alright, here I go.
Weapons: Gyro Blade, Slash Claw, Junk Shield, Super Arm, Time Stopper, Plug Ball

Robot Masters: (MM1) Fire Man (Wily Wars version), Elec Man, Oil Man, (MM2) Quick Man, Air Man (But tweaked to be fair), (MM3) Shadow Man, Snake Man, Gemini Man, (MM4) Drill Man, Dive Man, (MM5) All of them, (MM6) Blizzard Man, Tomahawk Man, (MM7) Turbo Man, Burst Man, Freeze Man, (MM8) Sword Man, (MM9) All of them.

I'll do other stuff later.
I am... Scarf Man.

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:19 pm

The ability to put things like bosses, enemies, and gimmicks on crash rails.

please?
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798

Best Megaman theme: https://youtu.be/Z2ACqGtQodM