Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Play forum games. The forum rules still apply here
Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:33 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:20 am
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:10 am
14Protoman wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:21 pm

I am not a titan of those who eat babies, I am a higher level titan to a god of Greek mythology and a titan is the maximum rank and you cannot die with anything, I only kill when I have no choice and I cannot die.
Also, I am blues and it is just a false blue, it can not against me, understand, guys, I am a titan, stronger than the and stronger than satiama or a footballder.
I just said Saitama is at the limit of strength. The only thing you can do better than him is kill footholders. You can't beat Saitama, and he might be unable to beat you, but you can't be stronger than Pronto Man or saitama.
Yes, I can live up to it and I will explain why:
It is said that Blast is equal to or stronger than him.
Saitama what I am looking for was to overcome the limits.
Beerus could defeat him just by making him a hakai.
Beerus Weakus

Blast's strength has never been seen or proven
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

Bubbykins_ManM3

Post by Bubbykins_ManM3 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:27 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:33 pm
14Protoman wrote:
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:10 am

I just said Saitama is at the limit of strength. The only thing you can do better than him is kill footholders. You can't beat Saitama, and he might be unable to beat you, but you can't be stronger than Pronto Man or saitama.
Beerus Weakus

Can this PLEASE stop devolving into a mess of psuedo-politics!?

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:09 am

Bubbykins_ManM3 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:27 pm
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
14Protoman wrote:

Beerus Weakus

It's true, brazen, if not I make you a hakai

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:39 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:09 am
Bubbykins_ManM3 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:27 pm
Brazencoronet17 wrote:

Beerus Weakus

It's true, brazen, if not I make you a hakai
Well, go commit play titanfall. Go hakai yourself before I spam jojokes. And move to FFF
Saitama is stronger than any god or titan. And so are footholders.
And so is Pronto Man. And Groundrill man.
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

Diamond Wolf
Discord: Diamond_Miner33#9310

Post by Diamond Wolf » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:08 am

I know Prontoman's weakness! Cheat Man, more specifically his Despawn ability.

Being the physical embodiment of cheating, Cheat Man has one very useful ability: Despawn, which makes the victim simply cease to exist. First seen to make the floor disappear (though combined with Respawn for reasons mentioned below), it is capable of making anything disappear - and all Cheat Man has to know about what he wants to disappear is that it exists. The best part: Prontoman cannot kill Cheat Man before he has time to attack. Aside from the fact that Despawn is infinite, Cheat Man can make himself invincible at will, teleport Prontoman away, teleport himself away... Even if Prontoman somehow manages to defeat Cheat Man, he can Respawn himself.

Due to the fact that Cheat Man wields this ability, it cannot be anything but Prontoman's weakness. If Prontoman is anything less, that means the rules are as such - and Cheat Man's most important ability is Rule Break.

The only reason CX was able to defeat Cheat Man twice is because Cheat Man wanted to have some fun slowly killing him. This will not be a problem with Prontoman. Prontoman's sheer power means Cheat Man will take no chances.

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

Bubbykins_ManM3

Post by Bubbykins_ManM3 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:17 am

Diamond Wolf wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:08 am
I know Prontoman's weakness! Cheat Man, more specifically his Despawn ability.

Being the physical embodiment of cheating, Cheat Man has one very useful ability: Despawn, which makes the victim simply cease to exist. First seen to make the floor disappear (though combined with Respawn for reasons mentioned below), it is capable of making anything disappear - and all Cheat Man has to know about what he wants to disappear is that it exists. The best part: Prontoman cannot kill Cheat Man before he has time to attack. Aside from the fact that Despawn is infinite, Cheat Man can make himself invincible at will, teleport Prontoman away, teleport himself away... Even if Prontoman somehow manages to defeat Cheat Man, he can Respawn himself.

Due to the fact that Cheat Man wields this ability, it cannot be anything but Prontoman's weakness. If Prontoman is anything less, that means the rules are as such - and Cheat Man's most important ability is Rule Break.

The only reason CX was able to defeat Cheat Man twice is because Cheat Man wanted to have some fun slowly killing him. This will not be a problem with Prontoman. Prontoman's sheer power means Cheat Man will take no chances.
You are now a Protoman because Cheat Man is Pronto Man.

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:28 am

Oh Proto Man, I though that you would be the first to admit when an opponent is stronger than you.
Just look at the facts, Your Big Bang Strike wouldn’t put a dent in his hundreds of health bars and his strength, speed, and intellect would put Ra Thor and Ra Moon to shame. And he also had some Proto men at his disposal. Just face it, no matter how many footholders you can destroy, Pronto Man is just too Powerful...
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:36 am

Yes, but my strength is totally infinite and Saitama does not compare, Beerus either and a Footholder either, if they are nothing, imagine soon man, that at least they, supposedly cannot beat them, then he will never have a chance against me, Saitama is not stronger than a titan, he is only stronger than a colossus, because you confuse the terms.

A colossus is a being almost as powerful as a god, but Saitama wins without problems; a titan, on the other hand, is a stronger infinite absolute being than a god and Saitama has no chance against one, no one has, not even Light of Death note can kill a titan, therefore, I have absolute defense and absolute strength.

DSN001

Post by DSN001 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:54 am

I don't know yours but mine only weakness (as far as I know) is cold, I am getting cold below 22C
Yours can be being behind of others, not being leader or one of the seven deadly sins?
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!
FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!