Who is better? #8

Discuss anything related to Mega Man

Who is better? Rock Type

Guts Man
2
7%
Hard Man
4
14%
Drill Man
4
14%
Stone Man
2
7%
Ground Man
3
11%
Concrete Man
5
18%
Block Man
3
11%
Impact Man/ Pile Man
5
18%
 
Total votes: 28

User avatar
Mega1221
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Location: USA, that's it.... I'm bland
Discord: Mega1221YT#1340
Contact:

Who is better? #8

Post by Mega1221 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:30 am

I chose Impact Man. This is the final time im resetting it. Drill Man is a rock type
Last edited by Mega1221 on Tue May 07, 2019 1:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Need something to eat... :I

User avatar
Mega1221
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Location: USA, that's it.... I'm bland
Discord: Mega1221YT#1340
Contact:

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by Mega1221 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:31 am

I wasn’t sure if Drill Man was a rock type rm, i he is, tell me
Last edited by Mega1221 on Tue May 07, 2019 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need something to eat... :I

User avatar
02gn
Posts: 520
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:49 pm
Location: Poland
Discord: *02gn*#5656
Contact:

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by 02gn » Sun May 05, 2019 6:23 am

I LIVE FOR ALMIGHTY

WAHCRETE
Must.

Think.

About.

Ideas for new leveeels.

Fluff Man
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Location: The !$%&^th dimension.

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by Fluff Man » Sun May 05, 2019 3:51 pm

FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798
Best Megaman theme: https://youtu.be/Z2ACqGtQodM

User avatar
Royalguard
Posts: 3682
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by Royalguard » Sun May 05, 2019 5:01 pm

Hard Man, because he can defy traditional logic by creating ground-based shockwaves powerful enough to stun airborne foes.

User avatar
Snivymaster1337
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:59 pm
Location: Arbor Area, Windmill Way.
Discord: Snivymaster1337#6543

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:23 pm

Where's Ground Man?
Feedback:tm:?

Also, check out my MMM fangame here.

Oh, and that's not all, I have two challenges/collabs going on, one for my level series (You can get sent to the post here), and you can get sent to the other here

User avatar
Mega1221
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Location: USA, that's it.... I'm bland
Discord: Mega1221YT#1340
Contact:

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by Mega1221 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Dang no one likes Stone Man
Need something to eat... :I

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3575
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun May 05, 2019 8:13 pm

HARD

User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 652
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: somewhere in mexico
Discord: MettatonEX#9160

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by UlticraftMTT » Sun May 05, 2019 9:14 pm

C O N C R E T E

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2591
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by 8JKN4 » Sun May 05, 2019 9:17 pm

why does impact man only have two votes
you guys have shit taste
turnip

User avatar
LightDaemon
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:18 am

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by LightDaemon » Sun May 05, 2019 9:59 pm

8JKN4 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:17 pm
why does impact man only have two votes
you guys have shit taste
Dude, not everyone has a PS4 or a gaming PC or hell, a switch, so shut up.
Tired of Internet

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2591
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by 8JKN4 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:20 pm

LightDaemon wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:59 pm
8JKN4 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:17 pm
why does impact man only have two votes
you guys have shit taste
Dude, not everyone has a PS4 or a gaming PC or hell, a switch, so shut up.
I don't have a PS4, a gaming PC or a Switch and yet I played MM11 to completion, so I don't really see your point this wasn't meant to be an Impact Man pun
turnip

User avatar
02gn
Posts: 520
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:49 pm
Location: Poland
Discord: *02gn*#5656
Contact:

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by 02gn » Sun May 05, 2019 10:21 pm

8JKN4 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:17 pm
why does impact man only have two votes
you guys have shit taste
Actually
I really love Impact Man because of his voice, stage theme and especially for design. But I haven't played MM11 either ;x
Still I have reasons why WAHCRETE is my more favoured
Must.

Think.

About.

Ideas for new leveeels.

User avatar
LightDaemon
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:18 am

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by LightDaemon » Sun May 05, 2019 10:50 pm

8JKN4 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:20 pm
LightDaemon wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:59 pm
8JKN4 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:17 pm
why does impact man only have two votes
you guys have shit taste
Dude, not everyone has a PS4 or a gaming PC or hell, a switch, so shut up.
I don't have a PS4, a gaming PC or a Switch and yet I played MM11 to completion, so I don't really see your point this wasn't meant to be an Impact Man pun
How did you play it then? On XONE? Very funny.
Tired of Internet

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2591
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by 8JKN4 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:52 pm

LightDaemon wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:50 pm
8JKN4 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:20 pm
LightDaemon wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:59 pm


Dude, not everyone has a PS4 or a gaming PC or hell, a switch, so shut up.
I don't have a PS4, a gaming PC or a Switch and yet I played MM11 to completion, so I don't really see your point this wasn't meant to be an Impact Man pun
How did you play it then? On XONE? Very funny.
No. In fact, I don't even have any consoles. I just got it on Steam and played it like any person without a console would.
turnip

User avatar
LightDaemon
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:18 am

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by LightDaemon » Sun May 05, 2019 11:21 pm

8JKN4 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:52 pm
LightDaemon wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:50 pm
8JKN4 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:20 pm


I don't have a PS4, a gaming PC or a Switch and yet I played MM11 to completion, so I don't really see your point this wasn't meant to be an Impact Man pun
How did you play it then? On XONE? Very funny.
No. In fact, I don't even have any consoles. I just got it on Steam and played it like any person without a console would.
Here are the MINIMAL specs for MM11 on PC :

Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz

4 Gb RAM

GeForce GTX 650

Now this is a low budget gaming-PC, not everyone has such a pc. I know mummy and daddy bought you this pc, but beautiful things don't fall off from the sky you know. :roll:
Tired of Internet

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2591
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by 8JKN4 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:24 pm

LightDaemon wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 11:21 pm
8JKN4 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:52 pm
LightDaemon wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:50 pm


How did you play it then? On XONE? Very funny.
No. In fact, I don't even have any consoles. I just got it on Steam and played it like any person without a console would.
Here are the MINIMAL specs for MM11 on PC :

Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz

4 Gb RAM

GeForce GTX 650

Now this is a low budget gaming-PC, not everyone has such a pc. I know mummy and daddy bought you this pc, but beautiful things don't fall off from the sky you know. :roll:
First of all, like I said, I don't have a gaming PC, not even low budget. Secondly, the PC isn't even mine. My point is, you don't need a gaming PC or a videogame console to play MM11.
Anyways, can we try to stop and not clog this thread with an argument?
turnip

Fluff Man
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Location: The !$%&^th dimension.

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by Fluff Man » Mon May 06, 2019 1:56 am

Yeah, it's HARD to give a CONCRETE answer. I don't know if i have the GUTS to choose one option, but saying they are all bad is just STONE cold. You know, i'm not the smartest guy on the BLOCK. Not that it would make much of an IMPACT anyways...

I just want to find some common GROUND...

P.S When will you DRILL the fact that i can't just keep changing this into your head?
Last edited by Fluff Man on Tue May 07, 2019 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798
Best Megaman theme: https://youtu.be/Z2ACqGtQodM

User avatar
Mega1221
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Location: USA, that's it.... I'm bland
Discord: Mega1221YT#1340
Contact:

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by Mega1221 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:39 pm

Oh wait hold up guys i forgot block man
Need something to eat... :I

User avatar
Snivymaster1337
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:59 pm
Location: Arbor Area, Windmill Way.
Discord: Snivymaster1337#6543

Re: Who is better? #8

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:46 pm

Mega1221 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:39 pm
Oh wait hold up guys i forgot block man
... And Ground Man...
Feedback:tm:?

Also, check out my MMM fangame here.

Oh, and that's not all, I have two challenges/collabs going on, one for my level series (You can get sent to the post here), and you can get sent to the other here

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests