So, i got 20XX, here's what i think of it!

Discuss non-Mega Man games. Mega Man fan games go here as well
ihazkirbro

So, i got 20XX, here's what i think of it!

Post by ihazkirbro » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:49 am

It's awesome! It's probably the best rouge-like i have ever played! Platforming is difficult but fun, OST is filled with Absolute Bangers, visuals look great and definitely fit the game, and to top it all off, you can play it to infinity with or without a friend and still have a lot of fun because its a rouge-like!

I highly encourage anyone who is thinks about getting it or thinks it looks interesting to get it, it is super worth it. It's probably the most addicting game i have ever seen, even including some actually decent app games.

I would like to also mention the fact that 30XX, the future sequel, it probably going to be even better, so i would like to thank all the devs involved in that project (including our very own MMM creator Wrecking Programs) and tell them that i am truly grateful that they are making a sequel, sure, its not likely that even one of them will see this post, but i am thankful for what they are doing nonetheless.

Seriously, go get 20XX, its an amazing game, I've been playing for hours each day after getting it!
I'm mostly a Megaman 8 Bit Deathmatch player, but this games good too.

WreckingPrograms
Site Admin
Discord: WreckingPrograms#2152

Re: So, i got 20XX, here's what i think of it!

Post by WreckingPrograms » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:51 pm

Glad you enjoyed the first one! Hope it's enough to keep you busy until the sequel releases!
Created this game, I guess.

ihazkirbro

Re: So, i got 20XX, here's what i think of it!

Post by ihazkirbro » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:51 pm

ihazkirbro wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:49 am
its not likely that even one of them will see this post, but i am thankful for what they are doing nonetheless.
WreckingPrograms wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:51 pm
Glad you enjoyed the first one! Hope it's enough to keep you busy until the sequel releases!
Wow, i was NOT expecting you to actually respond wrecking! Thanks for that! If your still working on the game in any way, i hope things are going smoothly, and i also hope no one is begging for the game to come out as much as people were begging for 1.6. :lol:

Also, i'm not gonna ask for inside details, i'm not that kinda guy, but i would like to know, do you like the look of the game compared to 20XX? I'm very excited for the game, but im kinda skeptical about what they are adding and removing. since i don't want or will ask for what they are adding directly, i just want to know your thoughts on it are if you were to comepare it to its predecessor.
I'm mostly a Megaman 8 Bit Deathmatch player, but this games good too.