Random Daily Level Design Question (RDLDQ) #1

Discuss level design, whether in general or related to your levels
BunnyMeistro

Random Daily Level Design Question (RDLDQ) #1

Post by BunnyMeistro » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:04 pm

I'm back! now with even more depression to give the internet a random question after how many months? 2? dang last time i did this it was, like halloween, gives you perspective about how long updates take, i dont blame them though, game making isnt easy, and with the recent news that wrecking is stepping down (not really but i'd still like to mention it) i hope he has a good time with whatever he wants to persue next...But thats not why your here! your here for a stupid question to ponder about arent you? i'll elaborate about how i feel about those events later (aka at the end of this topic) but for now, lets give you all the question your all thirsty about...
How to build a destructive platformer?!?! (aka everythings breaking (not bugs) and you have to be fast in order to survive)

This question is truely, in honor of, wrecking, the original creator of this game, he has made something we have all loved and ultimately, i want to see this game survive, this game is a love letter to mega man games, and i hope that wrecking program can make something for all of us, and this game continue to thrive, wreckings, pursue what you want to pursue, and i hope you have a amazing life.
i have no idea why i exist, im just someone who does random stuff, i guess

BinglesP
Discord: BinglesP#3816

Re: Random Daily Level Design Question (RDLDQ) #1

Post by BinglesP » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:50 pm

Can't answer an exact here, but I can totally say that you've got a recipe for bringing stage-elements to use there!
Top Man's got big hands
The P stands for Praise
she/her

Notquickman

Re: Random Daily Level Design Question (RDLDQ) #1

Post by Notquickman » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:16 am

One of the best gimmicks for those kind of levels is TNT. They can make for a hectic experience.
I am not now, nor will I ever be Quickman.