Why was Pluto SRN.008?

Discuss anything related to Mega Man
Post Reply
User avatar
DSN001
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 2:57 pm
Location: Republic of Turkey
Contact:

Why was Pluto SRN.008?

Post by DSN001 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:46 pm

Space Ruler Numbers are ordered like planets in the solar system from the closest planet to the sun to the farthest planet to the sun. And in that year (MMV released year) pluto was considered as a planet.
But wasn't there a mistake? Look...;
Planets from closer to farther to Sun: mercury-venus-terra-mars-jupiter-saturn-uranus-neptune-pluto
Space Ruler Numbers (001-009): terra-mercury-venus-mars-jupiter-saturn-uranus-pluto-neptune

maybe we can ignore terra because of being stardroids' leader, but why was pluto 008, not 009?
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!
FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!

User avatar
Gravitrax64
Posts: 2070
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am
Location: SSSSPPPPAAAACCCCEEEE

Re: Why was Pluto SRN.008?

Post by Gravitrax64 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:56 pm

I believe this has to do with the fact that Pluto has a somewhat more eccentric orbit than the main planets of our solar system making it alternate from being closer and farther than Neptune. In other words, there is a section of Pluto's orbit where it becomes closer to the sun than Neptune.
UARM club and G-FORCE have merged into what is now: UARM - Force
Image
If you would like to join then click here: https://discord.gg/rcywffX

User avatar
DSN001
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 2:57 pm
Location: Republic of Turkey
Contact:

Re: Why was Pluto SRN.008?

Post by DSN001 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Gravitrax64 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:56 pm
I believe this has to do with the fact that Pluto has a somewhat more eccentric orbit than the main planets of our solar system making it alternate from being closer and farther than Neptune. In other words, there is a section of Pluto's orbit where it becomes closer to the sun than Neptune.
yes, I had thought so, I researched and found between 1979 and 1999 pluto was closer than neptune to the sun, in 2227 it will happen again for 20 years. And I guess it happens once (lasting 20 years) in every 248 years.
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!
FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!

User avatar
Gravitrax64
Posts: 2070
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am
Location: SSSSPPPPAAAACCCCEEEE

Re: Why was Pluto SRN.008?

Post by Gravitrax64 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:06 am

DSN001 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:49 pm
Gravitrax64 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:56 pm
I believe this has to do with the fact that Pluto has a somewhat more eccentric orbit than the main planets of our solar system making it alternate from being closer and farther than Neptune. In other words, there is a section of Pluto's orbit where it becomes closer to the sun than Neptune.
yes, I had thought so, I researched and found between 1979 and 1999 pluto was closer than neptune to the sun, in 2227 it will happen again for 20 years. And I guess it happens once (lasting 20 years) in every 248 years.
Ah. Isn't it amazing how space works?
UARM club and G-FORCE have merged into what is now: UARM - Force
Image
If you would like to join then click here: https://discord.gg/rcywffX

User avatar
DSN001
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 2:57 pm
Location: Republic of Turkey
Contact:

Re: Why was Pluto SRN.008?

Post by DSN001 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:30 am

Gravitrax64 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:06 am
DSN001 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:49 pm
Gravitrax64 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:56 pm
I believe this has to do with the fact that Pluto has a somewhat more eccentric orbit than the main planets of our solar system making it alternate from being closer and farther than Neptune. In other words, there is a section of Pluto's orbit where it becomes closer to the sun than Neptune.
yes, I had thought so, I researched and found between 1979 and 1999 pluto was closer than neptune to the sun, in 2227 it will happen again for 20 years. And I guess it happens once (lasting 20 years) in every 248 years.
Ah. Isn't it amazing how space works?
ABSOLUTELY.
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!
FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!

User avatar
Gravitrax64
Posts: 2070
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am
Location: SSSSPPPPAAAACCCCEEEE

Re: Why was Pluto SRN.008?

Post by Gravitrax64 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:07 am

DSN001 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:30 am
Gravitrax64 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:06 am
DSN001 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:49 pm


yes, I had thought so, I researched and found between 1979 and 1999 pluto was closer than neptune to the sun, in 2227 it will happen again for 20 years. And I guess it happens once (lasting 20 years) in every 248 years.
Ah. Isn't it amazing how space works?
ABSOLUTELY.
Have you ever heard of Space Engine?
UARM club and G-FORCE have merged into what is now: UARM - Force
Image
If you would like to join then click here: https://discord.gg/rcywffX

User avatar
DSN001
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 2:57 pm
Location: Republic of Turkey
Contact:

Re: Why was Pluto SRN.008?

Post by DSN001 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:08 pm

Gravitrax64 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:07 am
DSN001 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:30 am
Gravitrax64 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:06 am


Ah. Isn't it amazing how space works?
ABSOLUTELY.
Have you ever heard of Space Engine?
I had not heard it
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!
FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!

User avatar
Gravitrax64
Posts: 2070
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am
Location: SSSSPPPPAAAACCCCEEEE

Re: Why was Pluto SRN.008?

Post by Gravitrax64 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:15 am

DSN001 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:08 pm
Gravitrax64 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:07 am
DSN001 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:30 am


ABSOLUTELY.
Have you ever heard of Space Engine?
I had not heard it
Something awesome on Steam that I HIGHLY recommend checking out. It is a virtual planetarium that allows you to move completely freely around the universe and visit any celestial body you want. It is also in VR.
UARM club and G-FORCE have merged into what is now: UARM - Force
Image
If you would like to join then click here: https://discord.gg/rcywffX

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest