Im making a Fan Game!

Discuss non-Mega Man games. Mega Man fan games go here as well
User avatar
Mega1221
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Location: USA, that's it.... I'm bland
Discord: Mega1221YT#1340
Contact:

Re: Im making a Fan Game!

Post by Mega1221 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:01 pm

Snivymaster1337 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:19 pm
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:24 am
Photo thing?
He means this.

[img][/img]
Yea that, i tried using my phone, and it didn’t work, and I tried my laptop but it showed the image name and my name instead
I don't know what to say... meh. :|

User avatar
AnthonyTk
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:53 am
Location: my house
Discord: Anthony the fusion hedgehog#2891

Re: Im making a Fan Game!

Post by AnthonyTk » Wed May 22, 2019 11:27 pm

OCEAN MAN, TAKE ME BY THE HAND, TAKE ME TO A DIFFRENT LANDDDDDDDDDDD
i own the soviet onion

User avatar
Mega1221
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Location: USA, that's it.... I'm bland
Discord: Mega1221YT#1340
Contact:

Re: Im making a Fan Game!

Post by Mega1221 » Fri May 24, 2019 1:02 pm

AnthonyTk wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:27 pm
OCEAN MAN, TAKE ME BY THE HAND, TAKE ME TO A DIFFRENT LANDDDDDDDDDDD
That’s how I actually got Ocean Man
I don't know what to say... meh. :|

Fluff Man
Posts: 294
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Location: The !$%&^th dimension.

Re: Im making a Fan Game!

Post by Fluff Man » Fri May 24, 2019 9:44 pm

How do you get into making fangames? I've had an idea for a Megaman fangame for a while but i have no idea where to start.
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3319
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Im making a Fan Game!

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:58 pm

Fluff Man wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:44 pm
How do you get into making fangames? I've had an idea for a Megaman fangame for a while but i have no idea where to start.
Conceptual stage. Basically dig up whatever garbage is in your mind.
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

Fluff Man
Posts: 294
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Location: The !$%&^th dimension.

Re: Im making a Fan Game!

Post by Fluff Man » Sat May 25, 2019 1:02 am

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:58 pm
Fluff Man wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:44 pm
How do you get into making fangames? I've had an idea for a Megaman fangame for a while but i have no idea where to start.
Conceptual stage. Basically dig up whatever garbage is in your mind.
I mean actually turning my ideas into an actual game.
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3319
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Im making a Fan Game!

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:52 am

Fluff Man wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:02 am
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:58 pm
Fluff Man wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:44 pm
How do you get into making fangames? I've had an idea for a Megaman fangame for a while but i have no idea where to start.
Conceptual stage. Basically dig up whatever garbage is in your mind.
I mean actually turning my ideas into an actual game.
Then that means we're in the same boat that Phil Swift sawed in half,
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

User avatar
Mega1221
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Location: USA, that's it.... I'm bland
Discord: Mega1221YT#1340
Contact:

Re: Im making a Fan Game!

Post by Mega1221 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:26 am

Here are 4 ideas I had for the game and Yes, they are from the Mega Man Legacy Collection. Capcom aren't gonna use them... I hope.

Image
1. This could be used for Speed Man's Design. Nothing needs to be change for him.

Image
2. This is one of my favorite design and it could be used for Plasma Man's Design. Two things that could be changed for him is the Clamp Arm and change it to a buster and remove his mask.

Image
3. Yes, this design has the Swastika, but remove it and Boom!!! A design for Slice Man.

Image
4. A good Idea for Blaze Man's Design, but on thing that I would change is his wings. I would change the feathers to lava.
I don't know what to say... meh. :|

User avatar
Mega1221
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Location: USA, that's it.... I'm bland
Discord: Mega1221YT#1340
Contact:

Re: Im making a Fan Game!

Post by Mega1221 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:53 am

Im back with 3 more ideas. More Mega Man Legacy Collection unused bots.

Image
1. Ocean Man’s concept design, i would change an arm to a buster.

Image
2. A good concept idea for Light Woman, same thing with Ocean Man, i would add a buster

Image
3. Paint Man’s concept, since he is called, “Paint Man” he would have a Paint Brush instead of a buster

Image
4. This one is perfect for Gust Man’s concept art
I don't know what to say... meh. :|

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest