Boss Rematch v1.9.0!

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
Gokuless
Discord: Gokuless

Boss Rematch v1.9.0!

Post by Gokuless » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:52 pm

Yeah Megamakers! You're reading it right! Boss Rematch, the level Update 1.5 broke is now back!

Since i've returned to the forum, i've noticed that many people has looked for the level, i'm truly sorry, but since the level was broken, i just couldn't keep it online until i could find a way to make it work again so, i'm sorry for the inconvenience of my part.

But now, i've been replaying this level, and i noticed that i could bring it back to life again!, it wasn't an easy task, but i believe i did it now. So, for your enjoyment, have at it! Also, the Boss Rematch Rank Challenge is back online as well!

Here are the instructions for playing in this level without issues:

- During the boss fight, don't use the teleporter while the fight is still on, the boss will die and the level will be cleared.
- For you to not get stuck in the ceiling after defeating the boss then taking the teleporter, you gotta wait until the boss " death lights" are about to go off screen, in this moment, you gotta use the teleporter, 1 second before, you will get stuck in the ceiling, 1 or 2 seconds later and in the next fight the level will be cleared mid-fight, ruining a run.

Example:

The boss lights are about to go offscreen, in this moment, you gotta use the teleporter.

For those who don't know what this rank challenge is about, it's a bunch of "rules" to increase your enjoyment in the level, of course, you're not obligued to follow them, they're just a way to add a challenge to the level for you.

Here are the rules:

D Rank: Use the Party Balloon to clear the room without defeating any bosses.
C Rank: Defeat a Boss and stay in the room, as said above, you will clear the level as normal.
B Rank: Get all E-Tanks, Defeat any boss with Perfect Freeze, then teleport to the teleporter room and use the Party Ball.
A Rank: Don't get any E-Tanks, Defeat all Bosses, then teleport to the teleporter room and use the Party Ball.
S Rank: Don't get any E-Tanks, Defeat all Bosses without dying, then teleport to the teleporter room and use the Party Ball.
SS Rank: Don't get any E-Tanks, Defeat all Bosses without dying or taking damage, then teleport to the teleporter room and use the Party Ball.
Meme Rank: Defeat as much bosses as you can with top spin, then clear the level as you wish.

Challenge yourselves people, onward! The Robot Masters awaits you!

Here's the ID: 139727

Screenshots:

~~~~~~~~~ FREE SPIKES! FREE SPIKES FOR EVERYONE! ~~~~~~~~~

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: Boss Rematch v1.9.0!

Post by Royalguard » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Nice to see this level come back.

HTV04
Discord: HTV04

Post by HTV04 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:37 pm

I'm currently making a remake of this stage. Is it okay if I continue the series as a v2 of this level?

And what's different in this version and the .mmlv version you gave me?
I'm HTV04.
My Mega Maker levels:
Cut Man's Revenge: 35943
I'm currently working on a huge level.

Gokuless

Post by Gokuless » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:29 am

Well, repositioning on the teleporters, extra E tanks i believe, and i've put each room side-by-side to try to avoid the level clearing when you enter another boss room (not guaranteed to work though....)

HTV04

Post by HTV04 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:16 am

Ok (I used the older version you gave me and started working from that one, so I guess I'll have to place them side by side manually like you did 😅).

May I continue this project? I have some good progress on my v2 of this, and I think it would be cool if it were an official v2.
I'm HTV04.
My Mega Maker levels:

Gokuless

Post by Gokuless » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:18 am

HTV04 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:16 am
Ok (I used the older version you gave me and started working from that one, so I guess I'll have to place them side by side manually like you did 😅).

May I continue this project? I have some good progress on my v2 of this, and I think it would be cool if it were an official v2.
Sure! The more boss rematch levels pops in the better!

HTV04

Post by HTV04 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:49 am

Is there any way to add more bosses? I want to add the new bosses from Mega Man Maker v1.1.
I'm HTV04.
My Mega Maker levels:

BenPlusMM
Discord: https://discord.gg/a9XqaZ6 / Ben™ #6759

Post by BenPlusMM » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:39 pm

I searched for it and it simply said, "Level not found."
2018 was a great year

Gokuless

Post by Gokuless » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:07 am

BenPlusMM wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:39 pm
I searched for it and it simply said, "Level not found."
This level has been long removed my friend, i had to because of the harsh recpetion of the people that didn't knew how it worked in the time, and also because of the old level limit.

But actually, this level is still being updated, it's just a matter of the people wanting it back, if it happens, i'll be uploading the updated version.