Stadia

Discuss non-Mega Man games. Mega Man fan games go here as well
Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Stadia

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:19 am

Google is trying to bully gaming. what do you think?

This product is way too "major". It's trying to act modern, and trying to change gaming as we know it: Sure, 4K anywhere anytime is cool, but this is going to be destroyed by backlash and broken promises. Die stadia

Gaming isn't ready to go and stay in the cloud, due to tech limitations and the way things are now, Also the cringy announcement trailer that is as accurate as a "meet the" TF2 video doesn't help its reputation with me.

V1ralGam3r
Discord: #1787

Re: Stadia

Post by V1ralGam3r » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:33 pm

Google: Makes a gaming console to cash in on the medium.

Also Goodle: Screws over content creators in this medium, giving them little to no incentive to play their games as they'll likely be instantly demonitized by Google themselves.

Yeah, seems like a really good idea from the geniuses there. Might even be the same guy who came up with double-ads on YT videos or something.
Knight needs caffeine badly.

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:00 pm

V1ralGam3r wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:33 pm
Google: Makes a gaming console to cash in on the medium.

Also Goodle: Screws over content creators in this medium, giving them little to no incentive to play their games as they'll likely be instantly demonitized by Google themselves.

Yeah, seems like a really good idea from the geniuses there. Might even be the same guy who came up with double-ads on YT videos or something.
Google: "welcome MK11 to stadia!"
Also Google: DEMONITIZED FOR EXCESSIVE BLOOD AND GORE IN VIDEO.

Mega Pokebattlerz
Discord: Mega Pokebattlerz#4489

Post by Mega Pokebattlerz » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:33 pm

Personally, I don't trust anyone other than "the big three" when it comes to making consoles nowadays (and even then, Sony's been making some decisions lately that I flat-out don't agree with). I'm also sick of Stadia ads being spammed all over YouTube, so I won't be surpsrised if this thing crashes and burns.
Mega Man 8 is here!(Voice acting not included.)