Art Thread

Anything goes. The forum rules still apply here
User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: The Devourer's nest
Discord: MettatonEX#9160
Contact:

Re: Art Thread

Post by UlticraftMTT » Tue May 21, 2019 9:59 pm

Gravitrax64 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:01 pm
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:33 am
Image

My nuclear power-themed robot master, Geiger Man

I did use a base i found on the Mega Man Amino, but i added my own designs and shading
What program did you use?
Paint.net, the same one i'm using to make Mega Man Maker Mods
crystal worm of doom

Image

Image

User avatar
Gravitrax64
Posts: 2067
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am
Location: SSSSPPPPAAAACCCCEEEE

Re: Art Thread

Post by Gravitrax64 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:13 am

UlticraftMTT wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:59 pm
Gravitrax64 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:01 pm
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:33 am
Image

My nuclear power-themed robot master, Geiger Man

I did use a base i found on the Mega Man Amino, but i added my own designs and shading
What program did you use?
Paint.net, the same one i'm using to make Mega Man Maker Mods
ok thanks
UARM club and G-FORCE have merged into what is now: UARM - Force
Image
If you would like to join then click here: https://discord.gg/rcywffX

User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: The Devourer's nest
Discord: MettatonEX#9160
Contact:

Re: Art Thread

Post by UlticraftMTT » Fri May 24, 2019 4:29 am

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but here are some free tilesets to use in your Mega Man Maker mods or Mega Man fangames. They are mostly just the original SNES and Genesis tiles with NES color limitations applied, but here they are.

Cut Man Tile (Wily Wars):

Image

Ice Man Tile (Wily Wars):

Image

The true Slash Tile 1:

Image
crystal worm of doom

Image

Image

User avatar
TrashMan69
Posts: 489
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:25 am
Location: Inside My "Office"

Re: Art Thread

Post by TrashMan69 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:08 pm

Wow this place has been baron recently.... Well time to fix that!
Here's two sprite sheets i made in the past few weeks, I call the Chop Devil, and Port Devil
Image
Image
Trash Tower Stages:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8438

Currently stuck in a dimensional rift, yeah dont ask..

6/10/19 The Day Light Was Cast onto the Shad0ws

User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: The Devourer's nest
Discord: MettatonEX#9160
Contact:

Re: Art Thread

Post by UlticraftMTT » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:18 pm

My character Nuave (Name is a pun on the New Wave genre)

Image

Geiger Man again

Image

8-Bit demake of Goriblue, Gorigree, and Gorigro from Mega Man 8/Mega Man and Bass

Image Image Image

8-Bit demake of Sisi Roll from Mega Man 8/Mega Man and Bass

Image Image

8-bit demake of Air Stone, Air Fire, and Air Nut from Mega Man 11

Image

8-bit demake of Pipetto from Mega Man 11

Image
crystal worm of doom

Image

Image

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2556
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Art Thread

Post by 8JKN4 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:32 pm

Something I'm making with a GameBoy engine.
Thinking about it, I'm not sure if this should be here or in Other games.

Eeeeeehhh I'll leave it here.

Image
(the white and bald NPCs are placeholders)
turnip

User avatar
Kun fu Cuts Man
Posts: 1024
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in Mexico
Discord: https://discord.gg/d8PdzqX | Kun fu Cuts Man#6955
Contact:

Re: Art Thread

Post by Kun fu Cuts Man » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Image
Man Tundra.
Image
Does this count (for a spoopy avatar)?

About my fangame, I made a new server and all the things related to it have been relocated there, join here

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2556
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Art Thread

Post by 8JKN4 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:56 am

This is a bit out-of-context, since I only ever posted one update GIF, but I may have made a slightly better version of the Pokémon series' Itemfinder.
Or, more accurately, tried to make, but it didn't work because of a scripting error. I couldn't figure out how to fix it and had to ask for help in the GBStudio Discord server. But hey, it works now!
Image
turnip

User avatar
Nigel Chinclucker
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Art Thread

Post by Nigel Chinclucker » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:30 pm

I now have a whole set of robot masters.

BEHOLD

Image

From left to right: Golem Man, Douse Man, Inferno Man, Launch Man, Harpy Woman, Skate Woman, Loud Man, and Thunder Man.
My Most Popular Levels:
283233: Cheery Happy Funtime
213787: Ye Olde Basic Castle
204335: Runaway Train

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Art Thread

Post by QuartexGames » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:10 am

Nigel Chinclucker wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:30 pm
I now have a whole set of robot masters.

BEHOLD

Image

From left to right: Golem Man, Douse Man, Inferno Man, Launch Man, Harpy Woman, Skate Woman, Loud Man, and Thunder Man.
It's the Golem boi!
Woah It's Green ID: 316053
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 325994
Woah It's WhiteID: 258788
Image

User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: The Devourer's nest
Discord: MettatonEX#9160
Contact:

Re: Art Thread

Post by UlticraftMTT » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:26 am

Some character select screens i made for a fangame idea i had where you could pick Dr. Light or Dr. Wily's side and go through 8 robot master stages and a fortress with different characters and robot masters throughout the series, the game would work in a tag team manner, so you have 4 characters to clear a stage, you lose the first character you picked, you respawn from the last checkpoint, and you play as the second character, and so on so forth.

I reduced the colors on the MM1 Wily Wars mugshots, slightly edited the Enker mugshot from Rockboard, took the Ballade Mugshot from Mega Man IV GB, shrunk it, and colored it, and i used some mugshots from MM8BDM and Rockman and Forte FC.

Image

Image

And the reason why Cold Man is on the Light Team is because canonically, Cold Man WAS created by Dr. Light to preserve Dinosaur DNA, but he was modified by King to be a guard robot.
Last edited by UlticraftMTT on Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crystal worm of doom

Image

Image

User avatar
phunguy06
Posts: 1319
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:46 pm
Location: Gone trick or treatin'
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe / spookguy06#5940
Contact:

Re: Art Thread

Post by phunguy06 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:55 pm

UlticraftMTT wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:26 am
Image
Cold Man?

this make no sense
I know Sputnik Man isn't spooky, shut up.

also yeah the world tour is done

Image Image

Fluff Man
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Location: The !$%&^th dimension.

Re: Art Thread

Post by Fluff Man » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Random artwork i made for a fangame i want to make.

Image
The robot masters are on the right side and from left to right are called: Wash Man, Brain Man, Ink Man, Data Man, Grave Man, Crazy Man, and Military Man.
Last edited by Fluff Man on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798

User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: The Devourer's nest
Discord: MettatonEX#9160
Contact:

Re: Art Thread

Post by UlticraftMTT » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:19 pm

phunguy06 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:55 pm
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:26 am
Image
Cold Man?

this make no sense
Cold Man is canonically made by Dr. Light, but he was modified by King.
crystal worm of doom

Image

Image

User avatar
phunguy06
Posts: 1319
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:46 pm
Location: Gone trick or treatin'
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe / spookguy06#5940
Contact:

Re: Art Thread

Post by phunguy06 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:10 pm

UlticraftMTT wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:19 pm
phunguy06 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:55 pm
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:26 am
Image
Cold Man?

this make no sense
Cold Man is canonically made by Dr. Light, but he was modified by King.
ok
I know Sputnik Man isn't spooky, shut up.

also yeah the world tour is done

Image Image

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Art Thread

Post by QuartexGames » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Fluff Man wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:56 pm
Random artwork i made for a fangame i want to make.

Image
The robot masters are on the right side and from left to right are called: Wash Man, Brain Man, Ink Man, Data Man, Grave Man, Crazy Man, and Military Man.
+1
Woah It's Green ID: 316053
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 325994
Woah It's WhiteID: 258788
Image

User avatar
Megamanvwxyz
Posts: 1475
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Art Thread

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:29 pm

QuartexGames wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:16 pm
Fluff Man wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:56 pm
Random artwork i made for a fangame i want to make.

Image
The robot masters are on the right side and from left to right are called: Wash Man, Brain Man, Ink Man, Data Man, Grave Man, Crazy Man, and Military Man.
+1
No it says -1 :lol:
I'm now Hell-o-ween Man

Fluff Man
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Location: The !$%&^th dimension.

Re: Art Thread

Post by Fluff Man » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:59 pm

Updated it, forgot Mantle Man last time.
Image
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Art Thread

Post by QuartexGames » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:30 am

Megamanvwxyz wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:29 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:16 pm
Fluff Man wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:56 pm
Random artwork i made for a fangame i want to make.

Image
The robot masters are on the right side and from left to right are called: Wash Man, Brain Man, Ink Man, Data Man, Grave Man, Crazy Man, and Military Man.
+1
No it says -1 :lol:
You don't get it?
Woah It's Green ID: 316053
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 325994
Woah It's WhiteID: 258788
Image

User avatar
Random Man
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 pm
Location: Brazil, in the old wacky west.
Discord: Howdy

Re: Art Thread

Post by Random Man » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:29 am

remake of a old mockup, still a wip
Image
Howdy

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest