Version 1.5.5.1

Report bugs and glitches you found
Lozof
Discord: Lozof#1785

Re: Version 1.5.5.1

Post by Lozof » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:30 am

Help, the boxes are glitching out on me!
(Watch at 60 fps to see the box rocking before the glitch.)
https://youtu.be/DSfTCIGWyCs?t=381
My 8-bit music channel on Youtube: Lozof Music

My Mega Man Maker channel: Doctor Wrily

My current project (content on both channels; start at Intro Stage, ID: 269134):

Zephadus

Post by Zephadus » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:53 pm

1. Click 'Play' on main menu.
2. Click 'Online' on the following menu.
3. Login.
4. Click 'My Profile'.
5. Click 'My Levels'.
6. Click any level.
7. Game crashes.

EDIT: It also seems to crash if I try to browse online levels.

of Draw Event
for object objMainMenu:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Object_objMainMenu_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_objMainMenu_Draw_0 (line -1)
ImageImageImage
I relinquish my rights to any and all pixel art that I produce to the Mega Man Maker team, in the unlikely event that they like it enough to use it.

D-Man

Post by D-Man » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:45 pm

When making a one-way teleporter, holding left/right while being transported will cause the player to clip through the adjacent tiles. This will only occur if the exit point is 1-2 tiles below a solid tile. Depending on how many tiles there are, it could lead to getting stuck in walls/death.

Waiting for King Knight and The Delicious Last Course
Levels:
Darkness Crypt - Megaman (339203)
Excitement Emporium - Megaman (339627)
Trinitro Towers - Megaman (344128)
Cascade Pipeway - Megaman (349271)
Doc Wave V.2 (350661)

angelGAMER999

Post by angelGAMER999 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:01 pm

I was making a level and when i tried to beat it so i could upload it, the game crashed, and when i tried to play it not from the editor, it also crashed.
I think it crashed because the level was too big (like 70 screens big)
The window that showed up said this:

of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object objCrashLiftRail:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [7248,2768] out of range [7233,-1] - -5.placedSomething(100648,231938768)
at gml_Object_objCrashLiftRail_Alarm_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_objCrashLiftRail_Alarm_0 (line -1)

Please help i worked all day in that level

metalman

Post by metalman » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:06 am

Was making some tests and got this:

of Step Event0
for object prtBoss:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Object_prtBoss_Step_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_prtBoss_Step_0 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_objSpringMan_Step_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

It happened in a room with two screens and a conveyor belt. I defeated Bubble Man, then went to conveyor belt. While on it, reach the corner of the room to make the other boss appear (Spring Man in this case), which wasn't loaded yet.

Also, in a room bigger than one screen, if the boss is offscreen, Super Adapter's charge shot will aim to the closest boss, even if the boss is not in the same room (there were bosses above and below the current boss room)

And I got a small error with the teleporter, where it didn't disappear during the boss battle (and it was an easy win). I don't know what caused it, but I suspect that moving the screen around on the map may be related? Edit: I could not reproduce the error, but I think the map move made the boss room and teleporter be considered part of the same room (they were side by side, but not connected), as the boss shutter to the next area wasn't working despite the boss being defeated.
Music changer please!

metalman

Post by metalman » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:42 pm

Got other error messages:

of Create Event
for object prtBoss:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-1] out of range [1,200] - -5.enableBossWeaknessSecondary(100417,-1)
at gml_Object_prtBoss_Create_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_prtBoss_Create_0 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_objBubble_Create_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>
called from - gml_Script_instance_create (line -1) - <unknown source line>
gml_Object_objPlayLevel_Create_0

No idea what caused it, although I did a huge mess in the stage (made a copy by giving a different name before saving, to use for several tests). It appears every time I click the "start test button". As it says "bubble", I thought one of the Bubble Men in the stage were causing it, and I get this error when I try to remove them:

of Step Event0
for object objBuilderGlobal:

local variable backupBossAddRemove(100006, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_bldDelObject
stack frame is
gml_Script_bldDelObject (line -1)
gml_Object_objBuilderGlobal_Step_0

Adding and removing new Bubble Men is fine, just the ones that were present before are causing it.

An error message also appears when clicking Bubble's configuration:

of Draw Event
for object objBuilderGlobal:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-1] out of range [1,200] - -5.enableBossWeaknessPrimary(100416,-1)
at gml_Script_menuBossOptions
stack frame is
gml_Script_menuBossOptions (line -1)
gml_Object_objBuilderGlobal_Draw_0

All three crash the game.
Music changer please!

DeleteThis12345

Post by DeleteThis12345 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:36 pm

Super Arrow just attach to the Super Arrow blocks instead of destroying them

sehun

Post by sehun » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:59 am

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but there is a problem in wily challanges. It does not matter what difficulty I choose,I only get level of hard difficulties.

sbq92

Post by sbq92 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:17 pm

sehun wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:59 am
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but there is a problem in wily challanges. It does not matter what difficulty I choose,I only get level of hard difficulties.
I don't think levels are categorized. As far as I know, the difficulty just determines how many lives you start with. If you keep getting hard levels, I think that's just bad luck.
Wood Mania: 210378
SotN Entrance: 208059
Jungle Base Infiltration -Revamped-: 112280
The Metal Conquest: 92368
Ridley V1 -Long-: 89791
Construction V2: 51433

LunarHalcyon

Post by LunarHalcyon » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:29 am

Hello MegaManMaker, I know it's been a while, but I have to confess a new bug.

A level with a Dark Man vampire flying boss at the end, and I had this happen by barely moving from spawn, but it flew toward me, swoop'd at me (I chargekick'd invicible through it), and when it got to the top of it's return to flight...

...it changed direction, got stuck with it's back into the wall, landed INSIDE THE WALL UPON THE TOP CORNER, and upon attacking had slipped out-of-screen and died spontaneously.

Am I proud of a kill like that? No... ...Am I happy? Yes!

Probably should fix it so his turn animation checks for splinching into walls. Ty again MegaManMaker!
LunarHalcyon Member: ShadyRounds(⚫͡ ͜ʟ⚫¬)

MMLegends OceanTower | 131129
-BossBattle- DodgeballMan | Pt1 69799 Pt2 69691
MatrixMan -Puzzle- | 84526
Breaching Hazards | 102487
Elevator Action NES | 159204
Donkey Kong Classic | 194746

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:31 pm

I found an error with the ilusians, it turns out that if you start a level with an ilusian on another screen, but with connected screens the ilusian appears; The problem with this, is that if you go to that screen climbing a ladder instead of starting there, it does not appear until you go exactly where it is.