What are you playing?

Discuss non-Mega Man games. Mega Man fan games go here as well
AntiPiracyScreensAreStupid

Re: What are you playing?

Post by AntiPiracyScreensAreStupid » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:42 pm

Other than Mega Man Maker 1.7, I do play Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 and 2, Mario Maker 2, Dreams, and many more games.
Why is it called an oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food.

Fer Nino

Post by Fer Nino » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:58 pm

Tried to play Cyberpunk 2077 but even after the latest patch it still remains unplayable. Also like to play WoW with friends now and then.
Here is the answer why I win so often in WoW.

phunguy06
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe / phunguy06#5940

Post by phunguy06 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:06 pm

I've recently started playing through Paper Mario: The Origami King. Gotta say, it's pretty fun.
FAQ:
Are you horny?
yea actually

sherlly

Post by sherlly » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:31 am

FINAL FANTASY XIV Online. It's honestly just a great game with a super helpful and friendly community. I never played an MMO before and at the time I was overwhelmed and nervous to jump into the game, but I did anyways with the help of some friends and the free trial... Lets just say that over 500+ hours and a year later, FFXIV is still consistent with it's fantastic content and never fails to impress me.
Last edited by sherlly on Thu May 13, 2021 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phoboss

Post by Phoboss » Mon May 03, 2021 8:44 pm

Shadowlands plays it safe with numerous takes on established systems and structures, but lets players enjoy those features with a plethora of personality via the covenant factions and themed zones. Shadowlands also takes chances with a deadly zone that promotes teamwork and careful play alongside a fantastic roguelike run tower that’s full of surprises. Shadowlands is a satisfying addition to the annals of World of Warcraft expansions, and with a robust and revamped leveling experience rolling out with it, it’s a great time to come back to the MMORPG that made the genre mainstream. If you are fed up with grinding then Despize.com will fix that for you :)