Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post feedback or suggestions for the game
Post Reply
User avatar
Blast Man
Posts: 1008
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:11 pm
Discord: Play Dash#9888
Contact:

Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by Blast Man » Wed May 15, 2019 5:11 pm

Basically, like staff gets unique pictures for their profile for working, i think Mod Makers should too. Only if they make a huge mod however. A huge mod is, to me:

-More than 30 replacements
-Description editing/more than 3 huge mods
-Unique idea
-Fun

So if you can look into it i will be happy, thank you.
-Mod community
Mega Man Maker X Mod Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8816

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3481
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:53 pm

I can already tell this is soft deconfirmed. Sorry.
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: The Devourer's nest
Discord: MettatonEX#9160

Re: Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by UlticraftMTT » Wed May 15, 2019 9:24 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:53 pm
I can already tell this is soft deconfirmed. Sorry.
How so?
crystal worm of doom

Image

Image

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by QuartexGames » Wed May 15, 2019 9:54 pm

UlticraftMTT wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:24 pm
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:53 pm
I can already tell this is soft deconfirmed. Sorry.
How so?
Like, people would make mods only to get own icon
Woah It's Green ID: 316053
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 325994
Woah It's WhiteID: 258788
Image

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2570
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by 8JKN4 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:13 pm

QuartexGames wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:54 pm
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:24 pm
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:53 pm
I can already tell this is soft deconfirmed. Sorry.
How so?
Like, people would make mods only to get own icon
This.

Anyone can make a mod if they have the right tools. It doesn't seem right or fair.
turnip

User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: The Devourer's nest
Discord: MettatonEX#9160

Re: Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by UlticraftMTT » Wed May 15, 2019 10:23 pm

Yeah, i see where that's coming from

But maybe modders like GW9 and Bucket could be given unique profile pictures and then after those profile pictures no other modders could be given profile pictures, it would be profile pictures for the fathers of modding only
crystal worm of doom

Image

Image

Fluff Man
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Location: The !$%&^th dimension.

Re: Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by Fluff Man » Wed May 15, 2019 10:33 pm

8JKN4 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:13 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:54 pm
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:24 pm


How so?
Like, people would make mods only to get own icon
This.

Anyone can make a mod if they have the right tools. It doesn't seem right or fair.
Yeah but thats why you have requirements like he said, but I don't know much about the modding community so...
-More than 30 replacements
-Description editing/more than 3 huge mods
-Unique idea
-Fun
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798

Best Megaman theme: https://youtu.be/Z2ACqGtQodM

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2547
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Wherever you're hiding your beans
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by Bean man » Wed May 15, 2019 11:18 pm

Really don't think this is necessary.
Image

Okay yes alright okay

I now have an absolutely horrifying™ poorly made hockey mask for October.

Megamanvwxyz
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Thu May 16, 2019 2:06 am

N! O! No!
Error, unable to display avatar and signature, please try again later.

User avatar
supersmashgaming
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 pm
Location: An Arcade
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082
Contact:

Re: Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by supersmashgaming » Thu May 16, 2019 10:50 am

This is a bit to much.
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Mega Man NETA 1-2 ID: 306709
Banzai Woman

Image

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3481
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:52 am

UlticraftMTT wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:23 pm
Yeah, i see where that's coming from

But maybe modders like GW9 and Bucket could be given unique profile pictures and then after those profile pictures no other modders could be given profile pictures, it would be profile pictures for the fathers of modding only
^

Bucket deserves it
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Unique Profile Pictures for People who make huge mods

Post by QuartexGames » Thu May 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:52 am
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:23 pm
Yeah, i see where that's coming from

But maybe modders like GW9 and Bucket could be given unique profile pictures and then after those profile pictures no other modders could be given profile pictures, it would be profile pictures for the fathers of modding only
^

Bucket deserves it
True
Woah It's Green ID: 316053
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 325994
Woah It's WhiteID: 258788
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests