Version 1.5.5.1

Download and discuss releases of Mega Man Maker
User avatar
WreckingPrograms
Site Admin
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:30 pm
Location: Netherlands
Discord: WreckingPrograms#2152
Contact:

Version 1.5.5.1

Post by WreckingPrograms » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Version 1.5.5.1 is released, bringing the tip-toe mechanic back to how it was in previous versions.

Download + changelog: https://megamanmaker.com/
Mirror: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wb8uuc75 ... 1.zip/file

Of course, you can also auto-update if you've already downloaded an earlier version.


Changelog:
Changes
-Moved Concrete BG 3 (Alt)'s waterfall one pixel to the right, to make it align better with the tile grid.

Fixed Bugs
-The tip-toe movement works differently from how it did in previous versions.
Created this game, I guess.

User avatar
Sticks
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:23 am

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by Sticks » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Tip-toe movement?
Profile Name: StyxSticks

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3697
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Yeah, tip-toe move-- oh WAITTTTT
It's when you tap the button and mega man shifts over 1 pixel.

User avatar
Sticks
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:23 am

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by Sticks » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Aight thanks, I wasn't entirely sure, was assuming it was that at least.
Profile Name: StyxSticks

Dragon Ball GT
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 am

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by Dragon Ball GT » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:50 am

WreckingPrograms wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:40 pm
Version 1.5.5.1 is released, bringing the tip-toe mechanic back to how it was in previous versions.
Wow, you're awesome, WreckingPrograms!

User avatar
supersmashgaming
Posts: 1354
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 pm
Location: An Arcade
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082
Contact:

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by supersmashgaming » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:17 am

Well guess this is the final patch for 1.5.

Time for the wait for 1.6
Levels:
Banzai Woman

Image
Avatar from KFCMans Adventure.
Not really on the forums a lot now a days. I'm mostly on discord now.

yotubesocialhd2
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by yotubesocialhd2 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:24 pm

supersmashgaming wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:17 am
Well guess this is the final patch for 1.5.

Time for the wait for 1.6
Hopefully we won't have to wait for too long for 1.6! :D

User avatar
supersmashgaming
Posts: 1354
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 pm
Location: An Arcade
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082
Contact:

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by supersmashgaming » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:10 pm

yotubesocialhd2 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:24 pm
supersmashgaming wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:17 am
Well guess this is the final patch for 1.5.

Time for the wait for 1.6
Hopefully we won't have to wait for too long for 1.6! :D
You never know.
Levels:
Banzai Woman

Image
Avatar from KFCMans Adventure.
Not really on the forums a lot now a days. I'm mostly on discord now.

User avatar
Dedérius
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:47 am
Location: Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brasil
Discord: Dedé#7651
Contact:

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by Dedérius » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:42 am

WreckingPrograms wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:40 pm
Version 1.5.5.1 is released, bringing the tip-toe mechanic back to how it was in previous versions.

Download + changelog: https://megamanmaker.com/
Mirror: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wb8uuc75 ... 1.zip/file

Of course, you can also auto-update if you've already downloaded an earlier version.


Changelog:
Changes
-Moved Concrete BG 3 (Alt)'s waterfall one pixel to the right, to make it align better with the tile grid.

Fixed Bugs
-The tip-toe movement works differently from how it did in previous versions.

66/5000
how to enable auto-update? or does the auto-activate come as default?
Image

TFS The Gaming
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by TFS The Gaming » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:32 pm

Hey, Can You Announce And Confirm Mega Man Maker 1.6 Please?

Also Mega Man 10 & 11, Game boy I-V, Wily Wars, & Bass 1 & 2 Content: Weapons, Musics, Tilesets, Etc.

User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 766
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: in my moms basement eating hot pockets
Discord: MettatonEX#9160
Contact:

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by UlticraftMTT » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:15 am

TFS The Gaming wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:32 pm
Hey, Can You Announce And Confirm Mega Man Maker 1.6 Please?

Also Mega Man 10 & 11, Game boy I-V, Wily Wars, & Bass 1 & 2 Content: Weapons, Musics, Tilesets, Etc.
Please be patient.
Image

1/2/9/10 SFX Mod: viewtopic.php?f=15&p=91154#p91154
Game Boy Mod: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10508

hail boognish

Upcoming mods: Mega Man Maker Plus 2

yotubesocialhd2
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by yotubesocialhd2 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:51 pm

TFS The Gaming wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:32 pm
Hey, Can You Announce And Confirm Mega Man Maker 1.6 Please?

Also Mega Man 10 & 11, Game boy I-V, Wily Wars, & Bass 1 & 2 Content: Weapons, Musics, Tilesets, Etc.
In due time TFS The Gaming ,in due time! :D

megamonbreaker90113
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 8:28 pm

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by megamonbreaker90113 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:15 pm

Finally. WreckingPrograms have Sheep Blocks and Bari III, and Updates Version 1.6 More Robot Master, Guts man, Fire Man Elec Man, Oil Man, Flash Man, Quick Man, Air Man,Shadow Man, Snake Man, Dust Man, Drill Man, Star Man, Gravity Man, Yamato Man, Centaur Man, Freeze Man, Junk Man, Slash man, Tengu Man, Search Man, Splash Woman, Galaxy Man, Jewel Man, Solar Man, Commando Man, Pump Man, Blade Man, Block Man, Fuse Man, Blast Man, And Torch Man, Been Adding
Top

User avatar
02gn
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:49 pm
Location: Poland
Discord: *02gn*#5656
Contact:

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by 02gn » Thu May 23, 2019 9:28 pm

megamonbreaker90113 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:15 pm
Finally. WreckingPrograms have Sheep Blocks and Bari III, and Updates Version 1.6 More Robot Master, Guts man, Fire Man Elec Man, Oil Man, Flash Man, Quick Man, Air Man,Shadow Man, Snake Man, Dust Man, Drill Man, Star Man, Gravity Man, Yamato Man, Centaur Man, Freeze Man, Junk Man, Slash man, Tengu Man, Search Man, Splash Woman, Galaxy Man, Jewel Man, Solar Man, Commando Man, Pump Man, Blade Man, Block Man, Fuse Man, Blast Man, And Torch Man, Been Adding
Top
....that just came out of nowhere >->
Image

(Avatar drew by Xartin)

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3697
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:48 am

Please add reverse grav--

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by TheCreativeEye » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:25 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:48 am
Please add reverse grav--
#feedback-and-suggestions
Mmmm, "if you ever see me, consider yourself unlucky", what a genious quote!
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

megamer11
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by megamer11 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:56 pm

any date for 1.6?

Michael55
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:30 am

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by Michael55 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:57 pm

Hello.

I'd like to ask if there will be any new features soon.
Something like more characters or streetfighter x megaman stuff or anything else.

Best regards,
Michael

DoctorLumen
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by DoctorLumen » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:01 am

Michael55 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:57 pm
Hello.

I'd like to ask if there will be any new features soon.
Something like more characters or streetfighter x megaman stuff or anything else.

Best regards,
Michael
Michael, I recommend checking the Announcements section of the forums to see which new features are coming to MMM here: viewforum.php?f=17

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by QuartexGames » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:52 pm

...
I guess it won't come.
Woah It's Green ID: 376773
Woah It's Yellow ID: 379620
Image

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests