I hate minecraft

Discuss non-Mega Man games. Mega Man fan games go here as well
Uranus

I hate minecraft

Post by Uranus » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:43 pm

Yeah, I do, I really do, I really hate the designs of the mobs, i hate the fanbase, I just ohhhhh I hate minecraft
Uranus is back bois

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

pm me to do so

LeonardMan

Re: I hate minecraft

Post by LeonardMan » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:56 pm

Uranus wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:43 pm
Yeah, I do, I really do, I really hate the designs of the mobs, i hate the fanbase, I just ohhhhh I hate minecraft
I find vanilla Minecraft pretty useless, but with the help of the CustomNPCs mod I can use it as a game-making tool and make it better. Only problem is I don't have the time and the patience to build all of the towns, dungeons and the world.
Bubble Bobble: 242483

Castle of Illusion:
1: 231053
2: 231057
3: 231059
4: 231062
5: 231064
Final: 231066

Mr. Gimmick:
1: 178176
2: 178177
3: 178178
4: 178181
5: 178192
6: 178198
Final: ??????, Hunt for each digit in the other 6 levels!

Blast Man
Discord: Play Dash#9888

Post by Blast Man » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:57 pm

Uranus wrote:
freck
Mega Man Maker X Mod Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8816

Uranus

Post by Uranus » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:16 pm

LeonardMan wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:56 pm
Uranus wrote:
I find vanilla Minecraft pretty useless, but with the help of the CustomNPCs mod I can use it as a game-making tool and make it better. Only problem is I don't have the time and the patience to build all of the towns, dungeons and the world.
Is there a mob mod to make the mobs less freaky

Minecraft is a good concept, never feel like playing it though since it can get boring after a while

And if I play, its peaceful mode, damn zombies and skeletons
Uranus is back bois

pm me to do so

Uranus

Post by Uranus » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:17 pm

Blast Man wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:57 pm
Uranus wrote:
freck
Frock
Uranus is back bois

pm me to do so

LeonardMan

Post by LeonardMan » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Uranus wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:16 pm
Is there a mob mod to make the mobs less freaky
Yes, The CustomNPCs mod allows you to make said NPCs hostile, thereby making them enemies. Want to fight human enemies with swords? You can do that. Want to fight anime girls? With the appropriate skins, you can do that too. :lol:
Bubble Bobble: 242483

Castle of Illusion:
1: 231053
2: 231057
3: 231059
4: 231062
5: 231064
Final: 231066

Mr. Gimmick:
1: 178176
2: 178177
3: 178178
4: 178181
5: 178192
6: 178198
Final: ??????, Hunt for each digit in the other 6 levels!

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:06 pm

Fortnite kid alert in the city. Block all major roads and villager trades.
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

UlticraftMTT
Discord: MettatonEX#9160

Post by UlticraftMTT » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:16 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:06 pm
This is just his opinion

Also "Fortnite bad Minecraft good" memes are dead

While i do like Minecraft, there are massive flaws with it in my opinion:

Ghasts and Phantoms are shitty mobs that should have never been added.

Mojang's list of things they won't do hurts the game's anticipation due to it being a game that gets updates often.

Bedrock's Minecoins are no different than Fortnite's V-Bucks.

Creative Mode in single player is incredibly boring without Mods or Commands.

Pillagers are a good concept but i think Villages should repopulate if all Villagers are killed.

Super Minecraft Kid destroyed the community the first time, now the rabid group of Fortnite haters and Minecraft lovers are destroying it a second time.

Fortnite has good traits, too:

Updates are very frequent, They are also usually surprises because Fortnite's team doesn't give everything away about the update to the public

The exact same company that made this game also made Jazz Jackrabbit, Gears of War, Unreal Tournament, and Unreal Engine 4

The microtransactions are the game's main source of revenue, but they are not intrusive and not required to play.

I personally like the character designs in Fortnite, i like the Durr Burger, and i like the default skins.

plantera bulb on orichalcum run

Uranus

Post by Uranus » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
I dont like Fortnite either
Uranus is back bois

pm me to do so

Uranus

Post by Uranus » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:44 pm

Here is an in depth explanation into why Minecraft is Bad, Rant Warning as well

Starting off, while the idea is good, it sounds like another sandbox game with molded lego, there isnt a lot of stuff that seperates Minecraft from other sandbox games like Gmod. So i wonder why people like it more than Gmod, Gmod is way better because it came first and the ragdoll physics are so charming to look at.

Secondly as mentioned before, I hate the Mobs designs and some are lazy, Witches and Pilliagers are clones of the Villiager and the Zombie and Skeleton faces are the same, just recolored.

Minecraft is a blocky clone of the Sandbox genre, while mods are good, community is bad

RANT WARNING

The commuinty is bad, screamers and more. I havent experienced these, but i heard them of a Watchmojo Top 10. But recently things have gotten even worse

Youtube is now Minetube, almost everyone is making minecraft videos because its trendy and barely any other content is made, this is bad

Pewdiepie is not fun to watch anymore because of Minecraft Spam, Lwiay is also minecraft spam. There have been no episodes of pew news, one of the reasons why I watch Pewdiepie in the first place and there have been only two episodes of Meme Review, Pathetic

I hate when youtube is filled with one or two things and nothing else, i want quantity and quality, also pewdiepie celebrates 100 million subs like minecraft was the reason why it happened while its not the case

Overall, i hate the love for minecraft and want the good old days of quantity and quality, not just quality

Fortnite is just as bad though, but i would play Fortnite over Minecraft anyday, at least i can play it for at least 10 minutes while i can only go a minute with Minecraft

I would also put Minecraft in the top 50 worst games lost if i where to pick it, Fortnite goes there as well, Gmod is actually fun, play it, one of the top 100 best games for me.

Last thing, while i find Ocarnia of time to be as scary as minecraft, i like OOT more. Why? Because there are much more postives in other categories than Minecraft, OOT is in the top 100 for me as well.
Last edited by Uranus on Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uranus is back bois

pm me to do so

Brazencoronet17

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:50 pm

Uranus wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:27 pm
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
I dont like Fortnite either
Sensical human being in the city. Open all major roads and v-bucks scams.

Brazencoronet17

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:52 pm

Okay this thread is ridiculous, I'm outta here

The only flaw with minecraft are drowned

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:18 pm

In my prime, I played Minecraft for the most part only in vanilla, and only in single player, and I never personally seen anything wrong with the game. I started playing in Alpha v1.0.12 and stopped playing regularly around v1.8.3.

There was a brief period of time (2013-ish?) where I'd play on small private servers my friends hosted just to casually mess around, or I'd go to other more populated servers to troll and grief, but I lost interest in it pretty quickly.

As far as modern Minecraft is concerned, I think the new boat controls are terrible and much prefer the classic boat controls back when it was first implemented. Also, the rabbits now being terrified of the player really sucks, I have old worlds where I have enclosures full of rabbits from back when they had neutral reactions to the player, and I can't go near them without all of them going crazy. Other than that the game is fine as far as I can tell, fun to kill time every once in a while, though I don't really care for playing it regularly anymore.

Admittedly I do miss the old days when Minecraft's gravel looked like TV static, back when trees where finite, leaf decay didn't work, "Testificates" where yet to be created, and the new additions like snow, cacti, and boats where mindblowing game changers.
Last edited by Royalguard on Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.

Brazencoronet17

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:23 pm

Yeah as royalguard noted old minecraft (before microsoft) was way better, had better balancing and lack of drowned, but this arghuemtn is like saying cuphand succ cause iu no get pas rot ropack

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:41 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:23 pm
Yeah as royalguard noted old minecraft (before microsoft) was way better, had better balancing and lack of drowned, but this arghuemtn is like saying cuphand succ cause iu no get pas rot ropack
Personally, when it comes to Minecraft, In terms of features and content, I felt "less is more".

I enjoyed Minecraft a lot more when things where more simplistic and you needed to get creative with your more limited set of tools and assets to create cool stuff and deal with danger.

Now there is so much content, and things are so convoluted, I feel its a complete mess that is poorly thought out, and I lost most of my interest in it as a result. That one recent addition about enemies spawning and attacking you if you don't sleep sounds like one of the stupidest concepts I've ever heard.

But to each their own I suppose...
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.

Kun fu Cuts Man
Discord: https://discord.gg/d8PdzqX | Kun fu Cuts Man#6955

Post by Kun fu Cuts Man » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:29 am

I, being alone in my xbox360 Minecraft without any way to uptate the game due console store, I sort of agree with RoyalGuard´ s argument of "less is more", but over time, you feel that the game might need more stuff(serously, I require obsersvers). Minecraft is a great game for relaxing after a long afternoon, and it´ s simplistic nature enforce that feeling of wandering off in your imagination

Since I only have one controller, I am forced to play singleplayer every time, and it gets boring after a while to be alone in a ~600 ~600 block wide world. On the other hand from what I´ ve seen from youtube videos is that multiplayer is much more fun, so there´ s that.

In the case of the community, I certainly enjoin it´ s "rebirth" and back then, as every other community on the internet, it´ s worst of it´ s members are also the loudest (see Super Minecraft Kid, not sure if there is anyone else to mention), but if you deep futher, you always find hidden jems like that series whose´ s objective is to reach the Far Lands, a spanish user named ElRichMC (aka spanish ximusavoid), the Hermitcraft members and all the endless command block creations spread around adventure maps and games recreated in Minecraft.

This game is one of the most note-worthy games of the decade, and might be from the century (if we still live by then) and just like any iconic game, it left it´ s mark on an entire generation. It is still worthy to take a try.
Does this count?

About my fangame, I made a new server and all the things related to it have been relocated there, join here

UlticraftMTT
Discord: MettatonEX#9160

Post by UlticraftMTT » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:37 am

I have played Minecraft since January 2014, i started out on Xbox 360 edition and built two cities, Minetown and Pineburg, then once Xbox 360 edition was discontinued, i started work on a much larger city in Java edition named Revongone, which i am working on now as i speak. I do love Minecraft, but i think that the game isn't flawless, and i don't think it's the best game ever, in fact, Minecraft is only around number 14 or so on my list of favorite games of all time.

plantera bulb on orichalcum run

Brazencoronet17

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:54 am

X360 version was the very best and still is to this day. I still have the disc (tho it no work with the XONE)

Uranus

Post by Uranus » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:13 am

The building of Minecraft is just virtual lego with monsters

A little pewdiepie rant now, as stated before. Pewdiepie has been spamming minecraft videos for 2 months now. Lwiay is also minecraft spam. His fans are starting to get toxic as every non minecraft video he makes get spams of "why no minecraft" and it makes me not watch him anymore

Other MC tubers inculde Dantdm and Jackspecticeye, havent watched jack in a while so i have no opinion, same with Dan

The 30 million subs he gained from The war are now minecraft supporters now. Also they attacked Jacksfilms with "Yiay copied Lwiay" which Yiay came first, Lwiay was a parody. (Jacksfilms is a great youtuber, recommended you watch him)

Finally, i think Felix is addicted to Minecraft and a workaholic just for an excuse to play the game. His translators are sending links to random channels in the description and harassing a yt named JT who attacked them (rightfully)
Uranus is back bois

pm me to do so

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Uranus wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:44 pm
Here is an in depth explanation into why Minecraft is Bad, Rant Warning as well

Starting off, while the idea is good, it sounds like another sandbox game with molded lego, there isnt a lot of stuff that seperates Minecraft from other sandbox games like Gmod. So i wonder why people like it more than Gmod, Gmod is way better because it came first and the ragdoll physics are so charming to look at.

Secondly as mentioned before, I hate the Mobs designs and some are lazy, Witches and Pilliagers are clones of the Villiager and the Zombie and Skeleton faces are the same, just recolored.

Minecraft is a blocky clone of the Sandbox genre, while mods are good, community is bad

RANT WARNING

The commuinty is bad, screamers and more. I havent experienced these, but i heard them of a Watchmojo Top 10. But recently things have gotten even worse

Youtube is now Minetube, almost everyone is making minecraft videos because its trendy and barely any other content is made, this is bad

Pewdiepie is not fun to watch anymore because of Minecraft Spam, Lwiay is also minecraft spam. There have been no episodes of pew news, one of the reasons why I watch Pewdiepie in the first place and there have been only two episodes of Meme Review, Pathetic

I hate when youtube is filled with one or two things and nothing else, i want quantity and quality, also pewdiepie celebrates 100 million subs like minecraft was the reason why it happened while its not the case

Overall, i hate the love for minecraft and want the good old days of quantity and quality, not just quality

Fortnite is just as bad though, but i would play Fortnite over Minecraft anyday, at least i can play it for at least 10 minutes while i can only go a minute with Minecraft

I would also put Minecraft in the top 50 worst games lost if i where to pick it, Fortnite goes there as well, Gmod is actually fun, play it, one of the top 100 best games for me.

Last thing, while i find Ocarnia of time to be as scary as minecraft, i like OOT more. Why? Because there are much more postives in other categories than Minecraft, OOT is in the top 100 for me as well.

So...

Community is bad, Youtube scene is terrible, fortnite is bad, its a sandbox game, and two mobs share basic attributes with other similar mobs?

So whats wrong with minecraft? Look to be real, Minecraft is a good Sandbox game because its simple to use for anyone,
Uranus wrote:
"Gmod is way better because it came first and the ragdoll physics are so charming to look at."
What? ok so you like ragdoll physics, so play gmod, don't hate on minecraft because it doesn't have ragdoll physics, also
Uranus wrote:
"Gmod is way better because it came first"
Excuse me? so i guess Super Mario Bros is much better than any of the sequels?

i'm a huge minecraft fan yet i actually liked fortnite, the problems where mostly the community, i mean fortnite stuck out from the other battle royales with its building mechanic and relatively unique art style, and its "creative mode" (should've been called Fort Mode or something like that) kept me interested when i just wanted to goof around. Minecraft is a great game, however what seems to turn most people off is the surface community.

Look maybe you just didn't want to go over the specifics of what nags you but you have to give something if you want people to respond, and it seemed like you did unless you were posting it to forums just to rant.

Also,
Uranus wrote:
"Last thing, while i find Ocarnia of time to be as scary as minecraft, i like OOT more. Why? Because there are much more postives in other categories than Minecraft, OOT is in the top 100 for me as well."
.... what
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798

Best Megaman theme: https://youtu.be/Z2ACqGtQodM