Mega Man and Bass 3: Terra's Revenge

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
UlticraftMTT
Discord: MettatonEX#9160

Mega Man and Bass 3: Terra's Revenge

Post by UlticraftMTT » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:37 pm

Level Pack: https://megamaker.webmeka.io/map.php?mo ... EVPACID=93

NOTE: All levels have been deleted due to the series' mixed/lukewarm reception. I am starting a new level series.

I had teased this level series a while ago, but i finally have went around to posting the levels. This level series has taken a long time to make, mostly due to vacations, a 4 month Terraria phase i had, and the fact that when 1.6 arrived, Dr. Wily Stage 4 would crash the game upon playing it every time for some reason, resulting in me needing to redo the entire stage over again.

But it's finally here. Mega Man and Bass 3: Terra's Revenge.

The level series acts as a hypothetical fangame, which would act as an unofficial sequel to Mega Man V GB and Mega Man and Bass: Challenger from the Future/Rockman and Forte: Mirai Kara no Chousensha, as well as a midquel between Mega Man 9 and 10.

GAMEPLAY WARNING: Mega Man cannot slide or charge shots, as this level series is heavily based off of Mega Man 9. If you don't want to deal with no charge shot or slide, play as Bass instead. Proto Man is not playable as it would make the whole Mega Man and Bass concept redundant. Either way, i test all stages as Mega Man, and both Mega Man and Bass should have upsides and downsides, Mega Man is less mobility but more damage, Bass is more mobility but less damage.

Levels:

Robot Master Stages (SDS stands for Stardroid Servant):

SDS-001 (DCN-009): Peacock Man
Stage: Flashy Fiesta
Weapon: Flash Guitar
Weakness: Spinning Pistol

Peacock Man is Cossack Laboratories' 9th robot, after Skull Man, but before Tundra Man. Peacock Man was originally built for the purpose of being a rockstar celebrity and entertaining people all around the world, especially during Cinco De Mayo and Fiesta De Los Muertos. Terra turned Peacock Man into a deceptive and sadistic warrior that attempts to cause havoc during parties and celebrations. Peacock Man is very similar to Star Man, Jewel Man, and Tundra Man, sporting a slightly narcissistic personality and similar appearance to the latter 3. His weapon has both light and explosive power.

Robot Master used for Peacock Man: Blast Man
Theme used for Peacock Man's stage: Level 3 - Power Blade
Reason for theme used: It sounds VERY Latin.
Weapon used for Flash Guitar: Flame Sword
Reason of Weakness: Guns kill birds. Self-Explanatory.

SDS-002: Lift Woman
Stage: Mount Kilimanjaro
Weapon: Boulder Toss
Weakness: Flash Guitar

Lift Woman is a robot master created for construction and heavy lifting, similar to Guts Man. She was taken by Terra to Mount Kilimanjaro and turned into a destructive machine capable of obliterating entire cities.

Robot Master used for Lift Woman: Grenade Man
Theme used for Lift Woman's stage: Turbo Man Stage - Mega Man 7
Reason for theme used: IDK, Just sounded good and fitting.
Weapon used for Boulder Toss: Pharaoh Shot
Reason of Weakness: The same reason why the Hyper Bomb is Guts Man's weakness. Explosions break rocks.

SDS-003: Crane Man
Stage: Toy Construction Area
Weapon: Chain Grabber
Weakness: Boulder Toss

Crane Man is a robot master created for dispensing toys and plushies at fairs and carnivals. Terra, however, turned Crane Man into a robot who steals various items and causes electronics at fairs and carnivals to short circuit.

Robot Master used for Crane Man: Spring Man
Theme used for Crane Man's stage: Galaxy Fantasy (Galaxy Man Stage) - Mega Man 9
Reason for theme used: Both stages have a chaotic design to them, Galaxy Man has teleporters and Bunby Catchers, Crane Man has springs and timed claw machines (represented by Yellow Force Beams blocked by Yoku Blocks).
Weapon used for Chain Grabber: Thunder Claw
Reason of Weakness: Rocks could clog a Claw Machine or break its glass.

SDS-004: Hydro Man
Stage: Pressurized Aqueducts
Weapon: Hydro Capsule
Weakness: Chain Grabber

Hydro Man is a robot master created for aqueduct construction and water pressurization. The Stardroids turned him into a robot to kill Mega Man and Bass using extremely powerful and highly pressurized water.

Robot Master used for Hydro Man: Pump Man
Theme used for Hydro Man's stage: Mars Stage - Mega Man V
Reason for theme used: It sounds a bit Italian.
Weapon used for Hydro Capsule: Rain Flush
Reason for Weakness: Water is a good conductor of electricity, and since Hydro Man carries a lot of water on him all the time, this could cause him to short circuit.

SDS-005: Geiger Man
Stage: Nuclear Power Station
Weapon: Gamma Beam
Weakness: Hydro Capsule

Geiger Man is a robot master created for monitoring nuclear reactors and cleaning up radioactive waste. Terra turned him into a nuclear-powered soldier who can create gamma rays to attack other robots and cause havoc.

Robot Master used for Geiger Man: Shade Man
Theme used for Geiger Man's stage: Strange World (Dr. Wily Stage 3) - Mega Man 9
Reason for theme used: Wily Stage 3 in Mega Man 9 had green flashing lights on the tiles and Petit Devils everywhere, which reminds me of fictional nuclear waste (Real nuclear waste could be anything, but in cartoons it's typically a green glowing goo).
Weapon used for Gamma Beam: Laser Trident
Reason for Weakness: In real life, water is used to shield radiation from nuclear reactors and spent fuel pools.

SDS-006: Frostburn Man
Stage: Frozen Lab
Weapon: Frost Shield
Weakness: Gamma Beam

Frostburn Man is a Robot Master who was originally created to keep human Antarctic explorers from suffering Hypothermia, however Terra reversed that attribute.

Robot Master used for Frostburn Man: Plant Man
Theme used for Frostburn Man's stage: Search Man Stage - Mega Man 8
Reason for theme used: Same case as Lift Woman's stage, plus Mega Man Maker's version of Search Man's theme sounds a lot more environment neutral than the original.
Weapon used for Frost Shield: Water Shield
Reason for Weakness: Gamma radiation creates heat, which heat melts ice.

SDS-007: Dune Man
Stage: Sahara Ruins
Weapon: Rune Shotgun
Weakness: Frost Shield

Dune Man is a Robot Master who was made to excavate Egyptian Ruins and discover artifacts, but was corrupted to destroy them instead. (Pharaoh Man would be pissed lol)

Robot Master used for Dune Man: Magnet Man
Theme used for Dune Man's stage: Overdrive Ostrich Stage - Mega Man X2 (Rockman 2 Gray Zone version)
Reason for theme used: Dune Man's stage aesthetic is supposed to basically be daytime Pharaoh Man, and Overdrive Ostrich's stage was roughly that too.
Weapon used for Rune Shotgun: Bounce Ball
Reason for Weakness: Frost and Snow would kill off plants and animals in arid environments.

SDS-008: Ranger Man
Stage: Mojave Hills
Weapon: Spinning Pistol
Weakness: Rune Shotgun

Ranger Man is a Robot Master designed as the leader of the Coltons (The Cowboy Enemies from Mega Man 6). His original purpose was the main character in many westerns, but Terra turned him into a robot-hunting outlaw.

Robot Master used for Ranger Man: Skull Man
Theme used for Ranger Man's Stage: Endless Struggle - Mega Man 10
Reason for theme used: The whistle at the beginning sounds kind of like something you'd hear in a song in a western movie, where two cowboys would face off at high noon or something like that.
Weapon used for Spinning Pistol: Rolling Cutter
Reason for Weakness: Even the toughest cowboy couldn't survive a sandstorm out in the middle of a desert.

The story is kind of straightforward, standard Mega Man stuff. Terra returns mysteriously and forces 8 work robots from around the world to join him and wreak havoc, however...
SPOILER
Terra turns out to be a clone created by Dr. Wily, and all of the work robots were reprogrammed by Wily instead of joining Terra.

Dr. Wily Stages:

Dr. Wily Stage 1:

Boss: Sukustomper K6 (Represented by Grenade Man)
Music: Battle Field - Mega Man Battle Network 6 (Rockman CX version)

Dr. Wily Stage 2:

Boss: Weapons Archive (Mercury, Pirate Man, and Aircon Man, represented by Top Man, Bomb Man, and Tornado Man respectively)
Music: We're the Robots (Dr. Wily Stage 2) - Mega Man 9

Dr. Wily Stage 3:

Boss: Twin Devils (Represented by Astro Man and Bounce Man)
Music: Walk the Invisible (Dr. Wily Stage 3) - Mega Man 7 (MrKyurem's version, as it sounded more Mega Man 2-Like)

Dr. Wily Stage 4:

Boss: Boss Rush, Wily Machine Z
Music: Wily Marine Base - Mega Man III GB

Dr. Wily Stage 5:

Boss: Alien MKII (Final Boss)
Music: Deep In Space (Dr. Wily Stage 5) - Mega Man 10

I highly recommend using my Mega Man 1/2/9/10 SFX Mod: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l5wimwm9f80x ... 9azla?dl=0

...And this NSF Pack: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9rtst0imdz35 ... 9BjCa?dl=0

I am up for criticism on the levels, keep in note that most of these levels were developed before 1.6 came out. I also tried designing each level with Mega Man 9's level design in mind.

Tips:

If you get stuck on the Hydro Man and Wily 1 Fan + Rain sections, keep in mind that it controls similar to the Oil Slider, where you have to press back to slow your movement, and you also have to fly over or under obstacles at the right time.

Gallery of stage screenshots (PostImage kept denying my files, Lensdump doesn't work with forum linking anymore, and i hate Imgur, its community, and its downvote system, but in the end i just chose Imgur to upload an album of photos): https://imgur.com/gallery/OCltCpn
Last edited by UlticraftMTT on Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

1/2/9/10 SFX Mod: viewtopic.php?f=15&p=91154#p91154

hail boognish

CommanderShramp

Re: Mega Man and Bass 3: Terra's Revenge

Post by CommanderShramp » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:17 pm

I'll be the first to say it..I freaking love it.
The difficulty was pretty good as it felt like I was going and playing MM&B but it honestly felt more fare than that was. So kudos. Though I would say the Terra boss felt a bit too easy.
Death to America
And butter sauce
Don't boil me
I'm still alive
Iraq Lobster
Iraq lobster
-MMPM: 10/17 stages done-

UlticraftMTT

Post by UlticraftMTT » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:57 pm

CommanderShramp wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:17 pm
I'll be the first to say it..I freaking love it.
The difficulty was pretty good as it felt like I was going and playing MM&B but it honestly felt more fare than that was. So kudos. Though I would say the Terra boss felt a bit too easy.
Yeah, There really isn't much bosses in MMM like Terra though, so i chose Flame Man

I really hope Mega Man Maker 1.7 focuses on spinoff games such as GB V

hail boognish

Snivymaster1337
Discord: Snivymaster1337#6543

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:05 am

Alright, so are you ready for...

I'll be playing through every stage in this MMM Fangame, and give my thoughts on them. I'll be playing as Bass.
Are you ready? Let's go.

First level I started off with was Crane Man and it felt... weird... One of the first things I noticed was a character selection, but not an armory, meaning you can access all of the weapons from the get-go... That would be the first thing I'd suggest you add, and armory. If you don't know what I mean by that, it's those things that contain all of the weapons from all of the bosses.
Anyways, to the actual stage, the aesthetics aren't that good, the level design is.. ok. A little boring, you introduce the gimmicks, then you're put in a weird Flash Man maze room, then you drop down into a little section where you bounce on springs. With spikes, for some reason. The spikes kind of ruin this section, it would've been better if it was moved later in the stage. Besides the sections I mentioned and a vertical section later on, the stage was honestly kind of flat. It would've been better if you mixed the two gimmicks together, improved the aesthetics, and maybe have added another gimmick. Also, it was pretty short. Oh, right, there's a boss. The boss was... Actually pretty cool, it was cool to see the Wild Coils bounce around in the arena in a unique way, although, you can kind of exploit it if you're playing as Bass.
The instructions on how to exploit him will be shrunken below this line.
Step one, hide below a platform, either on the right or the left.
Step two, dodge Spring Man's fist when he fires it towards you.
Step three, aim diagonally upwards, or just upwards if he's above you, and aim towards the Wild Coils aren't destroyed fast enough.
Step four, repeat step two and three until boss is defeated.

Score: 4/10, I didn't downvote it, nor did I upvote it.

Next, after that, I went to Geiger Man.
Geiger Man was generally better than Crane Man, but it still has a few flaws.
First of all, every enemy type is only used like, once. Have some consistency for your enemies.
Second, the gimmicks suffered from the same problem as well, and, a few of them weren't introduced well.
And third, it was too short for it to build on any of it's gimmicks.
However, outside of that, it's not bad, aesthetics are way better, despite the whole "gimmicks only being used once" thing, they were used enough for it not to be a peaceful stroll, and it's way less flat.
Outside of that, however, there really isn't much going on, with the Thunder Claw/Vine Whip/Chain Grabber, it was really, really easy. And the boss this time... wasn't too good, it wasn't flat, however, which is the good thing.
Not much else to say about this one, honestly.
Score: 5/10, I didn't downvote it, nor did I upvote it.

After that (expect me to be saying that a lot..), I went to Dune Man.
And... ... Honestly, I don't know what to say about this one. It's like, if Geiger Man was more focused on it's gimmicks, but still was super short. Aesthetics weren't too good, either. Basically the same thing here as Crane Man.
Oh, and you know what I said how it was good that Geiger Man wasn't flat? Yeah, that didn't mean make the next boss have a flat arena, but add ceiling fans, because why not?
Yeah, this is basically what Crane Man would be, but slightly better.
Also, don't tell anybody this, I actually died to the boss while he was at 1 HP, shh...

After that, I went to Peacock Man.
This stage actually... Wasn't too bad. Had good-ish aesthetics, good enemy choices, the gimmicks were used well enough, I guess. But I'd say that the Yoku Blocks weren't introduced well, and again, you didn't mix gimmicks. Although, I wouldn't know how to mix the gimmicks you picked, so I guess you can get a pass on that one. However, it was fun for some parts... Some parts, other times it was kind of... bland. Empty, maybe it was just the fact that I had Thunder Claw and Bounce Ball, but, eh. I don't really have much to say on this one, it was good enough, I guess.
Also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, flat arena alert!
Score: 6/10, I didn't upvote it, nor did I downvote it.

After that, blah blah blah, Hydro Man.
Y'know, this stage was ok.
The fans were introduced well, and the level was good for the most part. Again, for the most part. The outside/rain portions are kind of a spike in difficulty, literally. Like, in the final section, it's literally a flat plane with rain, with fans, with spikes.
Meanwhile, you have me, who picked Bass, who just skipped the entire thing with Treble Boost.
Yeah, that's kind of not good, like, you have this extremely difficult section as Mega Man, while it's pathetically easy with Bass, like, why?.. Sigh, well, at least the rest of the level is good-ish. Also, the second aesthetics are better than the first ones. ... Why..?
Also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, flat arena alert!'

So, Frostburn Man.
It was, uh...
Where was the fire in this?
This was just an ice stage, I didn't see any fire at all! You didn't even use too many gimmicks, either. And it was short?
Really a shame, you probably could've done some cool stuff with the Chill blocks and fire shooters from Fire Man.
But besides that... This is really just Crane Man, but better designed, you introduce a gimmick in the start, and then you don't do anything else with it. This stage feels a bit... rushed. Feels like it was rushed out the gate to get it out as soon as 1.6 was out. And that, is a shame. About the same problems with Crane Man and Geiger Man apply here.
Also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, flat are-... Ok, I'll give you a pass this time, as the force beams make it different enough.

Ranger Man time.
This stage was again, ok, good enough, blah, blah, blah... This stage had ok aesthetics, decent gimmick usage, and good enemy placement. I honestly can't say much about these anymore, they feel like they're too careful with level design, like, freshen it up a little, add some challenge, but keep it fair, use gimmicks like crazy. That's what I always do.
When I make a level, you usually don't go 2 or 4 screens without a gimmick. But that's just how I do it, you don't have to do it that way. The stage was well designed, but that didn't make it any less boring.

Now, for the final Robot Masters stage, Lift Woman.
Hey, you actually used gimmicks, like I said, nice job. I think this and Peacock Man were my favorites out of the bunch of Robot Master stages, but "favorite" isn't saying much... This stage, while using gimmicks... didn't use them well enough. It used them, but it didn't really do anything beyond it. This is actually a good time to say this, if you're going to use gimmicks, you have to use them well, you can't just throw in a Ring Man platform on every screen, and not do anything else with it, you have to use them well, creatively, that is good gimmick usage. The challenge for the E-Tank is actually not one of those cases, you have to actually do it twice in order to get it, that's pretty cool. However, besides that... Not much else. The aesthetics are decent, I guess.
Oh, and [Insert me screaming over a flat arena.].
Actually, something else unrelated, why does it say that Concrete Man is the boss, even though Grenade Man is actually the boss? :thonk:

Now that all of the bosses are done, onto Terra!...'s hologram.
It's just a boss in a flat room. No nothing, no level, no anything. That's it. Nothing else. Now this probably would've been fine if it wasn't flat, but it is flat... I'm sorry, but no, I am not accepting this. This probably would've been fine it was in an actual fangame, where bosses actually had unique patterns, but this isn't one. This is MMM, it's just Flame Man in a flat box, in the middle of nowhere.
Score: 2/10, Downvoted.

Now, before I move onto the Wily stages, I want to give you a few extra points, for other things.

Aesthetics: Eh... It's a mixed bag, really, some levels have good aesthetics (Peacock Man.), while others are... Crane Man. Not sure what to think of them.
Score: 4/10, Mediocre:tm:.

Bosses: As I stated in my Feedback:tm: on the actual levels, most of them are flat, and really the only good one is Crane Man. That's it, all of them aren't very good, except for him. Not much else can be said, when I make a boss, I try to alter the terrain to make it feel different, like you aren't fighting the Robot Master the game shows you, you're fighting someone else.
But this just doesn't do that. It's flat and boring most of the time.
Score: 3/10, Bad.

Music choices: Good for most of them, can't say much else.
Score: 6/10, Good.

Alright, with those out of the way, onto the Wily Stages:tm:!

Wily 1.
Wow, that first section of the stage is harder than the entire rest of the level, combined. Like, what? How? How are you supposed to get past that as Mega Man?! How? Uh, well, the rest of the level is ok, I don't really know what to say about it that hasn't already been said. Bland, didn't use gimmicks well enough, etc...
Also, I just want to point out, due to that first section, my playthrough of the stage lasted for over 10 minutes.

Wily 2.
Uh. It's a stage. Nothing was really memorable or likable about it. But they aren't really that bad. either... It's just in the middle, Mediocre:tm:, I can't say much. Really, if i were to say anything, I'd just be repeating myself at this point.

Wily 3.
Check Wily 2, but now with waiting at the start.

Wily 4.
You know what I've noticed? These fortress stages use sections from the Robot Master stages. That... Is honestly not something I like, really. You're allowed to make sections similar to the Robot Master stages, but these just feel like copy-pastes. However, this stage does not do that. And, uh... It's ok for that. I don't know what else to say, really.

Wily 5, the final stage.
Basically just Terra's stage, but with a very short segment leading up to the boss, and it's Crystal Man instead. Slightly better score for you.
Score: 3.5/10, Downvoted.

Alright, now that we've covered all of the main stages, here's some more bonus points for you.

Story: It's a Mega Man game, it doesn't need to be a Rock Force, but to be honest, Dr. Wily turning out to be the real villain is... Honestly quite disappointing, I think it would've been way cooler for Terra to be the villain and that's it. Nothing else.
Score: 3/10, I don't like it, but I'll live.

Fortress stage aesthetics: Better than most of the Robot Master aesthetics, except for the final stage.
Score: 5.5/10 Good-ish.

Fortress stage bosses: Flat.
Score: 2/10, Bad.

Aaaand that, is about it. I honestly thought that the whole thing was... Mediocre:tm:, really, the only stages I thought were better than Mediocre:tm: were Peacock Man and Lift Woman, that's it, not much else. My favorite level was probably Peacock Man, and my least favorite was probably Terra's "stage".

Sorry if I got a bit harsh during some of this, I hope my Feedback:tm: helps you out when making any future levels, well, then, until next time, byers.

Also, check out my MMM fangame here.

Oh, and that's not all, I have two challenges/collabs going on, one for my level series (You can get sent to the post here), and you can get sent to the other here

UlticraftMTT

Post by UlticraftMTT » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:36 am

Snivymaster1337 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:05 am
Alright, so are you ready for...

I'll be playing through every stage in this MMM Fangame, and give my thoughts on them. I'll be playing as Bass.
Are you ready? Let's go.

First level I started off with was Crane Man and it felt... weird... One of the first things I noticed was a character selection, but not an armory, meaning you can access all of the weapons from the get-go... That would be the first thing I'd suggest you add, and armory. If you don't know what I mean by that, it's those things that contain all of the weapons from all of the bosses.
Anyways, to the actual stage, the aesthetics aren't that good, the level design is.. ok. A little boring, you introduce the gimmicks, then you're put in a weird Flash Man maze room, then you drop down into a little section where you bounce on springs. With spikes, for some reason. The spikes kind of ruin this section, it would've been better if it was moved later in the stage. Besides the sections I mentioned and a vertical section later on, the stage was honestly kind of flat. It would've been better if you mixed the two gimmicks together, improved the aesthetics, and maybe have added another gimmick. Also, it was pretty short. Oh, right, there's a boss. The boss was... Actually pretty cool, it was cool to see the Wild Coils bounce around in the arena in a unique way, although, you can kind of exploit it if you're playing as Bass.
The instructions on how to exploit him will be shrunken below this line.
Step one, hide below a platform, either on the right or the left.
Step two, dodge Spring Man's fist when he fires it towards you.
Step three, aim diagonally upwards, or just upwards if he's above you, and aim towards the Wild Coils aren't destroyed fast enough.
Step four, repeat step two and three until boss is defeated.

Next, after that, I went to Geiger Man.
Geiger Man was generally better than Crane Man, but it still has a few flaws.
First of all, every enemy type is only used like, once. Have some consistency for your enemies.
Second, the gimmicks suffered from the same problem as well, and, a few of them weren't introduced well.
And third, it was too short for it to build on any of it's gimmicks.
However, outside of that, it's not bad, aesthetics are way better, despite the whole "gimmicks only being used once" thing, they were used enough for it not to be a peaceful stroll, and it's way less flat.
Outside of that, however, there really isn't much going on, with the Thunder Claw/Vine Whip/Chain Grabber, it was really, really easy. And the boss this time... wasn't too good, it wasn't flat, however, which is the good thing.
Not much else to say about this one, honestly.

After that (expect me to be saying that a lot..), I went to Dune Man.
And... ... Honestly, I don't know what to say about this one. It's like, if Geiger Man was more focused on it's gimmicks, but still was super short. Aesthetics weren't too good, either. Basically the same thing here as Crane Man.
Oh, and you know what I said how it was good that Geiger Man wasn't flat? Yeah, that didn't mean make the next boss have a flat arena, but add ceiling fans, because why not?
Yeah, this is basically what Crane Man would be, but slightly better.
Also, don't tell anybody this, I actually died to the boss while he was at 1 HP, shh...

After that, I went to Peacock Man.
This stage actually... Wasn't too bad. Had good-ish aesthetics, good enemy choices, the gimmicks were used well enough, I guess. But I'd say that the Yoku Blocks weren't introduced well, and again, you didn't mix gimmicks. Although, I wouldn't know how to mix the gimmicks you picked, so I guess you can get a pass on that one. However, it was fun for some parts... Some parts, other times it was kind of... bland. Empty, maybe it was just the fact that I had Thunder Claw and Bounce Ball, but, eh. I don't really have much to say on this one, it was good enough, I guess.
Score: 6/10, I didn't upvote it, nor did I downvote it.

After that, blah blah blah, Hydro Man.
Y'know, this stage was ok.
The fans were introduced well, and the level was good for the most part. Again, for the most part. The outside/rain portions are kind of a spike in difficulty, literally. Like, in the final section, it's literally a flat plane with rain, with fans, with spikes.
Meanwhile, you have me, who picked Bass, who just skipped the entire thing with Treble Boost.
Yeah, that's kind of not good, like, you have this extremely difficult section as Mega Man, while it's pathetically easy with Bass, like, why?.. Sigh, well, at least the rest of the level is good-ish. Also, the second aesthetics are better than the first ones. ... Why..?
Also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, flat arena alert!'

So, Frostburn Man.
It was, uh...
Where was the fire in this?
This was just an ice stage, I didn't see any fire at all! You didn't even use too many gimmicks, either. And it was short?
Really a shame, you probably could've done some cool stuff with the Chill blocks and fire shooters from Fire Man.
But besides that... This is really just Crane Man, but better designed, you introduce a gimmick in the start, and then you don't do anything else with it. This stage feels a bit... rushed. Feels like it was rushed out the gate to get it out as soon as 1.6 was out. And that, is a shame. About the same problems with Crane Man and Geiger Man apply here.
Also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, flat are-... Ok, I'll give you a pass this time, as the force beams make it different enough.

Ranger Man time.
This stage was again, ok, good enough, blah, blah, blah... This stage had ok aesthetics, decent gimmick usage, and good enemy placement. I honestly can't say much about these anymore, they feel like they're too careful with level design, like, freshen it up a little, add some challenge, but keep it fair, use gimmicks like crazy. That's what I always do.
When I make a level, you usually don't go 2 or 4 screens without a gimmick. But that's just how I do it, you don't have to do it that way. The stage was well designed, but that didn't make it any less boring.

Now, for the final Robot Masters stage, Lift Woman.
Hey, you actually used gimmicks, like I said, nice job. I think this and Peacock Man were my favorites out of the bunch of Robot Master stages, but "favorite" isn't saying much... This stage, while using gimmicks... didn't use them well enough. It used them, but it didn't really do anything beyond it. This is actually a good time to say this, if you're going to use gimmicks, you have to use them well, you can't just throw in a Ring Man platform on every screen, and not do anything else with it, you have to use them well, creatively, that is good gimmick usage. The challenge for the E-Tank is actually not one of those cases, you have to actually do it twice in order to get it, that's pretty cool. However, besides that... Not much else. The aesthetics are decent, I guess.
Oh, and [Insert me screaming over a flat arena.].
Actually, something else unrelated, why does it say that Concrete Man is the boss, even though Grenade Man is actually the boss? :thonk:

Now that all of the bosses are done, onto Terra!...'s hologram.
It's just a boss in a flat room. No nothing, no level, no anything. That's it. Nothing else. Now this probably would've been fine if it wasn't flat, but it is flat... I'm sorry, but no, I am not accepting this. This probably would've been fine it was in an actual fangame, where bosses actually had unique patterns, but this isn't one. This is MMM, it's just Flame Man in a flat box, in the middle of nowhere.
Score: 2/10, Downvoted.

Now, before I move onto the Wily stages, I want to give you a few extra points, for other things.

Aesthetics: Eh... It's a mixed bag, really, some levels have good aesthetics (Peacock Man.), while others are... Crane Man. Not sure what to think of them.
Score: 4/10, Mediocre:tm:.

Bosses: As I stated in my Feedback:tm: on the actual levels, most of them are flat, and really the only good one is Crane Man. That's it, all of them aren't very good, except for him. Not much else can be said, when I make a boss, I try to alter the terrain to make it feel different, like you aren't fighting the Robot Master the game shows you, you're fighting someone else.
But this just doesn't do that. It's flat and boring most of the time.
Score: 3/10, Bad.

Music choices: Good for most of them, can't say much else.
Score: 6/10, Good.

Alright, with those out of the way, onto the Wily Stages:tm:!

Wily 1.
Wow, that first section of the stage is harder than the entire rest of the level, combined. Like, what? How? How are you supposed to get past that as Mega Man?! How? Uh, well, the rest of the level is ok, I don't really know what to say about it that hasn't already been said. Bland, didn't use gimmicks well enough, etc...
Also, I just want to point out, due to that first section, my playthrough of the stage lasted for over 10 minutes.

Wily 2.
Uh. It's a stage. Nothing was really memorable or likable about it. But they aren't really that bad. either... It's just in the middle, Mediocre:tm:, I can't say much. Really, if i were to say anything, I'd just be repeating myself at this point.

Wily 3.
Check Wily 2, but now with waiting at the start.

Wily 4.
You know what I've noticed? These fortress stages use sections from the Robot Master stages. That... Is honestly not something I like, really. You're allowed to make sections similar to the Robot Master stages, but these just feel like copy-pastes. However, this stage does not do that. And, uh... It's ok for that. I don't know what else to say, really.

Wily 5, the final stage.
Basically just Terra's stage, but with a very short segment leading up to the boss, and it's Crystal Man instead. Slightly better score for you.
Score: 3.5/10, Downvoted.

Alright, now that we've covered all of the main stages, here's some more bonus points for you.

Story: It's a Mega Man game, it doesn't need to be a Rock Force, but to be honest, Dr. Wily turning out to be the real villain is... Honestly quite disappointing, I think it would've been way cooler for Terra to be the villain and that's it. Nothing else.
Score: 3/10, I don't like it, but I'll live.

Fortress stage aesthetics: Better than most of the Robot Master aesthetics, except for the final stage.
Score: 5.5/10 Good-ish.

Fortress stage bosses: Flat.
Score: 2/10, Bad.

Aaaand that, is about it. I honestly thought that the whole thing was... Mediocre:tm:, really, the only stages I thought were better than Mediocre:tm: were Peacock Man and Lift Woman, that's it, not much else. My favorite level was probably Peacock Man, and my least favorite was probably Terra's "stage".

Sorry if I got a bit harsh during some of this, I hope my Feedback:tm: helps you out when making any future levels, well, then, until next time, byers.
1. I didn't know Armories were a thing when i made these levels.

2. Terra's stage and Wily 5 weren't supposed to be real stages. This entire level series was also kind of made as if it was a remake of a real fangame and not a level series built around Mega Man Maker.

3. Frostburn Man is supposed to have the theme of EXTREME cold, not Hot AND Cold at the same time.

4. Gradual gimmick introduction is more of a Mario thing than a Mega Man thing, and while actual Mega Man games do have small amounts of gradual gimmick introduction, it's more or so supposed to be mini-challenges. Mega Man games DON'T use gimmicks a lot.

5. Flat Arenas are extremely common in Mega Man games, i know they make everything bland, but some bosses already in Mega Man Maker actually don't work very well on rugged/gimmicky terrain despite other bosses that don't work on uneven terrain being deconfirmed.

6. I used Concrete Man in earlier drafts of the Lift Woman stage but it's hard to make Concrete Man's fight with Slideless and charge shot-less Mega Man fun and fair IMO, so that's why it said "Concrete Man" on my post, it has since been changed. thanks for pointing that out.

I'll take your mediocre/bad review as a compliment actually, not because i'm trying to ignore your feedback and react to criticism at D.R. Page levels of assholishness, but because the Mega Man and Bass subseries is generally considered bad by most of the Mega Man community anyway.

I might delete Mega Man and Bass 3 anyway, i'm working on a new series of levels called "Mega Man PX"

If i were you, i'd play as Mega Man and/or imagine the level series is an actual fangame and not a Maker game level series.

Thanks for the feedback, though it was slightly harsh and a bit too critical of flatness and gimmicks, that's okay, i hate everything i make anyway.

A lot of the bad boss design comes from the fact that there aren't any fun, gimmicky bosses in Mega Man Maker. I personally want Clown Man, Jewel Man, Splash Woman, Air Man, and Slash Man ingame because they would open up for much more customization potential than the cast of bland, boring, "Jump and shoot" robot masters we have now.

hail boognish