Bright Man or Flash Man?

General discussion of Mega Man Maker
Post Reply

Bright Man or Flash Man

Bright Man
13
39%
Flash Man
20
61%
 
Total votes: 33

User avatar
Neo Cutman
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:51 pm

Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by Neo Cutman » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:12 pm

Whereas Mega Man Maker developers probably won't be able to include all robot masters, so they will have to choose from some bosses with similar patterns.

Between Bright Man and Flash Man, which do you think should be included in the game and why.

User avatar
Blue_Bummer
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:38 pm

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by Blue_Bummer » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:00 pm

As much as I like the design of Flash Man, Bright Man has a more original character design and his attack pattern is more dynamic.

Going with Bright Man.

EDIT Again:

Nevermind, was able to fix my vote.
Last edited by Blue_Bummer on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
02gn
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:49 pm
Location: Poland
Discord: *02gn*#5656
Contact:

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by 02gn » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Bright Man

At least he jumps around and attacks more often. Than Flash Man who walks, jumps over obstables and attack only at stopped time (stops it sometimes)
MMM broke for me and I think I'm ending playing it.

For now......

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2547
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Wherever you're hiding your beans
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by Bean man » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:08 pm

Unless a boss won't work with custom terrain I doubt they won't include them. It's likely both will be added at some point.

Flash man works better in uneven terrain though, meaning I'd prefer him. The Wily wars changes would be nice.
Image

Okay yes alright okay

I now have an absolutely horrifying™ poorly made hockey mask for October.

User avatar
D-Man
Posts: 397
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by D-Man » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:06 pm

Bean man wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:08 pm
Unless a boss won't work with custom terrain I doubt they won't include them. It's likely both will be added at some point.

Flash man works better in uneven terrain though, meaning I'd prefer him. The Wily wars changes would be nice.
What were the differences between Wily Wars Flash Man and the original?
Trying hard to be more active.

Doc Wave V.2 (350661)

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2547
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Wherever you're hiding your beans
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by Bean man » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:51 pm

D-Man wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:06 pm
Bean man wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:08 pm
Unless a boss won't work with custom terrain I doubt they won't include them. It's likely both will be added at some point.

Flash man works better in uneven terrain though, meaning I'd prefer him. The Wily wars changes would be nice.
What were the differences between Wily Wars Flash Man and the original?
He's faster and jumps higher, his buster shot scatters everywhere meaning it's more likely to hit you and you stay frozen in the air a little after he starts moving so you don't land on him. The only problem is that his shots do less damage so the nes damage stats should be kept the same.
Image

Okay yes alright okay

I now have an absolutely horrifying™ poorly made hockey mask for October.

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:05 pm

FLASH MAN. Unless they're able to fix Bright Man's softlock or unfair BS attack, I simply cannot accept him.
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

User avatar
Buster
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:42 pm
Location: Poland
Discord: Buster#2302
Contact:

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by Buster » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:10 pm

Ideally Centaur Man. Flash Man is better than Bright Man, but I think they should fix him somehow, or make him better.
A fangame Soon™ to be announced, maybe.
Image

Kirkless1
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:00 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by Kirkless1 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:49 pm

I voted for Flash Man, ONLY because of the awful memories I have of fighting Bright Man. His attacks are nearly impossible to dodge, and it just feels more like you got lucky by beating him, rather than skill...
Some of my levels:

The Toad Prince - ID: 270581
House of Sand and Fire - ID: 253875
The Long Descent - ID:253607

User avatar
Megamanvwxyz
Posts: 1477
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Bright Man, Flash Man is way to easy for me.
I'm now Hell-o-ween Man

User avatar
Blue_Bummer
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:38 pm

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by Blue_Bummer » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:50 am

Bean man wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:51 pm
D-Man wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:06 pm
Bean man wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:08 pm
Unless a boss won't work with custom terrain I doubt they won't include them. It's likely both will be added at some point.

Flash man works better in uneven terrain though, meaning I'd prefer him. The Wily wars changes would be nice.
What were the differences between Wily Wars Flash Man and the original?
He's faster and jumps higher, his buster shot scatters everywhere meaning it's more likely to hit you and you stay frozen in the air a little after he starts moving so you don't land on him. The only problem is that his shots do less damage so the nes damage stats should be kept the same.
This intrigues me. I would certainly support this version of Flash Man.

User avatar
DestroyerOfDestruction
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:42 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: BigDestroyer#4335
Contact:

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:04 pm

If Bright Man gets implemented, he should always shoot after using the Flash Stopper. In exchange, he should always use the Flash Stopper.

DoctorLumen
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: Bright Man or Flash Man?

Post by DoctorLumen » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:06 pm

Bright Man or Flash Man
Yes.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests