Hard Battle!: Strike Man vs Stone Man

Discuss anything related to Mega Man
Post Reply

Who would win?

strike man
3
50%
stone man
3
50%
draw
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 6

User avatar
DSN001
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 2:57 pm
Location: Republic of Turkey
Contact:

Hard Battle!: Strike Man vs Stone Man

Post by DSN001 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Recently, I have seen a car with the plate consisting the number 7835. Then I thought 78 is Strike Man, and 35 is Stone Man. I thought their weakness and robots that are weak to them. but i'm not sure who would win?
By the way which is the true verb for killing a robot master, defeat or beat? why isn't one of these true? (I'm not native)
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!
FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3555
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Hard Battle!: Strike Man vs Stone Man

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:54 pm

> Rubber
> Stone

Strike Man would just be deflated 1-hit :/

User avatar
Royalguard
Posts: 3566
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: Hard Battle!: Strike Man vs Stone Man

Post by Royalguard » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:14 am

A ball would harmlessly bounce off a stone wall, as such, pretty sure Stone Man would be immune to Strike Man's weapon. Therefore, Stone Man would probably win by default.
Due to complications playing MMM on either of my devices, I will be less active than usual.

My silly suggestions:
Toggle: Robot Masters Obey/Ignore Gravity Gimmicks
Separate Weapon Blocks For Buster Variants
Playable Sniper Joe

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2590
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Hard Battle!: Strike Man vs Stone Man

Post by 8JKN4 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:21 am

That really depends. Are we talking about who would win realistically, or who would win according to how weapons and damage work in the games?
Also why are people completely ignoring the fact that Strike Man isn't made from rubber and has other attack methods besides the Rebound Striker
turnip

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3555
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Hard Battle!: Strike Man vs Stone Man

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:41 am

8JKN4 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:21 am
That really depends. Are we talking about who would win realistically, or who would win according to how weapons and damage work in the games?
Also why are people completely ignoring the fact that Strike Man isn't made from rubber and has other attack methods besides the Rebound Striker
He's still an atom compared to Stone Man. Stone Man IS able to shake the screen and even be temporarily invincible, not at all near Hard Man bt enough to warrant him levels above strike Man

User avatar
V1ralGam3r
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:00 am
Discord: #1787
Contact:

Re: Hard Battle!: Strike Man vs Stone Man

Post by V1ralGam3r » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:58 pm

I'm siding with Strike Man for a good few reasons:

While P.Stone would definitely screw with Strike's ability to bounce around freely with its large area of effect, Stone's other methods aren't that effective against him. Any screen shaking would just send him into his bounding curl, providing it were able to knock him over at all, and with both of them jumping around to move, Strike Man's method works more like a Sonic-esque "hit from all angles" ball rather than Stone's single yet admittedly more dangerous point of impact.

On special weapons, though, Strike Man's R.Striker actually has a deceptive advantage. While the P.Stone is a good spacing tool and definitely would get several hits in, Stone Man himself is weak to explosives - something that pink "rubber ball" happens to be under its shell. If Strike is desperate enough to go for direct hits instead of showing off, he'd win far faster with the detonate-on-impact hits than with Stone's battle of attrition.

Alright, I'm done with the wall of text. :ugeek:
Knight needs caffeine badly.

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3555
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Hard Battle!: Strike Man vs Stone Man

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:33 pm

V1ralGam3r wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:58 pm
I'm siding with Strike Man for a good few reasons:

While P.Stone would definitely screw with Strike's ability to bounce around freely with its large area of effect, Stone's other methods aren't that effective against him. Any screen shaking would just send him into his bounding curl, providing it were able to knock him over at all, and with both of them jumping around to move, Strike Man's method works more like a Sonic-esque "hit from all angles" ball rather than Stone's single yet admittedly more dangerous point of impact.

On special weapons, though, Strike Man's R.Striker actually has a deceptive advantage. While the P.Stone is a good spacing tool and definitely would get several hits in, Stone Man himself is weak to explosives - something that pink "rubber ball" happens to be under its shell. If Strike is desperate enough to go for direct hits instead of showing off, he'd win far faster with the detonate-on-impact hits than with Stone's battle of attrition.

Alright, I'm done with the wall of text. :ugeek:
But Stone Man's invincible when just a pile of rocks, and has high agility compared to other "heavy" masters of his kind (EXCEPT HARD MAN), and since Strike Man can't hit his balls in a certain direction, the chance of those balls coming in contact with him is unlikely, at least before Stone Man pops him.

User avatar
V1ralGam3r
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:00 am
Discord: #1787
Contact:

Re: Hard Battle!: Strike Man vs Stone Man

Post by V1ralGam3r » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:45 am

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:33 pm
But Stone Man's invincible when just a pile of rocks, and has high agility compared to other "heavy" masters of his kind (EXCEPT HARD MAN), and since Strike Man can't hit his balls in a certain direction, the chance of those balls coming in contact with him is unlikely, at least before Stone Man pops him.
Invulns are real, sure, but he can't *do* anything while invulnerable. Strike is also very capable of at least tossing his ball straight ahead, and (correct me if I'm wrong) his specific usage of the R.Striker does have slight homing capabilities on the third and final bounce.
Knight needs caffeine badly.

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2590
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Hard Battle!: Strike Man vs Stone Man

Post by 8JKN4 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:47 am

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:33 pm
at least before Stone Man pops him
bruh, strike man isn't made out of rubber
(and before you say he is, because he takes extra damage from cutting weapons; is heat man made out of fire?)
turnip

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3555
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Hard Battle!: Strike Man vs Stone Man

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:56 am

8JKN4 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:47 am
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:33 pm
at least before Stone Man pops him
bruh, strike man isn't made out of rubber
(and before you say he is, because he takes extra damage from cutting weapons; is heat man made out of fire?)
If he is or not, get the joke

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests